What does Sup Forums think of Trevor Noah and The Daily Show?

What does Sup Forums think of Trevor Noah and The Daily Show?

Other urls found in this thread:

newsbusters.org/blogs/nb/scott-whitlock/2016/09/22/awkward-charlie-rose-fires-trevor-noah-live-tv
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

I didn't realize it was still on the air.

The only people who voted for Trump are rural and suburban retards.

City people all voted for Hillary.

Most retarded choice ever. You can't even understand this ape half the time through his accent. That's what makes great comedy, taking an extra beat to try to figure out what the fuck the comedian just said.

When you get a chance, look at the producers of the Daily Show if you want to lel.

Jon>>>>>Trevor

Forgot all about him desu

it died with john stewart

I hate that limey nigger with a passion

Even if Jon was a rabid lefty, he always gave a great interview and knew not to lean too heavily on impressions unless he was talking about Dubya.

Trevor Noah lacks charisma in all its forms.

>Greg Kinnear

He was better in TV soup.

Remember when Craig Kilborn used to host The Daily Show?

is this a joke?

do people watch the daily show anymore? honest question. the only time i hear anyone talk about it is when they do a retarded SJW piece.

Craig>>>>>>>Jon>>>>>>>Trevor

At least he isn't unfunny as Colbert.

What's the business model here? Replace a Jew with a part-nigger?

Kaffir

it's shit, and anyone who still thinks that it's 'news' is equal levels of shit

It's almost unbiased news compared to CNN.

I use to watch Jon Stewart and Steven Colbert. Their shows were well written and were funny even if I disagreed with their world view.
Jon Stewart had a way to make fun of both sides while letting you know that he was a democrat. He would get upset at their incompetence because it was really annoyed by it.
I stopped watching afterwards. And I can't watch Two scoops anymore, he has gone way over the deep end and is extreme in his left wing propaganda now. At least their propaganda before was watchable.

Extremely unfunny which is why burgers like him

There was some user who was talking last week about his friends family (Bernouts) unironically watching him and Colbert, saying this is how they participate in #TheResistance.

He's a South African mulatto.
I remember an old stand up special of his where he talked about how his coal burning mother used to push him away and pretend she didn't know him out in public when he was a little kid so nobody would know he was hers. Predictably, no father around.

Very funny guy! Have they made
him wear a dress yet?

I don't.

Heh adult swim cartoons beat it in ratings

It wasn't even alive with Jonathan Stuart Leibowitz.

Don't watch, don't care.

yet another KKK, pardon DNC token negro.

In the back on my mind it makes me think Jon pick him for browning points on letting the little unknown african comedian get a big chance at a show like his and also not be good enough to overshadow Jon legacy. literally a win win situation for Jon.

I haven't heard a single funny joke come out of his mouth. But since he's black everybody must think he's hilarious, otherwise they're racist.
Target audience is probably some libtarded younger females.

Brownie bun that makes fun of people on racial basis but turns into a little crybaby when people make fun of him on a racial basis.

If you can't take a joke on your own behalf you are not a comedian.

One of the best Larry Liebowitz (brother of a certain COO) interviews was with Norm Macdonald.

Larry tried to run his shtick so hard that Norm just sort of gave up on it and reverted back to OK fuck you and I don't give a shit. It was awesome.

I love him, he's so funny

Meh... affirmative action comic

>City people all voted for Hillary.

I agree. City people are best people

That and they find him attractive. My sis and mom do, anyway.

Addendum: Found this while image-searching 'Chiraq'

How many years do you think it has left until they just give up on the daily show

It's shit just like the guy he replaced. Pablum for smug retards too lazy to pick up a book. My contempt for him and his sycophants (if any) knows no bounds. Pic related.

anyone who supports this trash is the enemy

Worst show ever. I don't understand why this show is still on. It has the worst rating for it's time slot. Someone explain.

Who is fucking Trevor Noah and why should I give a flying fuck for Le Daily Show you fat piece of ameritrash 24/7 tv watching nigger?

I never liked them, even in the hayday with Jon Stewart, during the Bush years. It was always a meme to find them funny. Like "hehe, I guess we'll just pretend like they're smart and funny, right?? hehehe (fake laughs)" It was always a show for pothead retards.

More like Trevor No-Audience.

I want him to be my daddy

Trevor Noah hasn't been fired yet?

newsbusters.org/blogs/nb/scott-whitlock/2016/09/22/awkward-charlie-rose-fires-trevor-noah-live-tv

YA THINK YER HOT SHIT DOOONCHA??

YA GOT A NICE BODY I'LL GIVE YOU THAT

Literally who & what?

Literally nobody likes him. Even my normie friends turn the channel when he's one because they find him unfunny.

Trevor (((Noah)))

He's a Jew.

it's only funny if you are an adolescent

tucker carlson > john stewart > dog shit > herpes > aids > getting stabbed in the dick > trevor noah and his shit show of gay faggottry

we need to meme this mulatto cunt into oblivion

>we go after lefties all the time, why not go after pseudo celebrities more often

Dang, this is so true. Tucker Carlson literally is the Jon Stewart of today.

wut duh fuggg lol

You mean EBT using niggers who need dem gubment gibs vote for the party feeding the animals?
You don't say..

I was brainwashed by Jon Stewart but maybe it was because he was so talented. towards the end though, he sucked. wouldn't even be subtle about the commentary on republicans.
>hurr durr look at what these dumb crackers think
>*laugh track*
in retrospect, most of it was warranted but he also mocked working people with just different opinions on issues. Trevor can fucking die though. why they gave the job to a foreigner to cover American politics is beyond me.