Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Immigration_and_Nationality_Act_of_1965
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

wew lad.. it will resurface soon.

And nothing of value was lost.

S for spitting on Stormfront.
F for free speech though.

F

Fuck, it's like they're really trying to push us over the edge. I consider the guys on Stormfront my brothers and I do whatever for any of them, they've always had my back and been the best friends I've had for over a decade. How much more is it going to take? You guys are sitting on your asses and our people are being genocided, our cultural institutions are being demolished. When will you say enough is enough and be a man? I'm through fucking around, the war is already here.

F

And now fucking Stormfags are going to migrate here and make this board even worse. Great.

VNN was always better, you could talk to actual activists

S

The downing of Stormfag is the best thing that could happen for the alt-right. StormFags are ruining the movement with their larping faggotry

Bye (F)elicia!

What happened? I been trying to get on it all day. The page wont load

Stormfags are bottom of the barrel white nationalists, I really wish this board had the Identitarian flag so I don't have to be associated with them.

RIP Stormfront

What the fuck are you talking about? SF is the movement, it's like saying the Nazis were better off without Hitler or the revolution without Washington. Cut out the heart, and the body will die.

Ditto on this : Mods, get on it!

storm front is a bunch of guys in their 60s lamenting about how the race war won't happen in their lifetimes, right?

just went there, works fine

>t. alphabet soup

The war in the USA was lost in the 60s.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Immigration_and_Nationality_Act_of_1965

this website got me into WN back when I was 16

F

Press F for Fucking Kikes.

StormFag is too focused on what to hate, and they take a short term approach. Alt-right must drop the nazi imagery if it wants to grow and be taken seriously, but they won't because they are larping closeted homos. Focus on the positive, focus on whiteness, instead of hating niggers

this.

I wish
they would scare redditors away

FUCK STORMFRONT AND FUCK WHITE PEOPLE

Great, now they will flood in here.

They'll come back eventually,they are not my favourite thing but hey,they can run along on parallel to us,they have their things we have ours we both aim for similar things thus we are in no position to be happy of brothers being put down,the more the merrier.

They've moved to tor, now the will all become pedos.

F

Exactly, we need to keep the FAKE RIGHT out so we can move the agenda forward.

Larpers are hurting the Nationalist movement.

They'll drown in this cesspool of political chaos.

S

Which browser are you using user?

It's still up dumbass, I just posted there

I support this.

good riddance
TFU TFU

Site does not load for me.

F for free speech tbhfam

Rich Piana and now Stormfront, white people are truly dead if McGregor loses.

more like shit on their graves

TFU? What does this mean ?

It's autistic leaf for spitting.

We've been here since 2012.

Thanks!

I thought they were a bunch of morons but I don't understand why someone would shut them down. Unless some happy merchant happened to came along

F

>1996

Holy shit.

Made a thread for this:

Wow and it didn't manage to do anything in that time. Sup Forums did more in a year than it ever did. Worthless fucking boomers.

It works on Opera Browers.

I can assure you there are more faggots playing pretend on this chinese dog beating board and other shitholes than there is on Stormfront, kike.

S

>VNN was always better, you could talk to actual psychopaths and murderers looking for something to justify their hatred

fix't. VNN a shit. Remember when Fraizer Glenn Miller decided to go kill a lot a jews before he died and only succeeded in killing two goys instead because he was a dumbass radicalized by Alex "King Kryptojew" Linder? What "activism."

DNS entry has been removed. It's probably still live and you're still seeing the cached entry for the time being.

It works on fucking chrome too. Someone is fucking with us, likely leftypol.

I can't even reach them with their IP, they are completely shut down. Welp, time to start SFv2

>I don't understand why someone would shut them down
Weren't they planning some kind of happening on that lefty chick funerals?

>they took down Stormfront on the anniversary of Rockwell's death

These fucking kikes

Does this mean Sup Forums is next?

Don Black is going to be pissed on Mondays episode of Stormfront Radio.

We can't let (((them))) silence us!

being pro-white is just bad optics. the alt-right needs to drop being pro white to succeed.

Woo-hoo, another victory for the Left!

fuck you stormfront.

but also F

F
Next will be Sup Forums just you wait

Wasn't it a honey pot anyway?

You are the fake right, faggot. You weak cuckservatives are so hell-bent on comfortable defeat rather than a tough victory. Get the fuck out D&C shill kike faggot

Seriously name a single worthwhile thing Stormfront did for white people.

I hope Hiro shut down this shithole now. You're fucked, Nazis.

this desu

>Muh stormfags
Lol another newfag fell for the stormfront boogeyman meme
Also SF is a bunch of beta faggots but fuck the Jews taking them down. Literally the most innocuous fucking huwhite nat forum in existence. Now maybe some of those fags will take the SIEGE pill or something and stop being basement dwelling degenerates.

Good, we've got to night of long knives the Nazi larpers out of white nationalism. We need people with more PR savvy then a liberal with a crush capitalism forehead tattoo at a job interview to be the face of the right.

If the internet is seeing a purge of wrongthink, it's only a matter of time.

Stormfront did the same thing you're suggesting and it did nothing to save them.

We've got to night of long rakes the Canadians already.

Stormfront may have been an autistic shithole, but this is a disturbing trend that we don't need to see continue.

stormfaggotry is the lulziest larp on all of Sup Forums

Stormfront has never been here. It was just a rumor spread and kept alive by civic nationalist or whatever they consider themselves

S because Stormfront was AIDS
F because freedom of speech matters unlike AIDS

Stormfront were PRcucks you retarded faggot.
They didn't even allow swastikas for profile pictures and would only use the gadsen or American flag

Siegepill?.

Links or GTFO

What, did they kill it? Hope not

Was my first big redpill back in the mid-2000s when I was 14. After watching niggers nig for my whole life up to that point and not understanding why I was supposed to cheer it on or feel guilty about it at school, they finally helped me understand.

F

>Imagine still believing the internet is open source.
You don't appreciate true free speech. This will bite you in the end. I guarantee it.

>Fuck, it's like they're really trying to push us over the edge.

It's the burger government giving the pro-whites the occupy wall street treatment.

Stormfront is full of 40yo don't-tread-on-me dixietards. Bet you'll find more "nazis" here and elsewhere.

newfag detected

F

Also fuck Israel and fuck jewish "people"

I remember when plenty of jealous stormfornt idiots were cheering the shut down of the Daily Stormer. At least 50 percent of the people participating in the relevant Stormfront thread.

They got really butthurt when DS replaced them as the most popular far right site on the web.

That hatred really payed off now, eh?

Read SIEGE by James Mason. IM thread copy pasta of it is good.

We are already here.

F

Wrong

>Does this mean Sup Forums is next?

Only the ones that is implementing the list over banned sites, know if the chans are to be shut down.

I watched his interviews and saw he came back.

This attitude just leads to CIVNAT neocon cuckery.
Or do you actually think the establishment is open for rational discussion and bargaining with white nationalists just because they appear polished and hide their affinity for hitler?

I'ts online here

The fuck? I'm literally looking at Stormfront right now.

I don't like these Nazi faggots but they have a right to free speech.

firefox

Thansk for your IPs.

t. FBI

>What "activism."
call down Sally

>Fraizer Glenn Mille
didnt yankee jim from the jew infested catskill mountains also murder a bunch of peeps?