Tell me Arabs!

Tell me Arabs!

Bumped

Bump

?

Honestly it depends. Yemenis and Levantine Arabs are tolerant with blacks.
But damn... Gulf Arabs and North Africans hate them, way more than Europeans.
Last month in Algeria there was literally a trending hashtag in arabic that was "#NoBlacksInTheMaghreb"

Come on i want to know it too!

Maybe it's because Gulf Arabs and North Africans have more knowledge about them because they used them as slaves/share the same shitty continent

God damit, why can't we rightwinger be buddies with them?

Sad that the Jews make us attack each other!

That's good info, thanks!

Honestly I would respect Arabs if they stayed in their country. We could learn a thing or two from them. Like there tolerance and there "love" for jews.

Well, they have them as neighbors, not even Arabs want Niggers as neighbors!

True!

Bases Arab

Yeah it's mostly because Gulf and Maghreb Arabs are familiar with blacks and know how they are.
That's why you have more chances to see Palestinians/Lebaneses acting like SJWs on twitter & niggerlovers

Honestly the Muslim vs Christian thing is the most blatant jewry yet people don't seem to be aware of that.
The main problem is that rightwingers want a homogeneous population, which is perfectly understandable.
Yw

>hating jews
>hating niggers
wtf i love arabs now

Yeah that's it, the problem is that Arabs are coming to Europe.
Honestly I'm an Arab, born in France but I plan on working in the country of my origins in the future (when I finish my studies) even if it isn't as great as France. Europe went through a lot and it would be a shame to see it destroyed by globalism

Exactly, the Jews make us fight each other, while destroying both our countries and religions!

We must unite, to destroy the Jews!

That's it, Christian-Islamic unity would be the best union against Jewry

Good lad, hope it works out fine for you.

If pol and Arabs have anything in common its there hatred for Jews, Intolerance of homosexuality, Intolerance for transgender, hatred for niggers and hell we hate them they more than likely hate us if they knew who we were. Wow we are basically Arabs pol. Hell we both like Adolf Hitler sieg heil

this quote in pic is out of context.

this sentence is not his own idea but he's referring western mentality about blacks.

there is no racial issues between muslims. all muslims are brothers and sisters.

last prophet mohammad (pbuh) clearly stated in hadith is "an arab is not superior to non arab and vice versa. superiorty is about believing allah".

ameen

Kek
Islam is cucked just as Christianity, enjoy having nigger in your country mehmet, as if Kurds weren't enough