First a black man

>first a black man
>now a woman

Our veterans must be rolling in their graves right now.

Who gives a shit. Don't support the game then. Don't give it publicity. That's the only true way of not supporting it.

SKIN HEAD SKIN HEAD!

OI! OI! OI!

When will they try this with WWII?

Idk even know if it's real. But Scandinavia is still really fucking weird. I think most of the masculne viking and Norman types who went into other parts of Europe and the world may have done something bad to the gene pool and social scene there. Not that their situation is worse than ours', necessarily.

I can't even tell what sex that fucking abomination is, it's fucking disgusting either way. Sweden is such a fucking intellectual and spiritual shithole.

mfw our children will see the same with our current wars

>stop buying games by silicon valley, Montreal, and Vancouver communists

>EA ruining more vidya

shocker

This is the problem with "gamers," If they hate something they can't help but heap attention on something rather than stifle it with a lack of attention.

If Trump's taught you anything, it should be that all publicity is good publicity.

Why would you be upset about this? WW2 was a war of financial capitalism, alongside the Bolsheviks for the Jew and the (((USA))). Truman himself was a literal shabbos goy. Not to mention Churchill who was a direct puppet of the Internationalist Jew who got recruited by a group of internationalist (((financiers))) and brought back from his status as a backseater into the political frontline.

But I think a black woman on the front would be an insult to blacks, too, since nobody enslaved more blacks than the tribe - aside from muslims of course.

>tfw they made the german and american armies a quarter black
>tfw they made the british army only half white
>tfw they made the french army all-white even though it was the only army that was actually integrated
I don't even give a shit about race or any of that, they are literally doing it to trigger my autism now

Supposedly that is a shaved head white women in a particular light.

>waht is cod ww2

This is why i dont from ea or ubisoft anymore.

cod ww2

>tfw they made the french army all-white

bullshit. The french infantry guy is black and the medic is north african

Its bad enough just being a woman.

Not even remotely the same thing

So what's the demographic they are hoping to appeal to? I'm pretty sure black women aren't a significant market for video games. Did they go to NeoGAF and Tumblr for video game ideas or something?

>Our veterans must be rolling in their graves right now.
Nah.They knew they were fighting for Jewish control. This is all a direct result of their choices.

>YEAH WOMAN AND TRANNIES CAN COMBAT
>HALP WE DONT LIKE COMBAT

Forgot this.

What the fuck kind of gun is that?

>Sup Forums triggerd by a fictionalized video game based on ww1

We tumblr now

>not playing the infinitely superior RED ORCHESTRA/RISING STORM
bf1 is fucking trash
Like actual digital trash
It looks good tho,that's the only good quality it has

Looks like a Charles Lancaster.

>not being annoyed over historical revisionism
>being apathetic towards blatant social engineering
>allowing people who whine over lack of representation for minorities to take control of medium in order to make whites underrepresented in everything they touch.

I can't wait for COD:WWII to release.
>customizable races
>customizable sexes
>customizable outfits
>i can make a cute asian girl dressed up as an SS officer
>and a red-headed white girl wearing a gas mask for my allied character

Battlefield One frequently uses one-off or obscure weapons or greatly powers up old weapons to provide weapon diversity, rather than just endless Enfields and mausers on each side (kind of like what they do with soldiers too)

Shitty steam punk game from a shitty company, just dont buy it until they change their marketing tactics

>New game.
>Makes alliied protagonists lame as fuck.
>Nobody wants to play as them.
>Propaganda failed.
>/pol is sad?

I've never bought a battlefield game since BC2. I can bet you a large number of morons in this thread however got it.

>Hasn't seen COD WW2

This. Unfortunately the playerbase is low. All the normies play shitty games.

Blizzard, Valve, EA, Ubisoft, and Rockstar are all shit heads and anybody who continues to play their games are losers. Add to that list the developers of all these shitty survival games that appeal to the lowest iq dumb fucks and streamer culture. Twitch is also staffed by worthless cunts. Gamers have become the most useless members of our societies.

>mfw can only find one full sever that under 260~ping
>mfw can't play RO/Vietnam since my computer is shit

>First a black male
>then a black woman
>But now it's a black disabled obese transgender woman.

