This is where Trump loses TX and maybe even LA. Federal response to Harvey will be horrible. Trump will blame it on state and local officials. He won't agree with Republicans in congress over how to pay for the cleanup.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=eaQHjzVUkNs
predictit.org/Market/2721/Which-party-will-win-the-2020-US-presidential-election
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Disaster Preparedness and Resopnse is the direct responsibility of state and local agencies first. Always has been

WRONG

bump

Texas and Louisiana deserve their president

>NJ is still blue
Fuck my life.

true

I live near the TX-LA border. They are pretty deplorable.

You write fanfiction too user?

It's already fucked, livin in Jersey

[F]

Do what I did. I moved to PA, and helped Trump win the state. Move to a state he narrowly lost OR narrowly won, to help him with your vote in 2020. In addition, in PA you can also buy guns to help Trump. Leaving NJ was the best move I ever made.

JEB SURGE

yup can confirm.

Break the cycle don't move to Florida though.

>BUH BUH THIS TIME WE'LL WIN WITH (((A CANDIDATE)))

You fucking cocksuckers never know when to stop. Just go home.

The bar for terrible hurricane response is hard ro beat after Obama failed at Sandy.

You dropped the ball user, Trump isn't going to lose the Midwest to the democrats.

Pls

Sandy helped Obama get reelected. The Obama Administration was on top of that shit.

>Delaware
>still blue
So many niggers and cucks

>sandy helped obama

Yeah sandy hook. Why haven't you kys yet?

Yes he is.

>Not realising there will be no 2020 election.
user I...
youtube.com/watch?v=eaQHjzVUkNs

I don't think trump will win in 2020 but this map is fucking ridiculous.

Still believing those polls user? Worked out great for you in the election didn't it.

Based Monmouth here.

Jersey will never be red in a presidential election.

You only need to win Hudson, Essex, and Union to win the whole state.

you are fucking delusional. If he didn't lose texas in the election where he told all the mexicans he was going to have them build a fucking wall he wont lose in the next cycle. Besides he is cleaning the voting rolls to prevent voting fraud which is going to INCREASE his chances of winning. I seriously hope you keep this false delusion of yours for 4 years so your reality is shattered when he wins in a landslide.

>Poll
>NBC

How can you predict the 2020 outcome without knowing what candidate the Dems are gonna trot out. If the Left keeps doing STOOPID shit, they won't win.

2020 USA FEDERAL ELECTION
TRUMP/PENCE(275) vs. BIDDEN/THE ROCK(263)

>predicting the next presidential election 3 years out
slide thread. sage and hide

predictit.org/Market/2721/Which-party-will-win-the-2020-US-presidential-election

Wager $700 and screencap, if you're not 100% full of shit.

>2020 USA FEDERAL ELECTION (If Illegals can't vote)
>TRUMP/PENCE(275) vs. BIDDEN/THE ROCK(263)

That is fucked up
If whites become a minority in america, you can forget of ever having a republican in the white house ever again

P-paco I-is based?

That's implying if Trump even makes to 2020