What the actual fuck is going on with this faggot?

Holy shit, it literally goes silent after a week of the event, and nothing is heard of about him.

Other urls found in this thread:

wtop.com/virginia/2017/08/fields-hearing-postponed/
youtube.com/watch?v=ePsK0dpyu4g
youtube.com/watch?v=bFNOfG7Zbzc&t=11s
youtube.com/watch?v=ups4FeSuHvY
ksdk.com/news/nation-world/trumps-comments-may-threaten-charlottesville-legal-case/464892676
youtube.com/watch?v=Weg3fP0lZmE
youtube.com/watch?v=ENXvZ9YRjbo
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

narrative has shifted to 'all republicans are nazis.'

im curious about the people he was spotted with.

Weaponized autists have been working around the clock in his defense, not making threads.
Also. given his background of schizophrenia, should be an easier battle to defend a position of paranoia induced by the violent activities of antifa, especially given their history of sustained and consistent violent behavior as a whole this entire year.

False flag. They just needed his mugshot to rile up the normies and this pudgy little fucker is sitting somewhere on a beach in the south pacific on a CIA island drinking fruity drinks and getting his little white penor sucked by a thai ladyboi

Fuck that sounds nice

where do I sign up tho?

If it's worth censoring...then they goy better not know.

Don't they still need to trot him out for court appearances?

Because all the evidence is going towards
>Exoneration
It will be ZimZam 2.0 when he drives off in a brand new Challenger.
You won't hear anything until it's time to protest.

He now has a lawyer, and that lawyer has told him to say nothing more before the trial.

Like they can't fly him back to VA for court?

>City police have repeatedly said that Fourth Street was not supposed to be open at that time. Authorities have said they are still investigating how the street was opened and why vehicles were directed toward it.
well fak.

wtop.com/virginia/2017/08/fields-hearing-postponed/

> Prosecutors and the attorney for James Alex Fields Jr. filed a motion asking a judge to set Dec. 14 as the date for a preliminary hearing.

> Fields’ attorney has not requested a bond hearing. In Virginia, a presumption against being granted bond exists for a defendant charged with murder.

> Currently, Fields is charged with second-degree murder in the death of 32-year-old Heather Heyer.

> He is also charged with nine other felonies, including malicious wounding, aggravated malicious wounding, and hit and run.

Good point. I also just notice they waived the court appearance that was scheduled for today.

He's in custody you fucking dipshit. You think they're gonna let him come on Pol and make a thread about how he's doing?

hmmm wonder if helmet guy there was the driver of this jeep

You never know.

easy tiger.
otherwise, you'll have to bring them by the whole 'well, actions actually do have consequences irl, no, really' spiel.

I hope there won't be those ridiculous terrorist act charges. Alt-left are insane about pushing them.

>and hit and run.
The niggers and their cuck friends literally attacked his car with weapons
How is it hit and run when staying there they'd have killed him?

oh nice I didn't even know there was a big version. If those are the people he was spotted with they should just run those plates

Shotgun strategy, charge him with everything possible and see what sticks

What's the latest on the red helmet parolee?

Has even been to court yet? Aren't you supposed to get a bail hearing like right away?

If any of these guys were real, they would be sp
spouting off and trying to be funny.
You can tell they are either mind controlled or
in on it.
Otherwise, we would get some serious rants.

Pathetic traitors

You are like kikes you'd sell your own mothers for the good life. You make me sick

I just know they found out who it was. I havent checked since. People should find out who those guys are with James

He was a patsy. He did not drive the car. They are trying to cover up the stage show with actors. Imagine this-the nazi actors came on the same busses with the BLM and Antifa actors. They were seen getting off the same busses and helping each other get into their costumes and handing out their flags and weapons. They. Was. Caught faking the whole thing. There is no "dead" girl-she was an actor. The medic was an actor. The "mother" was an actor. The media knows this and like inall the other faked false flag events they too have their script. Are you feeling brainwashed yet?

This. The whole thing stinks worse than your gfs vag

>m-muh f-false f-flags

really good video following the Ford Fischer live stream leading up to the attack.

youtube.com/watch?v=ePsK0dpyu4g

Won't be long and faggit millennials will be bitching about how internet access should be a fucking right and they'll have to start providing it in jail. Also I feel compelled to add that most kissless virgins don't know the difference between jail and prison. You go to jail before you are convicted, prison after you are sentenced.

