Of course.

I honestly wish I was.

This

same

>t. heathens

>taking part in organized religion
>not having a personal relationship with God
>not praying to him at home in private

I gave up on religion a long time ago but I was on holiday last week around my very religious family, there were a few times sat quietly in church and it felt nice. I felt like it was something I wanted to get involved with, to have something bigger to guide me in life....

Faggot

Yes.
Don't forget to give praise to the Holy Trinity of God for every beautiful day you spend on this Earth, user.

Idk man

No

Those feet CANT be halal.

Trying to be.

>tfw no religious qt gf with feet

>dementor fetish

no

Yes.

youtube.com/watch?v=EZKocFGQf24

I believe there is more to life than the material world. I believe in God & Jesus Christ, but at times it's hard to keep up my faith.

does foot worship count?

KKKute!

>exposed feet
BLASPHEMY

>are you religious ?
posts paki feet

KYS doublefaggot

was reared within an orthodox christian family but not religious as of now.
and my reason for not believing in god is quite simple, suppose that there is a certain number of chairs in a room a couple of kms from where you're currently at. would you want to find out how many exactly? most people wouldn't because it's IRRELEVANT TO THEIR CAUSE. Whether six or two chairs, the exact number doesn't affect your life same way that god, (present or not) doesn't have any tangible influences over your earthly existence.

the immaterial (intangible things such as religion; morals; values; compassion; pride; virtue etc...) has become immaterial (as in, has ceased to matter, or is no longer relevant)
get with the time, niggers. this ain't the middle ages

In the Schwarzwald region in Germany they unironically have Ku Klux Klocks.
Every hour they open, the winged doom / Omsk bird pops out and makes horrifying noises.