Why can't Sup Forums accept that it took a black woman to calculate the apollo rocket trajectory?

why can't Sup Forums accept that it took a black woman to calculate the apollo rocket trajectory?

Other urls found in this thread:

www-03.ibm.com/ibm/history/ibm100/us/en/icons/apollo/transform/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Yes, one out of millions did something other than kill other blacks or sell drugs to children.

Well done Blacks.

Can someone give me a rundown of what she actually did to contribute?
I don't believe the faggot on Twitter because I know that there were some crazy smart brains working on that.

WE

There are exceptions to every rule. Who ever said Sup Forums doesn't accept it?

Just rewriting history again to make niggers seem smart. Move along

SHE DID IT 100% BY HERSELF NO HELP I SWEAR

I can :3

cool good for her

She was an over glorified accountant.

She did it all alone with no help. Locked in a closet with chains around her ankles, using the bones of dead slaves as makeshift writing utensils.

maybe the moon landing was fake

>no greek flag.

RIP #neverforget

Yes I noticed that too my friend, I would add if I knew :(

What an outright, god damned lie.

She is more white than black.

wasent there like 50 mathematicians working on this project?
for all we know, she only had to work on a single variable, or was just a glorified office waitress.

In her fucking head, no scratch paper

Deepest lore!

SAGE
>SAGE
SAGE
>SAGE
SAGE

Someone ask him why he is so utterly shocked that an African American woman was able to do advanced math. Is he a racist or something?

#SheWuzLegend

WUZ COMPUTERS

A fucking quadroon

That is a bullshit narrative
Hundreds of other white women were doing the exact same work as her
If anything, her inclusion was the begining of the Diversity Death at nasa
Ever wonder why we haven't set foot on mars yet?
We have the technology

>moon landing
>real

Yeah because she didn't just get the job because it was woman's work

A legitimate descendant of the KANGZ

>sub-saharan skull structure
>most likely African MtDNA
>almost white

oil drillers in the family tree, I see.

It's pretty much confirmed that the men did the actual coding work and the women just wrote it out for them.

Her job was to write the code, not design it

Peopleactuallyfallforthisshit.exe

>this
>peanut butter
>the traffic light
KANGZ

Because it didn't happen you stupid nigger.

YASSSSS QWEEEEENNN SLAYYY

> why can't america accept that Nazis flew them to moon

FTFY

Proves moon landing was a fake

All this picture does in lend credence to the conspiracy that NASA as it stands today is a cover for the actual (secret) space program going on that nobody knows about.

black science man is sad.

That picture is slightly deceiving. Those women aren't all mission control. They took a "women of NASA" picture and threw in every HR, support staff, public outreach, and staff writer they could find. If you watch mission control during an actual mission, its a bunch of white dudes, a dozen or so Asians, and a handful of Pajeets.

this

Obviously bullshit. They are inventing more and more KUNGS stories. Of course no one dare to come out to dispute.

................…………………………._¸„„„„_
…………………….…………...„--~*'¯…….'\
………….…………………… („-~~--„¸_….,/ì'Ì
…….…………………….¸„-^"¯ : : : : :¸-¯"¯/'
……………………¸„„-^"¯ : : : : : : : '\¸„„,-"
**¯¯¯'^^~-„„„----~^*'"¯ : : : : : : : : : :¸-"
.:.:.:.:.„-^" : : : : : : : : : : : : : : : : :„-"
:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.: : : : : : : : : : ¸„-^¯
.::.:.:.:.:.:.:.:. : : : : : : : ¸„„-^¯
:.' : : '\ : : : : : : : ;¸„„-~"¯
:.:.:: :"-„""***/*'ì¸'¯
:.': : : : :"-„ : : :"\
.:.:.: : : : :" : : : : \,
:.: : : : : : : : : : : : 'Ì
: : : : : : :, : : : : : :/
"-„_::::_„-*__„„~ SUCK IT YOU NIGGER-LOVER

Found one nigger who could do high-school level math. Wow, that's amazing!

YO! THE FUCK IS WRONG WITH YOU NIGGA SHE BE WHITE AS FUCK.

>184k likes

y'all fuckin assholes

She was a witch doctor?
>mfw when this is CANON

I'm going to sleep much better tonight know this.

Yep

Holy shit. Where would this nation be without black folk.....................................................................................................................................................................................................................................

Agreed.
Agreed.
Also, Sup Forums is a bunch of fags and trolls, and nobody cares what they think.

First...

This. Then you realize something. Something interesting. Something almost too obvious...

