The hijab has now become the most powerful symbol of Muslim women's rejection of western notions of feminism...

>The hijab has now become the most powerful symbol of Muslim women's rejection of western notions of feminism. These empowered and educated women are using the hijab to articulate a new response to modernity.

>The hijab also expresses a translational form of Islamic feminism that has been marked by the entry of women into all public spheres of Islamic life including formal religious learning.

what has Sup Forums done to help express the feelings of the minority muslim women?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=7hWl8jq4zLI
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Because one of them tells her congregation I should be pitied
and the other that I should be stabbed

because a nun wears her veil as a sign to show that she's a holy woman married to Jesus. She is not a normal woman.

Muslim veil was invented to seperate them from slave women. She is property of someone and can't be touched. If she doesn't wear it you can do with her whatever you like and it's er fault.

Nothing. If they want to express their feeling, it's their business.

bumping with the largest red pill

youtube.com/watch?v=7hWl8jq4zLI

nuns never bombed anyone

fucking sandniggers GTFO, cant wait until we drop all pretenses and wipe all semiteniggers off the face of the Earth

>Islamic feminism

One is voluntary, the second one is mandatory.

>The hijab has now become the most powerful symbol of Muslim women's rejection of western notions of feminism. These empowered and educated women are using the hijab to articulate a new response to modernity.

>The hijab also expresses a translational form of Islamic feminism that has been marked by the entry of women into all public spheres of Islamic life including formal religious learning.

No, they just get smacked by their husbands if they don't wear it when they go outside.

>Nun chooses to wear habit and be nun as an expression of her devotion to faith
>Muslim forced to wear hijab and is stoned to death if she decides she doesn't want to
Makes you think

desu I tell my friends you should be stabbed too

If woman wishes to become a nun and dress for it, she has to go through rigurous study, and also show her commitment. The same kind of behaviour is by no means expected from other women.
On th other hand, Islam expects all women to dress in hijab, whether they want it or not. It is only an option in the western countries where Islam doesn't control all aspects of life.
Sure, that shit might be empovering now, but try asking women in Saudi Arabia if they are dressing like that because they support Islamic form of feminism.

>Why is the first one not judged but the second one offends?
Because dirty sand niggers do not belong here. Has nothing to do with the dumb fucking table cloth on their empty heads.

If I see muslim women alone, they'll usually think they can walk all over me because they think all westerners are pussies and will bow down to them.

It's hilarious when I glare at them with a very angry expression and you can see first them being weirded out, then equating it with that expression they see before a beating and then suddenly being very, very scared.

Cuckwomen.

Yeah....
but in your country, that's like saying Hello

I like how western white men talk about how the hijab is and what is it meant for while they never wore one.
Literally shut the fuck up. Hijab is cultural but also comes from a Quranic verses where God tells women to cover their breasts with their headcovers.
>I-It is so oppressive
No, the verse after talk about how men must be modest and lower their gaze to respect women.

The first one is judged because they are christ cucks who refuse to procreate.

One is their choice, the other is to avoid being stoned to death.

one of them gets brutally murdered for not wearing it

Riddle me this why does a prophet of God need to have children?

one is european culture, other isnt

First is optional second is mandatory go home liberal.

No kebabs on my holy lands

/thread

Lmao
Kys

The nun chooses to serve and can leave at any time

The muslim is required to cover herself or else be raped, if she chooses to leave her religion, islam requires she be killed.

Now you know the difference.

I don't understand, why would you idiots WANT muslims to conform to western culture? The differences are to be appreciated, and can be helpful to identify their members.

You all are sounding like a bunch of limp-wristed cucks hoping for assimilation.

What would you do to a muslim woman who went out without a headscarf? What do you condone happening to said woman?

Bull fucking shite, christianity also encourages headcovers, but is it the same?

You can quack all you want, but the reality and truth is muslim women suffer severe physical abuse, at best, if they refuse to cover themselves.

How the fuck is something that you are forced to wear on pain of horrifying torture/death not a symbol of oppression?

What's up with you mudshits trying to convert people on Sup Forums? Moreover, why are your attempts so fucking pathetic? I literally had a guy trying to explain how Muslim countries are superior and everyone just runs away the first chance they can get because the west is somehow worse and its more challenging or something.

both should be banned

The nun chooses to serve and can leave at any time

The muslim is required to cover herself or else be raped, if she chooses to leave her religion, islam requires she be killed.

Now you know the difference.

Nobody cares

The only ppl that respond to these threads are plebbit fags thrilled to show off their new conservative and edgy opinions.

Sage

nun is like woman monk
Other one is how all women should behave

>Why is the first one not judged but the second one offends?

The first one is optional. Western society doesn't force women to become nuns.

The second is mandated for all Muslim women no matter what.

These nations are most awsome and cool one of all others.

The one on the left dedicates her life to be in a temple and is rarely seen in public. Also, usually dedicates her life to charitable causes.

The one on the left is everywhere and all she does is leech from the welfare we all pay for her with our taxes.

T.sven

My coworkers haven't been killed by a nun.

t.SanBerdooSurvivor

> No, the verse after talk about how men must be modest and lower their gaze to respect women.
Right. Let me ask you something Ackbar. What do you folks do to women who DON'T cover themselves as you say, and walk alone?

Also the one on the left has her habit to express modesty while the one on the right says the same but also has make up on

When the fuck do you see nuns walking around in the streets? They only dress like that in their little secret churches. You practically never see nuns. They also don't hide their faces or try to wear them through airport security every couple of minutes.

>These empowered and educated women
What do you do to a woman in Muslim society who doesn't wear her hijab and walks alone?
THAT is why we find it oppressive you fuck wit.
You're not fooling anyone.

Lonely weekends?

Both burn in the lake of fire so who cares

one is chosen voluntarly and the nun can leave any time she wants and the other one is forced to do so by the mudslime religeon.

The Habit is a choice, the Hijab is compulsory

Just fucking kill me already, I do not wish to see the end of this 2/10 motion picture

damn man thats deep.

>woman gives up normal life, including sex, willingly to become closer to God
>woman is beaten and murdered by men if she doesn't cover up
>I'm suppose to think these two things are equal