What do you expect when the only games people want to play nowadays are Overwatch, PUBg, LoL, and Hearthstone or any other streamlined multiplayer only game.

>Implying America didn't invade Europe with armies of niggers back in WW1.

With a low playerbase it's hard to find good servers near you with low ping.

Niggers and spics

Bf1 is fun but it kind of get stale quickly. Titanfall 2 is more fun imo.

Why would spics be appealed to by a bald stronk niggress who don't need no man and is probably a dyke too.

I don't even think regular male nignogs are especially attracted to that either.

I regret this purchase all the fucking time... Why did it have to be so shit and unenjoyable? The last few BF games might not have been great but I thought they were fun at least.

But that's whos playing it. Try playing on xbone and 90% of gamer tags are Spanish names or KangzxKFC bullshit.

Gob bless the Brazilians and their low ping servers

Our veterans were rolling in their graves when they were alive, fighting their own people in WWII.

>Complaining that you can shoot niggers and sheboons in vidya...

>Our veterans must be rolling in their graves right now.
Hey, I'd be happy... To be long dead in a time like this.

Only in the Multiplayer though. In the campaign you're forced to play a sheboon killing waves and waves of white Germans.

He is not saying they dont you idiot. Just that they wont be excited about playing as a black dyke
>Ayo nigga wtf why I am a playing as a fat ass black bitch
>I dont know homes but that is fucking wack. Aint no one trying to play as a fucking negra
>Nigga wtf you say with yo wetback ass?
>Eyyy fuck you pinche mayate. I'll stab you ese
>Gang violence and race wars skyrocket all thanks to battlefiel and cod trying to be politically correct
>Trump somehow gets blamed

>women are only going to be for Russia
>Russia had a female squadron
it only be inaccurate if they gave France and Germany women
>blacks in the game
>the British don't have blacks they have Indians (basically dark skin Asians)
>There were the Harlem hell fighters
However all other inclusions of blacks are inaccurate

French assault is black

Also, they're adding Russians and the Red Army in the next dlc, it's the same shit as the other factions.

Is THIS a woman? Really?
Anyway, what has a black trans-looking woman to do with Russian Revolution? There were no niggers in Russia until 1957. We have never had any colonies in Africa.

>yfw antifa mystery meat trans hacktivist was actually the SEAL who took out Bin Laden
>went on a personal crusade against murderous alt right soyboys who were killing people with cars en masse

>When you play bf1 and realize italians and austriacs are the only ones with 100% white

>Even ottomans don't have niggers

If they put a nigger in Russia will be funny

In the end having 25% nigger class isn't that bad; they are usually the sniper which is already a hated class. Game is so fast you really don't think much about

And an ugly female at that. You can't 'sexualize' women so the communists behind Dice will make them ugly.

I dun no bout u niggaz but I tell yall dat Hitler wuz black
das rite
its da truth
WE WUZ UBERMENSCH N SHIZZLE

>battlefield
>2017

>video games
>buying (((video games)))
Last game I bought was jagged alliance 2:wildfire for $4 back in '06. Buying shit is for good goys and commies. If a game is shit I don't play it. If it is alright I pirate it. What's the big deal ? Go back to Sup Forums you fucking leaf, I don't care about vidya as long as I get to shoot people in it. I don't care if I shoot niggers, whites or fucking aliens. If a game is enough to sway your own opinion you aren't suited to live on this planet anyways.

How does it kill anyone after it kills it's self.

Words to live by

THAS RITE

Holy shit, thank god my grandpa is too old to use/ understand the internet, he'd probably have a fucking heart attack from COD WW2 and Battlefield 1 having all this BS

Where's the woman?

>Grace Jones makes a video game

If EA ever wants to know why I stopped buying their shit, this and ME:A.
It was like back to back that these fucking awful SJW games came out and it was the point that I said "Fuck 'em,"

Haha of course Sup Forums has no knowledge of history, why am I surprised?

There were a lot of Russian female soldiers in WW1.

It was literally like a fucking squad you fucking idiot.

Nearly 40 million men were KIA/MIA/WIA in WW1. How many women died in combat?

But there were none black female soldiers.

At this rate, all the NFL players in next year's Madden will be fat trannies.

When all the Veteran are dead just like with wwI