Italy Yes!

Will Italy be the next country to legalize gay marriage after Australia? I think so!

au.news.yahoo.com/world/a/36845531/italian-protestant-church-says-i-do-to-gay-blessings/

The Waldensian Evangelical Church on Friday became the first Protestant church in Italy to formally offer to "bless" same-sex couples in civil partnerships, a common practice in Protestant churches across Europe.

While same-sex couples in the country are not allowed to legally marry in a church, gay and lesbian couples will now be able to mark and celebrate their civil partnerships in a church service -- or "blessing" ceremony.

At least one partner must be a member of the Waldensian church however.

The move follows Italy's adoption in October 2016 of civil unions for gays and lesbians, which came despite the Catholic Church's opposition.

With that legislation, Italy became the last country in Western Europe to legally recognise same-sex relationships.

Gay marriage blessings are common in Protestant churches in the north of Europe, France, Germany, Spain and Switzerland.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Recognition_of_same-sex_unions_in_Italy
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>Gay marriage blessings are common in Protestant churches in the north of Europe, France, Germany, Spain and Switzerland.

"Islam is a threat to our western values" KEK

why is Sup Forums so obsessed with Italy today?

D&C because we're immune to Jewish propaganda and our police confronts niggers

bump

nah son. we hate faggots in these parts

Civil unions barely passed with very little support from the population, marriage has 0 chances of passing
It's always protestants being degenerates, good thing they are nonexistent here

>p*otestants in Italy
So around 300 peoplr max?

Serbia has a lesbian prime minister.

Here at least Catholics are more accepting of gays than protestants.

Doesn't really matter when the supreme court decided for you
Also spics are degenerates

Even if they get the marriage there is 0 (zero) chance they get to adopt

I don't think any place has adopted gay marriage without adoption for same sex parents. I don't think France has automatic 2 parent adoptions if you use a foreign surrogate, but that is more Catholic reticence over surrogacy, than adoption. Usually civil unions is the preferred euphemism for offering legal rights to gay couples that explicitly exclude adoption.

>I don't think any place has adopted gay marriage without adoption for same sex parents
Yet

That is possible but I think, despite Catholicism, Austria, Switzerland, and Italy will be the most likely in Europe to adopt gay marriage over the next 10 years.

already legal

No

>tfw no spaghetti bf

omg i'm tho exthited! all thothe thexy italianth

dunno. been invited to a gay marriage party in milan 1 year ago.wtf

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Recognition_of_same-sex_unions_in_Italy