Call of duty WORLD WAR 2

>call of duty WORLD WAR 2
>nigger in GERMAN NAZI ARMY

so tolerant

Other urls found in this thread:

heroesandgenerals.com/game/game-overview/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>kingslayer

CoD has been going downhill for years and it will plummet faster now that SJW crap is being injected.

Multiplayer only.

Campaign isn't full of diversity quotas.

Why are character models still so shit?

kek

>kingslayer

WE

we wuz kingslayerz n sheit

In all earlier Battlefields and Cods characthers were all white. Before the PC bs. Also cod 4 is best, you can play as German kicking some soviet ass

seems accurate

>Niggers of duty
>Surprised when there are blacks everywhere

You need to rewatch The greatest story never told.

It happend you kike

top beep

KANGSLAYER KEK MY SIDES

ooops ''Cod 5'' *

I kinda want To get this game and make a super ayran character then play fashwave in the public chat.

Looks like an average Reichsneger to me

Has anyone else seen the MG42 turrets in the game? They fucked it up and gave the gun a rof of about 600 rounds a minute. Bullshit.

Got a beta code and it's shit anyway. Made a big deal about going back to boots on the ground but all maps are tiny cluster fuck mazes and everyone moves, aims and shoots fast as fuck. They'll never make a cod that feels right again, they just cater to people who want to sprint with SMGs 100% of the time

At least it depicts Germany accurately.

Wtf, time to demand reparations from Africa.

There were blacks in the SS if i am not mistaken.

There were a lot of them though, same as Confederacy in the USA...

every cod multi gameplay is the same
>SPRINT RUN RUN WITH MACHINE GUN
>SEE SOMEONE SHOOOT KILL
>RUN RUN RUN

I wouldn't laugh If I were you, the french general or whatever it was, when you're asked to pick a division, is a jacked black american chad with hundreds of war medals.

don't you fucking idiots keep posting that image with nazi soldiers from africa and asia, to brag about the alleged diversity of the nazis?
whay are you complaining now you stupid fuck?

And they stayed in Africa, where they belong.

SO HISTORICALLY ACCURATE

Kingslayer is the alternate account of a streamer on Twitch called PsiSyn (previously PsiSyndicate)

>No good AAA ww2 FPS games coming out

>Not playing Red Orchestra 2 or Rising Storm 2
I bet you have a console

Ahahahahahahahahaahahah, holy fuck. Nice job frogfriend.

Why does it have to be a human soldier?

Speciest bastards.

Am i the only one who sees this as a joke? Like they're putting ridiculous shit like black women nazis in the game to poke fun at the politically correct crazies. An actual sjw agenda would force you to play something like a gay black GI and have you kill white male nazis exclusively

BASED BLACK PEDES

>>nigger in GERMAN NAZI ARMY
I did not know that Poles served in German army.

fpbp

you like rising storm 2? I found it pretty meh. Played for a couple weeks then put it down, never picked it back up. I also played day of infamy - same thing for the most part, in a lot of ways I thought it was better.

But there was blacks in German army. Muslims and Asians too

HAHAHAH MAX PAR

Shootin' up commie gooks was fun for a while but yeah it gets old. The voicechat is pretty much Sup Forums with mics which is good for a laugh

It used to be more balanced, many play styles were viable. I think it was mostly the maps, they can't make a map for shit now.

>pol is one person

This

Seriously? The german is a nigger again? Well that seals the deal for me.

Fpbpee

SHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH they are Sup Forums is trying to push a narrative!

nah the campaigin is just about the holocaust and racism in the allied forces.

No, I have red orchestra/ rising storm. I meant new games, hence the 'coming out' part.

The kill pleases both sides, true videogame inclusivity.

How uncareful of them, goyim might know that Reich army actually was more diverse than Sweden.

>still giving a shit about cod/bf
FUCKING KEK

Don't you know the bulk of German forces were black men goy?

Are you saying Nazis weren't a genocidal white nationalist regime hellbent on destroying all subhumans? Huh.

Don't push your luck spurdo.

Day of infamy?

I just think it's funny how Nazis would arm anyone they're trying to destroy. It doesn't make much sense to me. I'm only a humble bystander here.

>we will never get a remake of RO2 with a AAA budget
Feelsbadman

Gun play didn't look very satisfying.

Gee, maybe those nazi fellas weren't so bad after all...

>RO2
>2
I'm so old...

I am surprised that they didn't make all the bad guys like Nazis fully white though.

>We wuz Nazis

So, it's come full circle?

I see. It would behoove you to think of this in terms of stages. But lets drop it.

Live.

THATS A TANNED GERMAN SHITLORD

No it makes perfect sense. I want to kill all blacks, so I arm blacks to the teeth and scatter them around my own soldiers. Make them sleep in the same bunks etc. What's the worst that could happen?

There was muslim SS units. It historical fact. I wonder will they be portrayed in the game?

Y'alld've

Kek. no, you arm them for now so they can fight in the African theater then when you have the time, ie when WW2 is over, you kill them since they are sub-human. That would be a more appropriate way of seeing this.

Kangzzzz

Also, where is my nazi fez?

It comes complimentary along with a free kebab when you sign up for the north Afrika campaign. Sign up now!!!!

Oh I see. So Nazis hated blacks fervently, but they didn't have the time to do anyhting about it. Otherwise they would have exterminated them all. You know they hated blacks fervently, because.... because.. because they did.

Heroes and Generals may not be AAA but it's pretty fucking good.

No like this, when you are presented an opportunity to hurt your enemy with resources that aren't yours, you take it. They were using them for cannon fodder is my point.

Is it though?

You could make such genocidal claims about anyone who has lost a war.
We could say that Poles would have killed all Jews had Germany and Russia not attacked them. Great Britain would've killed all americans had they not won their independence etc.

Played it for awhile and thought it was pretty junky. Was a German machine gunner.

Wait till you see the new new one.
>Call of duty emu warfare.
Its gon be a fucking blast

Yes, it's like Battlefield but in WW2.

heroesandgenerals.com/game/game-overview/

Git gud nigger, it's being updated constantly and it definitely plays better now than it did like a year or 2 ago.

Audible kek

Well that's probably why nigger, I played it when it came out.

You could say those things about the Poles and the British but then they would have no substance behind them. The Poles have been historically "nice" to them allowing them to grow to the population that they did and the British... what would be the point of that. The situation with Nazi Germany is that they conceivably wanted to do that if they wanted those parts of Africa as Lebensraum.

>they conceivably wanted
Depends on what you mean with conceivable. I'm not completely sure Nazis were genocidal at all.

>tfw got Call of Duty 2 on PS2 from a friend
>Hadn't play a Call of Duty game since Modern Warfare 3, even that was just to see what happened to Price and Soap. RIP Soap
>Decided to play it
>Throw potato
>Fighting starts
>Only use rifles because best guns
>Slowly pushing as I see comrades dying around me
>Most immersive fps I've ever played
>I'll never have that again
Disappointed there wasn't any German campaign, but was still excellent.

Is he black or just covered in Jew soot?

>need to pay2win just to unlock the ability to zero my rifle

no thanks.

Alright, if you don't think they were genocidal as portrayed then will you agree that they went to great lengths to kill large swaths of people that they didn't care for? Ex. Russians, political enemies and enemy soldiers and civilians.

I don't pay for anything and I do just fine, and it's not like you have to pay for guns and upgrades.

COME TO THIS THREAD YOU WORTHELL FUCKING BASTARDS!

WUZ