Germanistani govt trafficks kids

You all think germany is fucked up? You dont even KNOW.
>burger
>live in germany for a year
>wife and I enroll kid in fancy german school thats supposed to be super prestigious
>decide we dont wanna live in germany anymore
>school: "haha, fuck you. You need OUR permission for your kid to leave, and we say no, so guess yer stuck paying tuition"
>fuck that. Take son to muricuh anyways
>2 weeks later recieve phonecall from jugenamt (german child protective services)
>they are charging me and my wife with kidnapping our own son
>turns out enrolling a kid in school automatically grants partial custody making the school the legal equivalent of a parent in germany
>look into it more
>german schools and the jugenamt recieve €8,000 a month per child they remove from parental custody
>they are actually famous for stealing foreign children, refusing parental contact, and even prohibiting parents to speak to thier children in thier native language
>german families have sucessfully sought political asylum in the US because germany's child laws violate the hague convention
>german govt can take anyones kids away for almost any reason native or foreign and foreign kids enrolling in german schools are rolling the dice on being kidnapped by jugenamt then raised in foster care, and never seeing thier parents again

German govt doesnt have any legal sway over my kid in the USA but basically if I ever go to any EU country I or my wife will be arrested as kidnappers for simply deciding to move back to the USA with our son.

Bottom line: dont ever take your kids to germany. The jugenamt might try to steal them and farm them for welfare checks. Its basically legalised child trafficking.

Other urls found in this thread:

cbn.com/cbnnews/world/2010/march/child-welfare-agency-echoes-nazi-germany/?mobile=false
revleft.space/vb/threads/162011-German-Jugendamt-Destroying-Families-Kidnapping-Children
toytowngermany.com/forum/topic/225590-jugendamt-horror-stories/
cbn.com/cbnnews/world/2011/september/above-the-law-german-agency-destroying-families/?mobile=false
m.youtube.com/watch?v=ii_iS6bY7nY
m.youtube.com/watch?v=A5sbegfCz7o
google.com/amp/www.foxnews.com/opinion/2014/03/03/team-obama-wins-fight-to-have-christian-home-school-family-deported.amp.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

works as intended.

proof that bullshit

That's pretty fugged up.

sorry america, our country our rules,
now FUCK OFF and let your child become a good, loyal Roman.

Shit, sorry.

Why am I not surprised Germans both allow and encourage state ownership of children?

When are we going to put these krauts out of their (and our) misery for good?

>Let child enroll in school
>take child from parents
>use child as immigrant sex slave

This is .....INGENIOUS
Why didn't we think of that?!

>German = Roman
Whatever you say achmed.

old habits die hard

Fun little factoid too: even when foreign families win years of legal battles to get their kids back the jugenamt refuses to enforce the rulings.

So in a lot of cases the parents are holding a paper saying they get thier kids back from the german govt whilst the jugenamt does the legal equivalent of holding its hands over its ears and chanting "I CANT HEAR YOU!" over and over again.

Child confiscation is big buisiness in germany and the jugenamt doesnt even answer to its own courts.

läuft digger

You don't know nothing, commie.

yeah fuck all that, messing with our kids is a declaration of war. This is amazing rage material.

Oh Jew

But i went to school in Indiana for 4 years despite being born in Germany to a german mother and an american father.

something is fishy about your story, m8. Never heard about this.

Why do Germans hate freedom so much?

I had a run in with them as a child

>Parents dispute over me
>Gov mandates Jugendamt official to meet me and my mom at a location
>Jugendamt "overseer" visits
>Tries to lure me away from mom
>His partner has his car ready w,not even hiding it with the backseat car open and engine running
>Mom really desperate but can't "interfere" for some legal issue I don't understands just looks at me angstily
>Be smart kid
>Don't fall for the new tricks
>Run back to my mom
>Don't leave
>C-come with us, y-you the gov fucjer days in some last ditch attempt

I was lucky I wasn't forcibly removed from my mom though, as they typically do.
They don't even need court order or anything
It's straight child kidnapping

Research Senator Nancy Schaefer, she was murdered for investigating the CPS

All "child protection " agencies are just pedo traffickers that take kids away from heterosexuell families and place them with faggots that with rape you or put you in some horrible care home that acts as brotherly for rich pedos

Something like this happened with a woman I knew. She had kids with a German man and the German government limited her visits to the kids. Everything was watched, she couldn't hug the kids, couldn't speak Portuguese, etc.
I used to think the German government was giving preference to the German parent.

What's the difference between a kraut and a shopping cart?

Classic jugenamt tactics. In one case jugenamt officials stormed a house and took all the kids from the parents.

