THIS KILLS GOOGLE DEAD

Yes, it's fucking working gents! Google is issuing refunds to advertisers because of fake traffic and fake clicks.

>Google Issuing Refunds to Advertisers Over Fake Traffic, Plans New Safeguard

>Some advertisers question level of refunds, want more details about fraudulent traffic

>In the past few weeks, Google has informed hundreds of marketers and ad agency partners about the issue with invalid traffic, known in the industry as “ad fraud.” The ads were bought using the company’s DoubleClick Bid Manager over the course of a few months this year, primarily in the second quarter.

If you haven't already, install AdNauseam. It's a fork of uBlock Origin and it does everything that uBO does PLUS it sends fake clicks to advertisers and trackers and it confuses them and it fucks the people who pay for ads. The net effect is that advertising is becoming less and less profitable and people who pay for this shit are losing fate in the system.

github.com/dhowe/AdNauseam

Google's revenue relies on the trust of advertisers. Break the trust with masses of fake data and google's networth plummets.

This is the only way to kill Evil Google.

wsj.com/articles/google-issuing-refunds-to-advertisers-over-fake-traffic-plans-new-safeguard-1503675395

Why aren't you helping Sup Forums kill Google, Sup Forums?

Other urls found in this thread:

github.com/dhowe/AdNauseam/issues/724
fortune.com/2016/08/09/procter-gamble-facebook-ads/
businessinsider.com/two-of-the-worlds-biggest-brands-are-cutting-back-on-on-digital-ads-2017-6
businessinsider
unvis.it/businessinsider.com/two-of-the-worlds-biggest-brands-are-cutting-back-on-on-digital-ads-2017-6
theverge.com/2016/9/13/12890050/adblock-plus-now-sells-ads
wired.com/2016/03/heres-how-that-adblocker-youre-using-makes-money/
arstechnica.com/tech-policy/2016/09/adblock-plus-starts-selling-ads-but-only-acceptable-ones/
adnauseam.io/
vimeo.com/111943439
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Their money makes money that remotely print money, the ads are there to distract us from the truth.

MichHaD

The local Google office always wants to hire me. They pay retarded amounts.

Should I start a gofundme to drive down and throw a hammer in one of their windows? Their security is absolutely shit.

womp bump

How can this happen. Google announced they can't into ebil

just do it

I was thinking maybe start sabotaging their free buses.

Did you know they only hire black people to run the buses, and there are like no black people at all inside the offices?

don't forget plus goals

Somethings up with these jews

Nice checkers but redpill me on what a "plus goal" is.

They also color code their parking garage just like the logo in case you're 3 years old and can't remember anything.

almost got a job at google in seattle. can confirm, they pay a shitton. usually i get 55-60/hr. google was paying 87/hr for similar job

just do a lot of damage that is very annoying/expensive to fix without getting caught. guerrilla tactics

I don't get how it works. I tried it but as soon as I enabled the in-built ublock, it said that it won't click on ads or something. Does this mean that I have to disable it's adblocker in order for the fake-clicker to run?

They hire hourly? Around here it's dangling the magic sixfigs yearly and they give you a bonus to move, buy a house, buy a Tesla, and a girlfriend bot.

If you want to help fuck google over, you can start by changing your seach engine. Easiest thing in the world.

I've only been using Adnauseum for a few weeks and already racked up a nice bill

I've spent like 3 grand this year on Google AdWords. I noticed call logs are full of 1 second calls I get charged for. I recently cut my adwords budget in half because it wasn't worth the cost.

HAHAHAH... that's fucking AWESOME!

Google also has Cabal cashflow, though the Cabal's cashflow is about to be neutered once we go into Afghanistan and fuck up their Opium operation. Fucking up their pedophile networks has helped tremendously as well.

Indeed it looks like everyone switching to AdNauseam will be the final nail in the coffin for Google.

Too bad it's not as easy to install as U-Block Origin, this keeps the normies from using it.

because I'm on Safari. why don't these kikes make their plug in available for safari?

yeah but it kind of sucks, and the ultimate humiliation is having to type in "google" or "google image reverse search" in your (crappy) alt-search engine.