He's had his hearing. Bail was denied.

Fishy
youtube.com/watch?v=bFNOfG7Zbzc&t=11s

>video footage obtained by the FBI
>It's clearly not footage from a security camera
>taken from street level

So the FBI were stalking him prior to the event?

Image is only proof Antifa is trying to escalate the violence on both sides not that the right is part of their plan

That or homemade evidence.

He drove toward a crowd and hit people. Then he backed up and fled (running).

Its quite simple, honey.

You go-to jail when arrested then bail or remain. If convicted and sentenced on a minor charge, usually a year or less you go-to jail. More severe charges and longer terms end up in prison. There is generally more to do I prison too. Educate, own a TV or radio, more jobs. Jail you get acell in a pod sometimes with a cellie sometimes without and generally hang in the common area with a TV going, sometimes more than one. Bigger pods can have open bunks tho

Hrs likely going to walk or the narrative was btfoed at least.

Would be surprised if media asked prosecutor for a statement and the guy told them antifa memebers were poi for hitting his car.

Of course the media went "welp can't run that"

That would imply no preceding event occurred which prompted his response. From the evidence we see, it doesn't look premeditated.

Yeah I'm not seeing any political motivation or conspiracy. He had a legit concern when they attacked his car but then got reckless in trying to get away as the crowed surged in .

Oh fuck off.
OP, it was self defense/accidental. Dude is going to walk or plead guilty to a much lesser charge

>Then he backed up and fled (running).
Which he had every right to do. He even turned himself in when he got a safe distance away

man that would suck if they just used some photo of a poor guy getting gas.

I'm guessing FBI went collecting information after the attack trying to find out who James was with.

All this idiot had to do was
call 9/11 beg for police help, scream THEY ARE SURRONDING MY CAR I THINK THEY ARE GOING TO BREAK THE WINDOWS AND KILL ME stay on the phone run the people over ask for the police to come rescue him because the protesters are trying to kill him

If he was going to the rally like everyone else, why was he in his car when the event was practically half over? He shouldn't have even been in his car

How is the sex in there prisonAnon?

he was a crisis actor and they killed two cops to cover it up

FBI were embedded in both the Alt-Right groups and the Antifa. They have basically admitted as much. I doubt he was actively under surveillance. Rather, of the many photos taken by the FBI on that day, this one happened to have the suspect and several other people in it.

they're gonna mkultra him like with that one guy

Not a legally strong argument because you can't say how he wanted to attend the protest.

Rolling pins on his shield he was just there to make pies

James is like a ghost. someone was taking lots of photos of him, but no one comes out and says they were with him. Maybe he was from another timeline

>given his background of schizophrenia, should be an easier battle to defend a position of paranoia induced by the violent activities of antifa
This, the defense has a slam dunk as long as they don't take up paint huffing and a good shot even if they do. Of course we'll never hear about how he was found not guilty on the evening news.

Ever notice that for all the left prattles on about "toxic masculinity" it's always these cringey, gayfaced betas like James Alex Fields or Dylan Roof who actually commit crimes. Actual chads, guys who are in shape, date women, have money, and aren't total retards don't fly off the handle and drive cars into people.

Even this dudebro, who's loud and a little mental, isn't the kind of guy who's gonna kill anyone like Fields or Roof.

youtube.com/watch?v=ups4FeSuHvY

Basically, if you want to advance the alt-right, cultivate chads.

Excussies are for poosies.

This one looks like his shirt is covered in piss

Oh trust me, you will hear about the court case.

What about the helicopter though.....

This cause the event as far as I can tell. Notice red helmet guy in crowd

>Holy shit, it literally goes silent after a week of the event, and nothing is heard of about him.
Because there's nothing to say. The narrative is that he's a white nationalist which does hold some truth in his involvement in the march but the intent doesn't exist. There's no manifest, no warcry, no ultimatum, no nothing. He's a scrub that got caught in the wrong place and is being sacrificed for the narrative.

Maybe he is Baron Trump from 10 years from now using great uncle johns time machine built into the car. Antifa damaged the Mr Fusion so the Flux Capacitor failed as he tried to get away and the car stayed in this timeline and hit the crowed

What about him?

