Niggers are german now

It's not a meme, it's real
youtube.com/watch?v=A3mbA8zge2c&ab_channel=FoodExplorers

Germans have always been niggers.

hate us cuz you aint us
we were the whites race last chance, now all is fucked

Germans are cucked but let's not forget whose fault that was...

Niggers are just as "German" as they are white, or as "female" as some trannie with a dick.

What's wrong with her nose?

>g*rmans

I'm glad I ain't you.

Our country is everything that your's isn't.

Holy fuck look at those ape lips I can't believe you white people like creatures like this to fuck your women
Pathetic white people

>Try to save the world
>Fail
At least give the Germans credit for their attempt. All you fuckers did was stopping them.

Niggers are Germans. Boys are girls. Paper is gold. Genocide is diversity. Fiction is fact. Self-respect is offensive. Property is theft.

We need to start exposing the parasitic jews.

>when you start a world war
Jews
>invent communism
Jews

she is nigger

I know you don't have many blacks in your country/village and the ones you see are mostly "African Americans" in films and on TV - what you need to understand is that "African Americans" were mixed a bit with white people and bread to be strong etc.. they're more like enhanced blacks. Ditto to the blacks in the UK who came over voluntarily in the 1950s from the Caribbean.

On the other hand Germany doesn't have much in the way of former colonies from which blacks chose to emigrate nor did it import loads of blacks back in the days of slavery... German blacks are fresh, original, straight from Africa specimens and they vary... a lot!

>bread
*bred

Jews didn't forcibly annex Czechslovakia, Austria, and invade Poland.

Also, daily reminder that it was the Kaiser's idea to send Lenin to stir up shit in Russia.

No blacks. No Arabs. No Muslims.

I never seen a black up close only when I've been on vacation to Denmark and it was surreal and terrifying. I don't know how I'd react if those "people" would invade my country.
I also traveled to Sweden and Germany and I swore to never set foot in Western Europe again.

>Paper is gold
Explain?

disgusting

>krauts think dark chocolate is too bitter
>krauts don't know what poptart is
what

American dark chocolate is shit and is too bitter to be fair
Don't blame them for not knowing what a poptart is, they aren't sold in Europe - even in the UK they are relatively rare and only in some supermarkets on the novelty American goods shelf.

German supermarkets and culture in general has far far less sweet and artificial goods - they are stocked full of organic fruit and meat. Culturally there is a huge distaste in sugary treats.

Money. He is talking about money.