29 year old white male in his prime vs 40 year old black man

>29 year old white male in his prime vs 40 year old black man

fight jews working hard to make you believe that it's impossible for the young white male to defeat a literal black grandpa. fight jews want you to believe that mayweather gives a fuck about winning and 100s of millions of dollars will be lost betting on mayweather as an "easy bet". the truth is that mayweather doesnt give a fuck about winning. all he cares about is a paycheck and when he loses he has a valid excuse of age playing the major factor in his loss. everyone wants to view this fight through a racial lens but it is primarily about age and race is secondary. if there are any gamblers out there you should put your money on mcgregor. i myself bet 1000 on him. when mcgregor wins we can all scream "WHITES WIN" while the blacks will be screaming "AGE WON". it's going to happen. everyone is predicting this fight to be a dud but i think we're going to see some fireworks.

Other urls found in this thread:

dailytelegraph.com.au/sport/boxing-mma/conor-mcgregor-could-forfeit-100-million-if-he-reverts-to-mma-tactics-against-floyd-mayweather/news-story/a031898edada8a2ecebb8cc1b3b69c22
archive.is/UEXht
countercurrentnews.info/2017/08/promoter-found-dead-after-exposing-mayweather-mcgregor-fake-fight/
youtube.com/watch?v=QwY5yZjpLU0
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

I bet on mcgregor.

I like Floyd too, he is a wife- beater and hates fags. The SJWs hate him.

Gonna have to check those digits my friend

I really shoulda put money on goobs

Connor isn't a boxer, and if he uses any MMA moves at all his prize gets slashed.
Mayweather isn't much of a boxer either, he just has fast reflexes and his entire career was built around avoiding being hit.

This whole thing is going to be a bigger let down that the Pacquiao fight.

>40 year old
>grandpa

his sons are too young for them to have any kids

I just listened to the final press conference. Conor is so certain he's going to win, every sentence is just pure logic and persuasion. He is inside Floyd's head.

Dumb fight...
>dailytelegraph.com.au/sport/boxing-mma/conor-mcgregor-could-forfeit-100-million-if-he-reverts-to-mma-tactics-against-floyd-mayweather/news-story/a031898edada8a2ecebb8cc1b3b69c22
>Conor McGregor could forfeit $100 million if he reverts to MMA tactics against Floyd Mayweather

>20 years of boxing experience vs 6 months
Even if he is old, my moneys on Mayweather

You can't psyche out someone too stupid to understand what you're saying. Mayweather is actually retarded and he still is mostly illiterate.

mayweather is a bit of a fag when it comes to bragging about money. pure nigger.

top kek. there is a better chance that this thread will be active tomoro nite during the fight than macgregor winning.

INOKISM

McGregor is just as bad, Floyd just perfected the WWE Heel persona

>You can't psyche out someone too stupid to understand what you're saying.
yea and on top of that i dont think you can psyche out a guy that has been boxing his entire life. this is the professional level. you cant psych out a veteran. plus i watched one of these hype events that they have been doing together and they actually appear chummy at times.

>Mayweather isn't much of a boxer either
>he just has fast reflexes and his entire career was built around avoiding being hit.

Nigga what are you talking about?

Any American rooting for Mick-Gregor is a traitor.

what does this mean?

Maynigger is touted as a "defensive boxer." His striking ability isn't great, its not even that good. He dodges, he stays moving, but that doesn't make someone a well rounded boxer.

>hey goys wanna bet who'll win in this foot race?
>fish vs cheetah

Who cares? Don King ruined the sport of boxing.

Any white male rooting for floyd i a traitor

bud he hits really fucking hard, he just doesn't like leaving himself open since he's so good defensively

in a real world scenario, Conor would wipe the floor with Floyd, but the fight is heavily skewed towards the latter, and the matchup makes little sense except for a quick cash grab

they're both niggers in most senses of the word and i will not watch this panem et circenses shit desu.