>Of course we'll never hear about how he was found not guilty on the evening news.
But user, don't you know they've already set up the narrative to blame Trump if he is?
After all the bellyaching about him not condemning the "nazis" outright, Trump did and called him a murderer
They've already written articles saying that Trump's saying that would make him get off because he wouldn't be able to get a fair trial.
ksdk.com/news/nation-world/trumps-comments-may-threaten-charlottesville-legal-case/464892676

It was like one big CIA plant party!

Well he assaulted another protester. That crowd deserved what they got

Should be an easy acquittal if it was any other situation. Doubt they can really find an impartial jury though

We need more information about why that van was parked in the intersection with no driver a full 5 minutes before the crash. Also, was it parked in neutral, given how far it moved in the crash? Who owned the van and why was it there?

rallying is a motorsport

>Should be an easy acquittal
I don't expect an acquittal and I don't think anyone should. He was there deliberately, jut not with intent to harm. He's fucked and I think anyone in a similar situation would be.

Nah, this was either retarded or evil af.

FBI looking for the CIA

Maybe it turned out he was black?

You Nazi shitbags are destroying free speech.

Because of your faggy friend the far-left started banning even centrist opinions, so fuck you, you deserve to be erased from history.

The Boy Dindu Your Honor!

Nice we got em

More likely he's buried in a shallow grave

yea I wish someone got the license plate. It looks like there is a passenger in the van from this photo

Nice thanks for oc. Saved

I know it was faked.

This. The retards jumped straight to 2nd degree murder, which makes no sense since they can't prove intent based only the fact his visible was being based with objects.

Should have charged him vehicular manslaughter

>>City police have repeatedly said that Fourth Street was not supposed to be open at that time. Authorities have said they are still investigating how the street was opened and why vehicles were directed toward it.
>well fak.
Heather Heyer's family needs to sue Charlottesville for wrongful death. Fields is 100% innocent, he is going to walk, and the cop have blood on their hands.

Everyone assaulted during the rally, antifa or alt right, need to jointly file a lawsuit against the city and the state for infringing on their rights to free speech, deficiency in their duty, and personal injury. I'm completely serious.

Here's an alt to show the damage he did
Wish I hadn't made the circle so messy now, oh well

Pay debts

He's going to have some easy libel cases if he's found not guilty on account of being a schizo. All the "muh Trump"ing in the world won't save the MSM from that series of lawsuits.

... why wouldn't they check the cams afterwards lol

+ why would pansy not meet his friends the day before ... to do pansy stuff

Fuck you faggot. Kill yourself. Had he waited like a bitch and called 911 antifa would have murdered him and the police would have done nothing.

>slam dunk defence
>defence is based on mental health

Are you retarded? In all cases of mental health defenses, "guilty but mentally ill" "not guilty by reason of insanity", the person gets committed to a mental facility

check what cams? The one held by an agent in a vehicle?

That image has been debunked 1000 times. The shield was stolen, it isn't the same guy.

What police? There were no police around, and they were given orders to stand down

Plus the chick that died jumped on the back of his car. She got sandwich when he backed up and she fell between the car and a parked truck.

She attacked the vehicle first. She's masked up.

He was mentally ill, and citizen investigators fully uncovered the psyop.
If they push the story, the public pushes right back. It would lead to a Governor and a Mayor being arrested, tried & executed for conspiracy to commit murder in the first degree of law enforcement officers.
It would be bad optics for the deep state to get one of their top leaders, MacAuliffe, executed for a "petty" crime like killing state troopers.
They dropped it hoping citizens would drop it.

I doubt it will be clear cut, but he isn't getting more than manslaughter

That's not Heather Heyer. This guy gets some nice shots of sandwiched girl

youtube.com/watch?v=Weg3fP0lZmE

>the person gets committed to a mental facility
Less than a year in the loony bin is infinitely better than over a decade in prison.

If he does walk the resulting chimp out will be one for the record books. I'd say Ferguson/Rodney King level coonery nationwide but the twist...the rioters will be mostly white liberals that get no help from their BLM attack apes and will get shot stabbed beaten and lynched by the bushel when they start fucking with regular decent people.

A lot of these guys like General Lee are actually Kikes.

SAY IT AIN'T SOOOOOOOOOOOO!

youtube.com/watch?v=ENXvZ9YRjbo

a valid motive for a false flag if the communists want a violent revolution.