European gun rights thread - killing silently 1000yrds away

Fellow Europeans, how are your weapons? Are they ready? How is your training? Are you ready?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=P4lc4g_RCMU
youtube.com/watch?v=2v6zpg0c1X0
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>Schalldampfer

Damn that sounds a hell of a lot better than suppressor

>fellow europeans
>yards

Stop LARPing.

>Hello fellow yurops
>YARDS

I don't have a gun. I'm not going to become a taxpayer until I'm able to buy one

>fellow Europeans
>stupid meme flag
>Schalldämpfer on .380, as if

Pretty gud 2bh, can't wait to try my new nugget, the reloading dies just arrived yesterday.

>Stop LARPing.
What do you mean? Isn't it "yard" that you use?

yeah but Mannlicher doesn't sound too good

Why does it look like it'd break into pieces if I dropped it

>yards

fuck off

Explain

>Why does it look like it'd break into pieces if I dropped it
why should a Steyr Mannlicher break into peaces? It is a good rifle.

why would i need a "Schlongdamper"? fuck off to USA with that crap

Explain what? If you were an actual Euro you wouldn't use yards, you would an Euro flag (not (((the Euro))) flag) and you'd know that you can't silence supersonic bullets.

>He doesn't want his schlong to get damped

well I bet you kiss girls faggot

>Isn't it "yard" that you use?
Give it up. We know you are a burger. You would not use yards when addressing europeans if you were one. The units that americans use are irrelevant to an intra-euro discussion.

Fine faggot, 3000 feet

>If you were an actual Euro you wouldn't use yards, you would an Euro flag (not (((the Euro))) flag)
Where do you think I am from? What flag am I hiding then?

>and you'd know that you can't silence supersonic bullets.
You can schaldaempfen them quite well, sir.

That is only partially true.

1) there are subsonic .308 loads
2) a bullet's supersonic crack doesn't constitute 100% of a gun's report.

Gun laws here are shit. It's not too hard to get some if you know where to look though

>You can schaldaempfen them quite well, sir.
youtube.com/watch?v=P4lc4g_RCMU

>well I bet you kiss girls faggot
>look at flag

Topkek, dont change france

1000 yards, .308, good fucking luck.

>What flag am I hiding then?
Considering how shitty your post is probably Canada or India.
Neither of which are in Europe.

>look how silent it is, the guy barely wears ear protection

My 9 mm steyr m9a1 is the best glock I've ever shot. Springfield xds. 45 kicks like a mule. But damn do I wanna end a niggers life with my. 45

>Schalldrumpfer

>displaying the flag of an anti-gun institution to start a gun rights thread

Really activate the almonds

Yeah, might have to try 90 gr bullets with a ballistic coefficient of .750 and a muzzle velocity of 3500fps. KEK

>>displaying the flag of an anti-gun institution to start a gun rights thread
>Really activate the almonds
Would you have reacted differently if I showed my true self, my true flag right away?

At least Germans CAN have guns for hunting and sport shooting. (((European citizens))) can't.

Eurocucks need schlongdampers for their pet muslims

>a t*rk larping as euro

knew you where not euro

Schlongdampfers are pretty good there, desu-senpai, try them out. Your doggy dog will love you for it.

You are just mad you can't have them without going on a domestic terrorist list and have the ATF kick your door in and shoot your dog once in a while.
While here in Austria they are outright banned so you use an oil filter.

Americans are loud and obnoxious...

youtube.com/watch?v=2v6zpg0c1X0

>silently

.308 isn't going to be hearing safe unless you load it subsonic, in which case you wouldn't be reaching out to 1000 yards.

>While here in Austria they are outright banned so you use an oil filter.
Wud? Isn't this illegal as well?

Maybe, maybe not. Nobody cares, especially not the executive as long as it's only white people with guns/

Maybe they realized the ban is stupid and makes no rational sense to begin with.

>90gr .308 bullets
>having a high BC

A 208gr AMAX is capable of much further than 1000yds.

yuro here, ready!

>that hammer and those scissors

Damn you! Damn you all to hell!

Win some, lose some.
At least you get all the other cool weapon names.

You have to properly trigger the UKians before they dare showing off their gun rights in form of magazine fed (but limited to 2 shots) shotguns and .22lr bolt action rifles.

What sort of license/permits did you have to obtain to get those?

Burger, he is Czech. The Czech are the Wild East when it comes to guns.

do you want to hear a joke???? GUN AND WEAPON LAWS in ᶜUᶜK

why not? people have them on 12ga here m8 works fine, ive done clays with one.

class B (sport), C (hunting) and E permits - for life, health or property protection, allows concealed carry but i must register and recieve a permit to own each gun and i can buy ammo for only those permitted.

mosin, cz, kalashnikov, hollowpoints

Sweden would like to have a word with your clever cunt

Shotguns have considerably lower pressure than .308

>European
>yrds
I am European and what is a yard?