The judge authorised "use of force against the children if necessary" citing "they may resist jugenamt officials because they have been infected with thier parents ideology."

The police beat the children, drug them out in handcuffs, one little girl screaming for her mommy was gripped roughly by a cop who roared "YOUR MOTHER CANT HELP YOU NOW!"

What crime did the parents commit? What hideous ideology did they subscribe to? What vicious abuses could prompt such a raid?

The christian parents were homeschooling thier children to avoid them attending mandatory islam studies.

Shit I remember seeing something you describe on tape

The fucking cops were literally dragging the child out of the crying mother's arms

Fuck im such a cretin not saving it

Krauts and is such a secret hellhole. Everyone thinks it's some kind of succeful country but in reality there is unspeakable evil stashed in the closet

It's JugenDamt.

Do you have anything more tangible than a Sup Forums shitter claiming things happened?

I'd like to read up on this.

oh no, jugendamt send you a computer generated letter, fill a form, pay 30€ and they're happy.

Heres a few articles:

cbn.com/cbnnews/world/2010/march/child-welfare-agency-echoes-nazi-germany/?mobile=false

revleft.space/vb/threads/162011-German-Jugendamt-Destroying-Families-Kidnapping-Children

No dude. They've charged me with kidnapping. Its a little bit more serious than that.

Fucked up shit, there is so much wrong in Germany...
Very sad.

>Let your child starve
>Hit your child when he/she complains about it
>cry when Jugendamt comes and drags your child away

Not a fan of state regulation, but child neglect is a degeneracy of its own.

OP, please post proof of what happened, I want to believe that our fragmented government is corrupt, but I need solid evidence.

>phonecall
There must be something else beside that, how did they know what your area code and phone number is, back in America?

not filling out the form is serious too, this isn't the wild west you know
get yourself a lawyer

You need a good lawyer.
Preferably one who has a personal disdain for Germans.
If only there was someone who had a family member/members who is a talented American lawyer and

I hope you get locked up and they take your son away, i need your son as a cheap wageslave.

Holy Roman Empire ? anyone ?

>Preferably one who has a personal disdain for Germans.

Are you saying he should hire a jewish lawyer?

Also I've read a bit up on this and noticed alot of Germans getting real defensive about the Jugendamt. What are you guys taught about them?

Don't mind them, just broken people.

What the actual fuck is that picture

insectoid cuisine

No one wants to live in Germany so they kidnap little kids to keep their dying population growing. I can't wait until Germany is GONE. Bringing all of Europe down with them unfortunately.

Goes like this:
>tell school we wish to un-enroll him
>no
>uhhh.... what?
>"no. He stays here. You keep paying tuition"
>just fly to america anyways
>get call from school principle via school whatsapp group
>"where is your son, he didnt come to school today"
>In america
>"YOU CANT DO THAT?"
>kinda already did, so whacha gonna do about it teacher lady
>"im... im calling the police!"
>hangs up
>i kek. Like polizei have ANY jurisdiction in USA
>next day, same whatsapp group
>its jugendamt using principles phone
>"you and your wife have been charged with child abduction"
>fuck you, come get me
>hang up

The USA doesnt really acknowledge german child laws because germany has been kidnapping american kids (and polish, british, etc etc). German families can actually apply for political asylum in the USA because of it.

See, normally its an american spouse and a german spouse and the jugendamt can get the consulates fuckin with visas and shit in order to have them deported back to germany where their jurisdiction has power.

Were all 3 american citizens so they really cant do shit, but still. My wife and I are wanted for "kidnapping" our own child in germany now.

So guess im not ever going back to germany. Not that I feel like im missing out on a hell of a lot.

Not even kidding, what's the public opinion about them in Germany? Are they actually doing this shit or is this some rare shit that goes down?

>Are you saying he should hire a jewish lawyer?
That's the joke

>What are you guys taught about them?
About the 'Jugendamt', I was taught nothing, don't even know what it is.
About the Germans; Israeli schools teach a basic History of Judaism in Europe, from first arrivals to success to the Holocaust and then civils-class recaps the rest of what the average Israeli knows about 'current' relationships with European nations.

But I assume you asked:
>What are you guys taught to think about the German people?
We are taught that they are dangerous idiots, and that whereas in the past they would kill you themselves, Now they would sell you to Muslims for social-points.

I'm calling here too...
I want him to know that's what we teach about them.

To the fellow krautanons posting on here:

I know germany is bad, and I don't doubt that some of those stories are true (or that stuff like in those stories does in fact happen).