>because I'm on Safari. why don't these kikes make their plug in available for safari?
Make a comment here:

github.com/dhowe/AdNauseam/issues/724

Request it.

That didn't take long at all. Well done!

>refund
OY LITERALLY ANNUDAH SHOAH

uh, no?

blocking ads altogether will do just fine.

should i run this alongside adblock+?

>still has adblock+ installed
Jesus Christ.

hey i'm an old man, i'm not really into the cyber

>blocking ads altogether will do just fine.
That doesn't hurt Google as much as you think. Wast majority don't block so if you block, you're just making ads even more effective. That actually increases the trust in ads since people who don't wan't them, don't see them.

Solution is to destroy the trust in advertising. AdNausema does that.

Do it. That's not even that bad. Civil case at most, you gotta pay for a new window. Thats if you get caught. Tell them to throw out the case becaude under Talmudic law the goyim own no property. So the Jewish are liable for everything. Best case scenario every time they see the hammer and sickle they will get ptsd and suffer flashbacks from that time a fash as fuck hammer annexed their safe space.

get ublock origin

?

>being this retarded

No, remove adblock+. Just run AdNauseum.

Bumpu desu for sweet justice

>That actually increases the trust in ads since people who don't wan't them, don't see them.

nobody wants ads. most people just aren't aware that you can block them.

this is no different from blocking them except you generate more unnecessary internet traffic.

What's wrong with AdBlock?

i want to know that too

>nobody wants ads
yet people click them all the fucking time. google's making tens of billions of dollars from them.

>What's wrong with AdBlock?
it's run by people who sell data. not to mention it uses MUCH MORE RAM and slows down your computer.

fortune.com/2016/08/09/procter-gamble-facebook-ads/

businessinsider.com/two-of-the-worlds-biggest-brands-are-cutting-back-on-on-digital-ads-2017-6

>Procter & Gamble and Unilever have both aggressively pushed for more transparency in the murky digital media landscape in recent years, even threatening to pull back on digital spending unless the system is cleaned up. And now, it seems like the world's biggest advertisers are putting their money where their mouths are.
>Both P&G and Unilever appear to have pulled back on their digital spending, materially reducing their budgets as well as the number of sites they buy on. According to estimates from MediaRadar, a New York-based advertising intelligence company, P&G's ad spend dropped 41% year-over-year, while Unilever's dropped 59%.

Good thread. AdNauseam's fake clicks is a great idea, I've just installed.

advertisers will still get the money if the ads are clicked. just blocking them completely is the best way to go, and it also saves data.

you also don't get any of the privacy benefits if it just hides the ads.

Archive

>businessinsider com/two-of-the-worlds-biggest-brands-are-cutting-back-on-on-digital-ads-2017-6
unvis.it/businessinsider.com/two-of-the-worlds-biggest-brands-are-cutting-back-on-on-digital-ads-2017-6

You'll notice how you never have to click on Google's buildings when you're doing the capcha.

THINK ABOUT IT

>it's run by people who sell data
proofs and names?

sixfigs is easy to get nowadays, i'm 200k and my title is only sr.

This isn't about data sales, but still worth your time.
>theverge.com/2016/9/13/12890050/adblock-plus-now-sells-ads
>wired.com/2016/03/heres-how-that-adblocker-youre-using-makes-money/
>arstechnica.com/tech-policy/2016/09/adblock-plus-starts-selling-ads-but-only-acceptable-ones/

Never heard of AdNauseam, I'll give it a blast.
>google remove it from google store
lel

Yandex image search is better than Google already. It can handle crops.

>advertisers will still get the money if the ads are clicked
Wrong. Read the trucking article in OP.

im sub90IQ how do i install this adnauseam thing?

where is this menu at?

>Yandex image search is better than Google already. It can handle crops.
Yandex is better at everything. Major advantage is that they don't give a fuck about US DMCAs so all the illegal piracy shit can be easily found. Google censors tons of shit.

Go to "View Add Vault" It will open in a new tab

I almost made a title above Sr. once because it would have been necessary to secure more funding and have a security clearance.