Does your wife not love you anymore user?

1000 yds is considered the around the limit of a .308 in a skilled shooter's hands with no hinderences like subsonic rounds and a few placement shots

AFAIK

I wish Trump and the Republicans would stop being cunts and fucking pass the hearing protection act, or something even more loose as far as suppressors.

why cant you make your bed? are you poor?

3 shots for section 2 m8 otherwise section 5 for moar ;^)

You should mention whether it's shall issue or not. In Germany you can theoretically also get a CC permit, which is only granted if you are cabal material (bodyguard for politicians, red judge, red lawyer, ridicously rich superkike, etc).

Thanks. That sounds much better than the situation many other Europeans are in. Does the class E permit require you to show a need?
A few shitty states in the US require that to get a concealed carry permit. You can own a pistol in them without it, but can't concealed carry. Thankfully my state has "constitutional carry" so no permit is required, though it wasn't hard to get one before they adopted that (it was shall issue).

>that straight pull bolt

Why don't more American bolt actions have this? I think it's faster for follow ups and just plain sexier.

I got myself a Glock 19 two years ago, i want to buy a rifle but rifles are harder to get here

europe bans guns and knives

islamists use vans now

>Sty
Manlicker
308 on anything but paper at 1000yds

It's not as bad all over Europe. In Austria semi auto and handgun permits are shall issue (like in Germany you need to provide a "reason" but unlike in Germany "home defense" is valid even without threat), bolt/lever action don't require a permit, only a background check and classic single/double barrel shotguns and historic weapons like muzzle loaders can just be bought as long as you are over 18, all including ammo.
Our legislation just has maddening and arbitrary quirks like no rifle mounted flashlight (pistol mounted flashlight is fine), no pumpguns (auto shotgun is fine) and of course no suppressors.

Were I live pic related is classified as potential cold weapon

Islamists have M14s in Germany

If we want faster follow-ups, we just buy semi-autos.

yeah i spend all my money on guns and motorcycles.

i bought a new flat recently (mortgage) so i've been moving from the rental

almost everyone can apply for gun licence but yet it's still quite well controlled. you need a health check by a doctor (and he can send you to the psychologists if he's unsure about your mental condition) and then you have to pass theoretical tests (more about laws and rules) and practical (about gun handling).

>pistol is lighter to carry than rifle, said my father when he got his CCW
here I am maybe with all kinds of firearms from nine to 7.62, maybe I went to shoot with Russian Emma, maybe I have more to show, bit too paranoid to show. We need to change this.

I want to gun, how do I gun?

it's usually assumed you want to CC with class E permit licence so there's no big hassle about it.

there's also a little checkmark box about CC when you're going to ask police for permission to buy a specific gun and that's usually enough. but there was a separate permission to cc if i recall correctly

They really arent

That's more of a modern weaponry, polymer and 5.56 mememeter problem that they feel weak and brittle.

meant M16 here

M14 is a good rifle that doesn't have the problem, same for the good old HK G3.

>how gun
gun with gun
be gun
feel gun
gun gun

>subsonic .308 doesn't exist
Get a load of this retard. Shouldn't you be failing out of art school?

Buy an Aimpoint for your AK.
Modify your 22 so it can take a Napa 4003/Wix 24003 suppressor.

Hit a target at 1000 yards with your "subsonic .308" and I will ex down a bottle of maple syrup.

>no pumpguns (auto shotgun is fine)
I really would like to know the logic behind this.

I saw an austrian say in a similar that that it's literally about the terminator movies by arnie.

Brits use yards and are Europeans, whether or not they or other Europeans want to admit it.

kek. That sounds about right given the way gun ban fags here think.

It's still Europe, you don't need a logical reason to take away rights.

Nice Collection mate! Is that a black ak or version 58?

is it true that you can own full auto guns in czech republic?

Have fun with your guns locked up at the range, or random house checks.

Pick related me years ago.

God bless the Czech Republic.

Fuck, for a yank you seem to have fuck all knowledge about guns.... with the right .308w projectiles and barrels you can push to 1200m or even 1600m if you really good. Did you gain all your experience playing counter strike?

Best retort a pom can come up with while dodging acid attacks at the street and while not being able to carry as much as a plastic cutlery knife to defend himself? Who is really poor here?

>subsonic .308
>.45 ACP ballistics in a rifle cartridge
why though

Good laws in Austria steaming they are quite the arms manufactures just like the czechs.

90% chance american, 10% chance britbong who isn't pretending they're full on frogs when it comes to measurement for some reason

>Brits use yards and are Europeans

no we don't. We use meters.