BUT a lot of the stories of police storming a 60 year old ladies house just because she liked a joke about refugees or a man being imprisoned for 15 years because he raised his right hand to block out the sun and his neighbours thought he was hailing the good ole hitlerino, are propaganda bullshit. Fabrications to keep dissidents terrified and in check.

You know jews are the masters of mind control, and this is how they operate. A lot of what we perceive to be an extent of their unimaginable power is just an illusion.

You're not alone.

toytowngermany.com/forum/topic/225590-jugendamt-horror-stories/

cbn.com/cbnnews/world/2011/september/above-the-law-german-agency-destroying-families/?mobile=false

Actually my last question wasn't pointed towards you, should of quoted one of the krautz. Sorry

Did you attend school in Germany beforehand?

you just have to use the formal way of signing off your kid from school
OP is full of shit

Fuck off with your horseshit Jewish dicksucker

m.youtube.com/watch?v=ii_iS6bY7nY

m.youtube.com/watch?v=A5sbegfCz7o

There isn't really one. Most people never deal with them. No clue if the guy is legit, but let me just say I wouldn't be surprised. The people that are drawn to jobs in the social branches of government are often have profoundly sick personalities, especially in the sense power & authority. Kind of like people with mental health issues like to study Psychology.

>Moving TO Germany

Why?

>When Germany becomes better jews than the jews themselves
That's German efficiency for you.

They weren't roman, they just used that term to feel like a big man

>turns out enrolling a kid in school automatically grants partial custody making the school the legal equivalent of a parent in germany

FUCKING
W H A T

He should have read the fine prints

Everytime I think we're catching up to Germany something come along to make me realise they're a long way more fucked up.

What a wonderfully jewey thing to say

selective perception

The kid generates shekels for foster agency. state gives them money a piece. But i guess nobody would notice if you keep some kids here and there still on the books, while phisically it would be prostituted somewhere in europe or taken apart in some posh US clinic

>Have kid used as sex-slave AND listed in foster care at the SAME TIME
I need to step up my fucking game

Assuming this is true, I'm pretty sure I could get enough attention on this Shit to send a damn seal team in.

Cmon jew even you arent that evil. Stop LARPing

Not even joking. In the form for enrolling him in the school was fine print stating we acknowledge the school as a legal guardian.

So by german law the school is equal to being a 3rd parent by that point, which means by german law my wife and I were supposedly required to get the schools permission for any major decisions regarding our child.

it's just bread calm down haha

doesn't even use their spiritual essence to summon elder dolphin gods, amateur

NEVER!

german here. i didnt even know that myself.

I think secound link is bullshit the Jugendamt was completly powerless and basically stripped of dutys in the Third reich. As somebody familiar with German law I think OP isn't telling the full story, because Paragraph 1631 Abs. 1 BGB based on Art. 6 Abs. 3 GG is pretty clear the parents decide were the child should be, there have to be other reasons, even a third class lawyer should easily win the case, if OP is telling the truth.

Actually, big suprise, obama literally bent over backwards to try to get a christian homeschooling family seeking asylum deported back to germany.

The federal courts ruled in the families favor but obama apparently loves the idea of a govt child consfiscation agency that doesnt answer to anyone.

Guess childbearing white christian heterosexuals make liberals fascistically uncomfortable.

Actually, big suprise, obama literally bent over backwards to try to get a christian homeschooling family seeking asylum deported back to germany.

The federal courts ruled in the families favor but obama apparently loves the idea of a govt child consfiscation agency that doesnt answer to anyone.

Guess childbearing white christian heterosexuals make liberals fascistically uncomfortable.

google.com/amp/www.foxnews.com/opinion/2014/03/03/team-obama-wins-fight-to-have-christian-home-school-family-deported.amp.html

And when the Jugendamt ignores court orders and the police refuse to act against the police?

A few years ago, a German couple applied for asylum in the US, because of this child school slavery issue. They wanted to home school their kids and the government said no, so they fled here. US courts/government refused to grant them asylum and sent 'em back. They're probably all in Merkel's concentration camps now.

THis shit is true, krautfags.

Eh, it's retards that homeschool their kids in Germany. It's illegal. Of course child protective services take action.

Shit articles, btw. Just take note of their choice of words. All emotions, little information.

so what? GSG9 hasn't done shit for the past 15 years. The Polizei is comprised of cucks and women.
You could probably take over half of Berlin with a handgun.

I mean, we're basically just a puppet state to the US, so they could probably force us to change said laws. I'm going to take a wild guess and say that the US administration is okay with human trafficking. Simple as that.

People have been feverishly going around finding every negative aspect in Germany--even exaggerating when they can pull it off--and posting it here 24/7. Cologne, Merkels absurd Eco-Liberal anti-trump bullshit, everything else relating to the migrant crisis etc. Of course it seems that way.

