archive.is/M6MwB

wtf sweden
what did we do

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/Kgx_BDcgKTw
archive.is/M6MwB
snopes.com/king-abdullah-ii-kills-queen-rania-in-rome/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

First step towards getting rid of the muzzies is to cut off the snake's head.

Off with you shlomo.

but we're not even trying to go to sweden
we don't really immigrate anywhere anymore, so they will just be banning tourists

Is the European subcontinent going back down the right-wing path?

it's literally being done in response to an islamic travel ban
I'm pretty sure it's being done to make muslims happy

they can't stop American Jews, So get dual citizenship first. You may not even have to visit America. Then Go to Sweden as an "American"

Perfect, you now got a Place where you can send all the "Palestinians"

I don't want any other citizenship
I don't even wanna visit sweden
I just don't get the point of making such a retarded populist move from a country that has nothing to do with any implemented american travel policies
I've seen many cuck individuals do armchair virtue signaling toward muslims or blacks. but I've never seen a fucking GOVERNMENT do it before

Oh so Sweden adopts our strategy with mudslimes.
The situation must be dire.

Hi! Sven here. Wanna fuck my gf? Plz let watch.

youtu.be/Kgx_BDcgKTw

And they say jews have no foresight

israeli jews don't want any more muslims in Europe
if we evict palestinians we'll just send them to jordan again

Jesus Christ you posted that diversity cancer cunt again
she has less to do with me than your caucasian faggot ass has to do with merkel

>kike tourist
>going to sweden
you know what you're doing in sweden shlomo. it's basically a trip to palestine at this point cause mudslimes run it.

anyway, this is a taste of the future. when all the feral niggers, subhuman spics, and mudslimes run the west what do they think they're going to do to israel? they're going to go after you next. niggers, spics, and mudslimes hate you too they just get more benefits attacking white men currently. once feminist collapse western society then they'll target you cause chinese will slap them out of existence if they tried

BAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
WHAT KINDA KEKS
Really??? OMG
The meme is real. Swedes areliteral cucks!
In order to get back at another country for what they're not doing to us we're gonna to to not them what they're doing to not us
HAHAHAHA LITERALLY SOMEONE ELSE'S AGENDA
Hahhahaha how does it feel swedes? To no you're literally owned by niggers hahahahaha

Sweden has to comply and pander with new Swedish voters.

This is actually hilarious. Sweden has gone full circle and must now begin the next shoa if they want to become hyper meta progressive.

Israel has been sending illegal niggers in israel to Sweden with temp visas and they just accept them. Maybe this is about that.

It's not just her you faggot
She's just entry level because the stupid cunt outright spells it

The fjords in norway are better anyway

Sven here! I disagree!

It's not about you specifically or every jew, it's about jewish supremacy.

fuck now i cant go to sweden and say im a syrian immigrant =/

wrong pic. This.

Sucks for you.
maybe if your people would of not fucked with every nation none stop and try to export literal boatloads of people who fucking hate you to the nations that currently are the only thing keeping you alive all that turned out to be a bad idea go figure.

What is it have to do with us?
Stupid swedes.
Anyway sweden is already ruined

you know I didn't consider that
but Sweden actually ASKED for them before they we put them on a plane
at least to my knowledge anyway

well then it's not me either
I'm not a globalist. so what's the point of blaming me for the actions of people that I can't fucking stand?

>Live next to Sweden for thousands of years
>Sweden still manages to import trash from other side of the world in 30 years to overtake your migrants
They're going to burn so fucking hard in near future, can you imagine what it'll be like once the gibs me dats start running out?

correction: you dont want more muslims in israel.

Why would Israelis want to go to Sweden anyway. In Sweden, they're not allowed to put Muslims in ghettos and torture them like they do in Israel.

Shut up, kike! you just wish you had an aesthetically pleasing nose.

>archive.is/M6MwB
>Sweden literally no different than Saudi Arabia, Syria, Iraq, Iran
Sweden = ISIS

Full circle revolutionaries!
Can I go live with the dolphin splinter colony on Europa yet?

Sven, sit the fuck down. this pic is basically how the japanese see YOU

Clearly, you didn't open your borders, so Sweden is punishing you by not allowing you into the space they're happily packing with savages and Muslims.

What a tragedy.

See how straight that shit is? umad jelly boi...

The jew is really crafty

I actually meant it literally, idiot
having the hook concaved isn't remotely attractive either

Just be sure to carry no ID and rape the first blonde you see, man or woman. You'll fit right in.

how did something good happen?

SWEDEN NO!

>I actually meant it literally
Me too. You're a very ugly people. Inside out.

That's a parody site you dumb Ethiopian. They also created this fake news:

snopes.com/king-abdullah-ii-kills-queen-rania-in-rome/

Something is wrong when your police site has options for arabic, farsi, bosnian,

AWD? they have SOME crackpot stories and theories, not unlike debka
but they're still twice as reliable as CNN, easily

Well... Couldn't find anything more about that, but I'm not surprised. Israel has banned her from visiting, and has publicly, even internationally, mocked her attempts to help negotiate peace or ceasefire between Israel and Palestine. For years. I despise her as a politician, but she was just trying to do her job and you guys shit all over her. For some reason she gets away with being raving anti-israel without being called anti-semite. Well, she's in the oh so tolerant social democrats.

Europe is extremely anti-Semitic in a lot of places so it comes at no surprise. Jews aren't even the problem. Muslims are. Even people of Israel & Israel itself thinks whats happening is beyond cucked.

THIS. The Democrat party does the same thing. Pandering for votes

They feel so bad for the Palestinians and are so cucked by Muslims that they banned Israel. Sweden isn't turning a corner.