I bet you don't even know about the Jews.

does this work in brave

>how do i install this adnauseam thing
Click on install:
adnauseam.io/

so they gave out refunds once. how many "false clicks" will not be refunded? half the point of adblocking is to save data and protect privacy. this does neither.

Then just block your ads, and shut up.

Nah, I've been on pol for awhile now.

Going to switch job soon and hoping for 250k-300k, was hoping the economy would crash but it's not looking like it...

>once
they issue refunds all the time. but this was a huge event so it made news.

it's all about destroying trust. if advertisers are paying and not making any returns, they'll be less inclined to spend more money on it.

anyway, you're a low IQ moron. don't expect more replies from me.

you shut up.

Can't wait until all these snake oil salesmen get BTFO and we can get back to making real technology.

where tho? I dont see that anywhere

Well if you want to sell you soul to the devil and work in a child slave labor facility that isn't any better than mining coal then go ahead. Also make sure to post videos of it.

That's not my jam.

Nah I don't work for Google. Most of the other big software companies actually pay just as much with the higher titles.

Click on the icon. Also make sure when starting your browser that you hit cancel on the extension popup

you do realize you gave google $3147 dollars right?

Fun fact since you got numbers. It was 250-300k that they picked up one of my friends with, who really isn't at all qualified for the job. They just needed a rabid nerd virgin who still doesn't have a wife or children, but that was enough to prop up the local housing market.

It was painful to watch his father planting flowers around his house in celebration while he was hiding on the 3rd story playing video games.

>it's all about destroying trust. if advertisers are paying and not making any returns, they'll be less inclined to spend more money on it.

if they aren't getting the clicks in the first place then it's all the same. you also ignored my points about data usage and privacy.

installing something that clicks on ads everywhere is a surefire way for them to get an advertising profile on you (which would be much harder if you were already adblocking in the first place)

This is why I use Brave

>you do realize you gave google $3147 dollars right?
>but they refund it because it's called "advertisement fraud"
>fraud

Which other big names? I contract from many of them and they're really no different except the don't have the brand status.

God save you from ever having to the West Coast to have to expose yourself to the rancidity of it.

thx, normally I remove those icons, didnt even notice it was there

Ya but it fucks up their algorithm, also now they are having to refund add money costing them both time and money

They refund most of it. plus standard interest.
But losing trust: PRICELESS/

adnauseum installed and running

>losing fate in the system

nice, a new eggcorn to add to my list

I use Brave on my desktop... very nice.

Google is a lot better for non-English results.

google adwords doesn't really care, all it does it increase the the ppc on the search term.

sounds like they're just trying to get a sample of advertising data for people who would normally adblock.

Installed it the day they fired the memo guy.

>Yandex

But isnt that....RUSSIA

PEW TUBE

Can someone explain what this is/

Just get the list of the largest software companies in the world, then cross check glassdoor, it's not that hard user.

Once you are established, certain companies are full of work from home employees btw.

Subcontracted institutions gather more data on the government dole.

They give out their monthly newsletters for free, much like most corporations who are trying to hang on the nuts of the deflated tech bubble.

Bump

Sounds like some asshurt corporate marketers are in hot water over how all the fake clicks some add-ons generate to obfuscate traffic are doing their job.

It won't kill Google, though, since Google is run by alphabet soup agencies.

here, even morons can understand this video explanation:

vimeo.com/111943439

Oh no, an ad company earning billions in ad revenue is refunding a couple of millions to some of its customers
Next you're going to tell me Target issuing refunds for returned clothes is a sign that Sup Forums is taking over the world.
Christ, how stupid can right wing retards get.

Basically there trying to fuck advertisers by clicking on their ads and having them pay google. Ad fraud is relatively difficult to prove so most of the money never gets refunded so google makes more money and advertisers get fucked, all in the hopes that advertisers wont use google ads b/c they got fucked.

You've missed the point, user. I only got in to this game in the first place to be in a position to destroy them from within when the inevitably would take it too far.

You sound as insipid as the kind they usually want to hire.

i don't follow

Bumping

stay mad you leftist jewgle cock sucker! kek.
hope you catch AIDS the next time your black boyfriend fucks you in the ass.

stick to farming corn and fucking your sister