>Even if he is old, my moneys on Mayweather
mayweather is such a "sure thing" that it sets off alarm bells for me. i think it's all about age. mcgregor has developed a wide fighting skill-set with the mma and now he just has to focus on boxing. mayweather knows he's going to lose against the younger guy but he doesnt care because he's "money mayweather". he doesnt give a fuck about his record. the only numbers he cares about are the numbers in his bank account. the fact that you're so conditioned to believe mayweather is a "sure thing" makes me confident that this will be a massive upset. im going to quadruple my money off of you people.

>striking ability isn't great
pleb confirmed its almost like you forgot what floyd was like when he was pretty boy floyd he was calling names out and feared for his offensive prowess before he adapted his game

Irish aren't white.

>t. 25% Irish nigger

>40
>old
This is what nu-males actually believe.

> Sup Forums shit in Sup Forums

he's ancient in boxer terms

50 is an alright guy

I bet on Mcgregor simply because the profit is way too small for a Mayweather win. I expect Mayweather to win. This will be his 50-0 victory. He is worth half a billion, i doubt he gives a shit about a few hundred more million just so he can lose his place as the top welterweight fighter in history of boxing.

You do know mayweather put 50mil on mcgreggor to win

This is about a life long boxer versus a man whose never had a boxing match...

>Muh white v black

You're an idiot

BLACK DONT CRACK DONT Y'ALL KNOW

McGregor is going to knock that chocolate flunky out.

>jew bookmaker shillposting to get the racists $$$
The increase in "Why McGregor Wins" shite online in the last few days is shameless. Who's falling for this shit and losing their money?

Fighting is so gay nowadays
>don't hit him like that!

Last 3 digits of my post dictates how long the fight will last.

Conor will knock out Floyd in the 3rd

>i myself bet 1000 on him

prove it liar

he has a lot of bantz

btw Let's archive that.
archive.is/UEXht

Spoiler: Draw is the most likely conclusion so they can buildup another fight and make millions of shekels on advertising. Draw also has the highest odds. Bet on draw.

highest payout**

nigg-noggs going to get blasted

50 cent is pretty funny considering he's just a dindu rapper

t. dumb nigger

>i doubt he gives a shit about a few hundred more million just so he can lose his place as the top welterweight fighter in history of boxing.
this is what many people reason but i have a feeling he doesnt care. he'd rather have the money than the perfect record and he can treat this fight as a "sideshow" and technically not part of his professional boxing career and forever say that it was his age that damned him. he views boxing as a business. all he wants is to extract as much money as possible.

Dance
Run
Pitty-pat jabs

That's how you win on the scorecards.

Is it true that mayweather has just been hanging out at his strip club all night all week instead of training?

pic unrelated

countercurrentnews.info/2017/08/promoter-found-dead-after-exposing-mayweather-mcgregor-fake-fight/

FIXED FIGHT

>rich nigger
>has a private strip club
why does that not surprise me?
I'd just buy a few acres of land in the middle of nowhere, a comfy stone house and a fleet of cars I love.

Bookies are nervous as fuck that Mayweather is gong to have proxies bet against him, and throw the fight. Like Pulp Fiction type stuff.

Is there anyway to watch this free?

Here they charge fucking 50 euros to watch the macth on a live stream service!

How did Don King ruin boxing?

wait it out and watch it later.

Niggers are shilling hard on this thread.

FLOYD SAID HE WAS HONORED TO ATTEND TRUMP INAUGARATION
youtube.com/watch?v=QwY5yZjpLU0

FLOYD BEATS WOMEN

FLOYD DID A PHOTO OP WITH THE CHECHNYAN LEADER ACCUSED OF GAY GENOCIDE IN MEDIA

FLOYD IS FULL RED PILLED BLACK NATIONALIST

CONOR HAS SAID TRUMP IS AN IDIOT BEFORE AND SAID HE IS PRO MULTICULTURALISM AND THAT HE LIKES RAP

CONOR IS NOT POL's GUY

By existing.

