Liberal, feminist women are fat and ugl-

>Liberal, feminist women are fat and ugl-

It's funny how quickly Sup Forums shuts up when confronted with a liberal, feminist woman who is strong, beautiful, and highly intelligent.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=qZHah1j2vqM
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Sage this thread

is this that kike comedian???

>Shitting with underwear on

>a liberal feminist woman
>strong
>beautiful
>highly intelligent

And who might that be?

>taking a shit with underwear on

liberals

Celebs are feminist for show same with guys....when do they date tumblrinas

It's funny how you waste those digits on nigger jew-doggery.

Now stfu and kill your self

Nothing to see here just shills being shills

You made me go to google, search for this shit, and then save it to my hard drive, and then upload it with this response. Fuck you.

>Strong
What does she bench?

>Beautiful
Nope.

>highly intelligent
youtube.com/watch?v=qZHah1j2vqM

There are exceptions to every rule. However, 95% of feminists are fat and ugly. The 5% who are attractive are complete sluts who bone every chad they can find.

>mom I posted it again

Inb4 100 replies about shitting through panties

pretty much any cute college girl is going to be liberal. Even if they aren't thinking too hard about politics, no cute girls default to being a conservative unless you're in the south. I think thats where most of the anger here comes from

Sarah Silverman when she was young, in her 40s.

Obvious

wtf i'm a liberal now

not only is she unfunny, not good looking, and plenty of more, she's apparently an idiot. trying to take a dump with her underwear still on ?

I remeber that one time i was a celebritiy / ((((("COMEDIAN")))))) and then dedicated my life to commenting on one man who i apparentely (((((HATE)))))))

You lost at the game of life OP, fucking KYS.
Sage

Shill thread do not reply. last reply as warning.

You forgot "Pic unrelated"

I wouldn't fuck her with your dick

Or cock

>Sarah Silverman
>Funny
>Strong
>Beautiful
Good joke. She's none of those things. She's a fucking walking jew stereotype who thinks construction markings are fucking swastika's.

she actually is funny but not smart enough to handle the nuance of political discourse. they all seem to have this lack of self awareness.

Low quality. Sage.

>Feminist
>Intelligent
Pick one

Women like that are almost always damaged cunts once you actually start cracking the shell. Feminism is a psychological defense mechanism for weak minded women.

i ironically want to fugg this

Should do it the right way.

Post your butt pls

Looks fat to me

paid actor

>beautiful