Yet, Muslims make up a lower percentage of people in Germany than they do in France, Germans are not a minority in their own capital like Britain, and Germany doesn't have anywhere near the rape rates of Sweden, and Germany has a larger population and economy than all those countries.
People post statistics of people in Germany of foreign background without mentioning most of those "foreign background" people are the descendants of Germans kicked of Eastern Europe--17 million were expelled.

The rampant pessimism gets guys off on here

Dude, im not in any danger of losing anything. They dont have any power in the USA, and you are correct, in my case it is easily overturned.

What im saying is this incident woke me up to the other crazy bullshit theyre up to. This also aint my first court case, heres how a lot of charges work.

>Somebody in the gov wants something
>person says no
>file serious charges, who knows, maybe theyll freak out and give us what we want

Governments file stupid easily overturned charges all the time. Theres always a chance the person charged panicks and settles instead of fighting it.

Oh and this^

You probably did

The information is all there, krautfag.

And calling homeschool "illegal" means you're a krautfaggot of the worst order. KYS.

Don't you just love all those Juden and their pets making the laws in your nations?

The Jugendamt can't ignore court orders, man. They may be able to appeal the decision, but they are not able to ignore court orders.

Don't get me wrong, the child service workers have lots of ways to make getting children back a pain in the ass. But these stories and articles do not tell the full story. Like said, you don't get the full story. There must have been paperwork missing or court proceedings still pending. Easy to miss for distressed parents that don't speak the language.

Western Jews are a different breed. You'll find out once they force out Bibi.

>MUH worst case speculation justifies real life child kidnapping

Horrorstories of abusing kids or starving them are incredibly rare and a case for police
It doesn't justify by any means a totalitarian bureaucracy exclusively dedicated to police healthy families and kidnap them at their own digression.

Some 40,year old cunt that has studied sociology has effectively more power over your kid than you as a parent
Is THIS just?!

Fuck off krautcuck

The German couple deported back to German slavery likely spoke a little German, faggot. Cease the shilling.

There are many cases in Polish press of the Jugendamt stealing Polish kids from parents.
It's not simple protection, they remove contact and force the kids to speak German. They never give the kids back.
They allegedly avoid doing this to Muslims though.
Many cases of parents fleeing to Poland with kids to avoid this.

Doesn't this a happen in Norway too?
I recall some article about a Polish family hiring a private Detective that had to kidnap their kid out of Norway to get them home.

Wtf man.

>american news
Homeschooling is illegal in Germany. I know you lards have trouble breathing, but not every country has your laws.

When the Jugendamt ignores court orders (final verdict) than they are acting extra legaly and they will be sued by the state attorneys and you as civil Person can also sue them. The Police can't decide anything here they need a judge or a state attorney/ some elected offical to allow them to do it.

Hate to break it to you, but if your kid doesn't have a fighter spirit he's going to get raped.
German institutions are full of pedophiles, Jugendheim in Germany is kind of what prison in the US is minus tattoos and with more warden rape, nobody cares about kids getting raped there so I hope you trained your kid to be a fighter otherwise he's literally fucked

Yes, faggot, not every country destroys families like you krautfags.

Not every country shills for that shit either, as you are here. KYS.

>Horrorstories of abusing kids or starving them are incredibly rare and a case for police
Depeneds on the race of the parents. It would be very rare amongst Germanics, but amongst your "New Germans" it will be the norm. Most Aboriginal children here are raped and live in constant abuse from their families.

Mate, not even native Germans can easily understand official governmental letters.

I'm fed up by your bullshit post the letter with timestamp

this is a huge fad in all western/central EUnuch countries. they love splitting up families and creating subservient golem children raised by the state. just wait until you learn about how many homosexuals are in charge of these children too.

no matter how blacked the united states gets, it will always be a step ahead of the demonic sodomite-controlled EUSSR

Just you wait for Drumpfs second term, sweetie.

ah yes, one of the dozens of self proclaimed Roman successor states.

Faggot, who's paying you to post this shill rot? You'd have to get better to even suck at it.

Is that why these white abos grow up to be such faggots

So basically reversed Lebensborn program but this time to make people's skin dirtier.

Be gone, paid cuck.

The Jugendamt tactics work on immigrants and low class Germans the best. I remember a Turkish couple having their child taken away because it chocked on a potato chip
They are shady mother fuckers

It's true man, you're talking about a country where Telefonanrufbeantworterreparaturservicehotline makes sense as a word. We don't know wtf they're on about if we receive a letter in legalese german sometimes.