YES SONIC BOOM REDPILLING KIDS

youtu.be/XC4vIBZkRSk

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=c9ZT9CG7OWM
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Is the rad red -dare I say- our guy?
>Post your face when you realize that guarding the Master Emerald is a synonym for keeping the flame of white identity alive.

That's not even the best one.
youtube.com/watch?v=c9ZT9CG7OWM

I'm gonna be a faggot and bump this up.

what is thes

Why does Sonic have 6 left fingers

wat? That's clearly 5 fingers.

>letting your kids watch cartoons

Blue power

Sonic Boom truly is worthy suit.

>Here's another Sega Tumblr preview of Ep. 238 "Eggman's Anti Gravity Ray" written by Marie Beardmore.

Fuck yes. Go Sonic. Fuck Tumblr.

Uhhh.... I want a stencil of that.

Maybe we should redpill the blue blur.

>sonic autism + Sup Forums's autism
I like it

You retards understand that it's pro-feminism crap, right?

It's not

Knuckles is correcting her by saying that the status quo of reality is that men and women are equal, IN SPORTS, out of all the contexts they could've chosen...

It is.

There is literally nothing inherently wrong with feminism.

Knuckles is a feminist. Amy isn't.

>Argentina
>in charge of understand WHITE language
Nigger Knuckles is the dumbfuck of the group - you're supposed to laugh at the stupid shit he says.

>those posts
>those flags

Sonic is actually one giant analogy for blood and soil nationalism.

The native inhabitants of South Island are constantly under threat from Robotnik who wishes to make the inhabitants of all lands robotic slaves who cannot think for themselves and live only to serve him. He represents globalism, and his schemes have consistently centred around destroying the environment and laying waste to the landscape of Mobius. Sonic and his youthful friends are constantly battling against heavy odds to defend the land, defend the Mobians and protect their continent from being usurped and taken over by evil human manipulators and conquerors who wish to enslave the people forever.

#SonicWasRight

Actually knuckles is dropping a redpill.

The situation:
>Some dumb bitch "if I win this volleyball game itll be a huge win for women, my small scale personal accomplishment is something i will feel egalitarian about although it will effect bo one other than me because I am a female"

Knuckles "actually, if there really are as few differences in Gender, and gender is fluid as you would believe, then doesnt that mean your victory is one on an i dividual scale and not a "vuctory for I is a victory for us" sort of situation"

I actually like this, he destroyed feminism with feminist thoughtz

>There is literally nothing inherently wrong with feminism.
lmao

>he doesn't understand the ''Retard of the group sometimes says smart shit'' trope
The fact that everyone looks at him dumbfounded in the end and that he literally says that just because he's a retard doesn't mean he can't be a feminist should make it clear enough that this was intended by the writers to be a pro-feminism moment.

Post this at cwc

he literally says "i'm a feminist"

but it falls under the trope of "one character says something somewhat highfallutin and all the other characters stare at him in dumbstruck disbelief". you can see the writing patting himself on the back

writer*

That is not a redpill. That character is the token retard of the show. In another scene he suggests coal as a clean fuel alternative. He is made to poke fun, but not at the group you desperately want him to.

>that fucking video

I think you had a stroke, pal.

>When your ideology is so weak that a red cartoon echidna with weird hands destroys it with one sentence
Though femishits are probably too retarded to comprehend that they just got roasted, and labeled Knuckles' opinion as mansplaining in their cuntfusion.

you are 100% correct. a woman doing something a man does shouldn't be considered exceptional if women are equal to men.

Christ Sup Forums is full of retards nowdays.

>This moment of self-awareness and progressiveness will undoubtedly solidify Knuckles’ reputation as a popular character among the fandom (and perhaps might even garner him some new fans), and it comes just in time for the release of the next Sonic title, Sonic Mania. While it is unlikely that Knuckles will talk about his stance on other progressive issues in the game, it is due for release in a couple weeks time and fans can expect Sonic Mania to be a nostalgic throwback to the Sonic aesthetic and style of the Sega Genesis era.

>While Knuckles’ progressiveness is likely to not be seen in the planned Sonic games for 2017, this kind of self-awareness and humor may find its way into the upcoming Sonic the Hedgehog movie. Executive produced by Tim Miller, director of the mega-successful Deadpool, Knuckles’ hilarious brand of open-minded humor would be a perfect fit for Miller’s comedic sensitivities thus giving the upcoming film that extra edgy tone to set itself apart from other adaptations.

>the episode has a tumblr preview

>it was written a woman

bunch of imbeciles

Bumping just because.

top kek

Everytime I hear the word feminist, I shudder.

I, too, know what is like to walk this retard laden swamp we call Sup Forums brother.
Stay strong.
Stay white.

God damn