Looks like them white genes really kick in the older you get, huh? I mean, fuck; she's even got liverspots from not being able to handle all that UV exposure! I mean, her fucking eyes are even, dare I say it, not brown.

Because the only thing niggers can calculate is how many houses they can break into before getting shot by cops.

Nice b8 btw

She also coded directly to the hard drive using a magnetized paperclip

We are always going to be outnumbered. Work on yourselves bros. To have a race of men with body of a Chad with the soul of a NEET is our endgame.

>whitey utterly BTFO

We will never recover.

Even if the part about Buzz Aldrin trusting only her was true, which it isn't, calculating rocket trajectories on a trip as short as the moon is like undergrad level math. Who gives the slightest shit?

Our leader, Richard Spencer, who we all have known and followed for many years, has failed us.

Something I can do without even thinking about it in KSP. Let that sink in for a minute.

They also birth bitter murderers.

DELET THIS ALL blacks R kangz All blacks are maffmotocians

One half-nigger did something vaguely interesting.

Apparently this is newsworthy.

>dem painted on eyebrows
jesus is just never stops with women does it

Doesn't look remotely black to me.
Is one of her great-great-great-great grandparents from Africa or something?

And yet it was a white man who actually flew that bucket and dropped it onto the Moon's surface.

>black woman does maths good

WEW

wow, did people even consider her to be black at the time

>Black woman calculating

just an FYI: Neil Armstrong had to manually put the lander down because the calculated trajectory would have dropped them into mountains

>WUZ COMPUTERS

Lots of businesses hired on women to compute math calculations before computers didn't take tree days to perform basic algebra. It was seen as such a low, trivially easy task that it was a waste of time for a man to do it.

>she calculated fake NASA rocket trajectories

she did what is taught in high school physics on the first day

thats what im saying, revisionist history for 10-1 i bet everyone thought she was white and then 50 years afterward she started telling people she was black b/c her 2% genetics, just to get noticed during civil rights nonsence.

>quadroon crunched numbers on demand
>WE WUZ GENIUSES

That's not how it works. She did it, so ALL blacks did it.

How hard is it for you white privileged nazi scum to understand that

She did it by hand because she could not figure out how to operate the computer.

I dont really care if some old black lady takes some credit for the appolo 11 mission just means they cant go back and label one of mankinds greatest feets as a symbol of white oppression

By hand? Very inefficient . Should have used a calculator.

wtf, I love black lives matter now!

More like IBM did with the Card-Programmed Electronic Calculator

www-03.ibm.com/ibm/history/ibm100/us/en/icons/apollo/transform/

This is a good point.

Then all blacks are drug dealing rapists. Good to know.

They still will.

This is also a good point.

> some nerd ranting about a black bitch because science

wow that makes up for all the sheboons screaming for no reason

Of course he is. He's a man, who has to work around all those women. There is no other crueler fate than to be the one man in a sea of female coworkers. Mostly cause hes doing all the fucking work.

Can we get any kid of proof whatsoever that Aldrin ever once ever anywhere said anything remotely like that?

what so now they're proud of the people they openly mock and make fun of? you talkin white you actin white. you a coon you a uncle tom. look at dis nigga READIN hahah what a white boi.

was there an actual apollo 11?

She solved many hypothesis that only she understood; like how the Pyramids were powered by a solid fuel allowing them to traverse galaxies in mere milliseconds, bending the space/time continuum and opening portals which allow time-travel.

LOOK IT UP!!!! FAXXX!!!

spicy kek!

Wow. Some nerd at NASA did math.

How exciting.

>She played a role in a team!

Liberals don't believe in family/nationalism/tribalism/team work

LOOK AT THIS PURE BLACK EBONY GODDES

LOOK AT HER BLUE EYES AND LIGHT SKIN

kek we live in such a ridiculous world

is this why elon musk is pioneering rocket science now?

I could do it since high school.
m(d2r/dt2)= force
Solve it analiticaly if possible. No air resistance in space so it should be.
Plug in numbers use arithmetic tables and voila.
Given enough time I could some middle school kids to do this. I'll just make them memorize the algorithm.

That black woman is whiter than most white women.

Yeah, it's called a slide rule, dipshit, when I was 14 my father and I manually calculated a moon mission with one for fun. The joke in aeronautics is that rocket science is actually fucking easy if someone has already built a functioning rocket for you.

Any Gen Z faggot with Kerbal Space Program could do her job faster.

No, all these things do matter.

It's easy to say, what the hell, let them take credit. But this is the constant normie brainwashing in action. They will believe black women wuz maths geniuses, and act accordingly.