THE JUDGE HAS DISMISSED THE DNC FRAUD LAWSUIT

THE JUDGE HAS DISMISSED THE DNC FRAUD LAWSUIT

jampac.us/wp-content/uploads/2017/08/62-D.E.-62-Ord-of-Dismissal-8-25-17.pdf

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/William_J._Zloch
youtube.com/watch?v=KtGKVamRQYw
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Choosing a candidate in a backroom is apparently A-okay. Fuck democracy, right?

NO REFUNDS!

wonder how buttflustered bernie bros will be

Who's the judge?

DNC is a private organization. If they want to fuck people over and lose their power for the next 15 years, let em.

Can't wait for them to do it again in 2020!

So what does this mean exactly??

I downloaded and tried to view it on my mobile and all 28 pages are blank, anybody else have that problem?

Can I get a quick rundown of this please?

It means the primaries are meaningless

it means the DNC isn't democratic
bernie bros getting butthurt

It means no refunds.

But seriously, it means that the Democrats can pick whatever they like to run without so much as a whiff of democracy. Ironic, given the name. You can literally have 50 primaries voting 100% for a given candidate, and the DNC can flip you the bird and choose Hillary again.

The DNC as an organization is not culpable to any accusations of fraud or wrong-doing.

Judge Zloch
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/William_J._Zloch

feel the brun

(((Zlock)))

>Judge Zloch on August 21, 2009 sentencedUBSwhistleblowerBradley Birkenfeldto 40 months in prison with 3 years probation and a $30,000 fine, a term that was harsher than the prosecutors wanted. "Assistant U.S. attorney Jeffrey A. Neiman recommended that Birkenfeld get 30 months in prison for his conviction on one count of conspiracy to defraud the government -- down from the 60-month maximum sentence he is exposed to -- because of his extensive cooperation," theMiami Heraldreported.

Really activates my almonds

iphone?

>claims neutrality
>dismissed
what did they mean?

NO REFUNDS

looks like one of those Jewish names where they removed a letter to make it sound less jewish

faceberg /DNCfraudlawsuit/

Enjoy the salt mines

We need to slam SJWs and progressive with this hard in 2018 and 2020. We could fragment the DNC even further, splitting the SJWs off from the neocon Dems

Drain The DNC

It means we can use this to split the DNC and cause chaos

when bernie lost californa during the primaries, tons of redditors got assblasted and claimed fraud. hillary was set to be the candidate. the libs filed for an investigation. today a judge dismissed the case

H A Goodman reporting in, I'm an author, columnist and writer

They have kids for that

>tfw you have no BASED Ed Miliband to democratize the DNC.

it's more than that, it was also what was revealed in the DNC Wikileaks emails

It means it was ok for Romney to screw Ron Paul and the only recourse is nominating a guy to decimate the Romney wing of the party the next cycle.

Holy fucking shit you wacky nerds are crashing the Democratic party.
What the fuck

Fucking hell. They even suicided Shawn Lucas the guy who served the lawsuit.

I've said it before and I'll say it again. Bernie was the worst thing that ever could have happened to the democrats and the best thing that ever happened to the GOP

checked for truth

>Get millions in donations from your political fanboys
>Barely put a fight up with Hillary
>Still edging her out in the polls
>Media goes full shill mode and tries to bury him
>Still stays above Hillary thanks to his fans
>DNC starts nigger-rigging delegate votes for Hillary
>Pulls the rug out from under his feet
>Stays dead quiet, drops out
>Buys another home not 3 months afterwards

Bernie is a huge piece of shit. I don't care if Hillary has a Vietnamese torture chamber with my name on it, I could never back down after receiving that much money from people. He should have protested, but instead he slinked off to his new lakehouse and shit posted on Twitter about "MUH AMERICAN RIGHTS TO HEALTHCARE AND BBC"

I didn't like the guy, but he had the chance to shake things up, and decided to take the money and run.

youtube.com/watch?v=KtGKVamRQYw

Clinton killed seth rich

This is actually a good thing for those who want a real third party. You can rule your party with an iron fist - harder to subvert.

NO REFUNDS!

When those Reddit homos going to start suing the DNC for fraud. They have a legit case.

The Clintons have killed plenty before him.

b-but muh dnc emails

Trumps boss killed off another diplomat! How many is that since the election?

lol, how did you know

time to use this to our benefit and create havoc where possible

massively underreported story. Even from right wing sources.

he willingly took it up the ass, as when DWS became chairman of the DNC, the person she replaced just so happened to be the VP candidate for Clinton...
He knew it was happening and just watched as the DNC entered his ass slowly and didn't even wince as it happened.

What a faggot.

LIBTARDS GET SHIT ON AGAIN! HOW WILL THEY EVER RECOVER?!