This.

It's not a fight, which is the only reason Mayweather has any chance of winning.

you only have to train for a few hours a day. he doesnt drink so it shouldnt really matter if he spends his nights at strip clubs.

McGregor is not going to win. This is boxing its not his sport, you can't kick or anything. Obviously if they were doing UFC Mayweather would get killed.

Las Vegas can lose up to 45 million dollars if Mcgregor wins the fight, one of the managers, on a interview, said they are trying to mitigate the impact of a Mcgregor win, to not lose their whole year of profits.

it's so annoying trying to watch pol talk about mma or boxing

Thats why this is perfect, no sane person gives a fuck about either of these guys. If conor wins the left will collectively melt down because he is white though, and if Floyd wins no one cares.

niggers do

Floyd is full Russian supporter. Doesn't mind if gays are oppressed. Visited chechnya this year to say whats up and to look at the death camps.

>Mayweather is gong to have proxies bet against him
could very well happen. i doubt he throws the fight but he probably simply knows that he will lose. erase the race factor from your mind. this is all about age and that's exactly how mayweather will frame it after the loss.

I don't understand gambling, but it seems like it's impossible to win money betting on Mayweather because he is the favorite? You have to bet $100 to make back $10, but most people are still betting on Mayweather, how the FUCK does that work?

>race is secondary
Bullshit, this whole thing is race baiting at its finest...

Mayweather owes $22.5 million to the IRS. He'll throw this one so a subsequent high-dollar rematch can be set up.

McGregor is a small fighting Trump /versus Hillary McGregor will win by KO

>Bullshit, this whole thing is race baiting at its finest...
it is superficially about race but the major component driving chances of winning is age.

I got the black guy beating the nigger by decision

Nope, most people are betting on Mcgregor 91 of 100 bets are for Mcgregor, but the big money, the millionaire bets are on Floyd.

user, it's obvious this whole gig is about rinsing Asian bookies.
In any event, it's an absolute masterclass in marketing. Shits all over my normiebook, that I only use to take the pulse of the proles btw.
Up the RA etc

Age means a lot less when you are juicing and on every performance drug available. Floyd has the money to get the best designer drugs available.

source?

>INOKISM

The black bull will win, as always.

where can I make a bet on the internet for this fight? Or do I have to go to AC or the city of sin?

Checked my man checked indeed

fake news fuck off

Floyd will knock McGregor out in round 8 with a straight right counter.

Undertaker will do a run in and chokeslam them both

That would be less worked than any of the rest of this """fight"""

Floyd cares about not ending his career with his 1st loss to a guy from a different sport, spoiling his legacy in the highest profile fight of his career.

>i know everything about mma and boxing but refuse to share my expert analysis and instead make 1 post asserting my supposed expertise in an attempt to make everyone in the thread feel like they dont know what they're talking about

Yea but fight jews are using the age difference to race bait meaning that race is the primary, not the secondary. I may be wrong but seeing as there is a lot of racial tension between blacks and whites so people view this as a racial thing before they view it as an age thing
Also the blacks might come out and blame the age but then they will more than likely spin it out into a white privilege thing.

The race thing will appeal to blacks the most.

>McGregor isn't a boxer

Nigger. ALL of his best fights and most dominant wins have been stand up one sided knockout parties where he fucking bodies whatever fool is on the other end of his fist. He rarely goes to the kicks and even more rarely goes to a grapple based ground game.

each sport to its own, you dont grab the ball in a football game

God that Irish man is so hot

>mma expert on pol

McGregor is not a boxer. To be a good striker in MMA requires a different skillset than boxing.

>floyd what does it say about your legacy that you lost your last fight?
>Floyd: "all i know is i made 100M for a fight against a guy that was 10 years younger than me"
he doesnt give a fuck about legacy. meanwhile all the people around him are probably telling him that legacy doesnt mean shit because they will make more money if he makes more money. he's a retard surrounded by vultures.

That's like a tap.