SHOTS FIRED

Chelsea "Webster Hubble" Clinton attacks Alex Jones and infowars!!

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=YUFggsxDo-U
youtu.be/39MmR92yPjo?t=234
twitter.com/AnonBabble

lmao alex jones is making MSM so fucking mad.

like 3 or 4 shows did hit pieces on his supplements all at the same time, what a (((coincidence)))

Shouldn't tranny worshipping leftfags be flattered that Michelle is compared to something so brave and beautiful?

Top fucking kek

youtube.com/watch?v=YUFggsxDo-U

That's because Alex Jones is real news and the MSM is fake news.

also this

That's free publicity for Alex. The more people read his site, the merrier. He already has probably more visits than mainstream media.

penis* cough,cough.

absolutely disgusting

just some friendly banter

dems need to chill

Be honest with yourself, Infowars is entertainment.

Things Chelsea Clinton will never be:

>Attractive.
>Respected.
>Desired.
>Relevant.

"BEAUTIFUL" , that's what ugly people tell each other

More and more people are turning away from establishment globalist news and instead choose to receive their news from a humble yet earnest water filter & nutritional supplement salesman.

What times are we living in?

I hete humanity. I just want to live far far away from society.

that's probably true, but why is MSM doing the exact same hitpeices at the exact same time? Especially if they think he's a joke.

>giving attention to alex jones
she fugged up

>her tweet could have been addressed to a man or woman
Michael Obama confirmed.

>There are no statues of Lucifer with a penis last time I checked

Thanks Chelsea...glad you're not gonna go down with the Clinton Foundation.

mfw Google algorithms keeps feeding Alex Jones trannie videos and pics from his searches and he blames Hollywood.

This may all be true... And she could have a penis.

MIKE "OBAMA" HAS KLINEFELTER'S
what's fuck ugly chelsea hubbell's excuse? she's craniofacially dystotic, but not clinically. She is literally just fucking ugly. Even with all the work done makeup slathered on and media camera enhancements.

Fuck. Ugly.

inside and out.

THAS RIGHT

satan confirmed

i don't understand why alex is balls to the wall with mike obama now, when the story first broke he did a piece, then a few hours later put out a piece about it being a joke, and it wasn't serious and he was sorry and that it was all nonsense.

THE ANSWER TO 1984 IS 1776

Obumer shit been being pushed on here for the last week also

I am shocked they ran it.

But Joan rivers is loved. And Michelle also has a longer ring finger than index, which is a male feature. Also, she has the shoulder width/three head widths wide ratio that is genetically male.

Fug, I don't know.

her tweets are written by her handlers

Chelsea would not ride on a plane with the Wookiee... now she's a civil rights warrior

>Notch tweeted that pizzagate is real
> Alex Jones overdosed on super male vitality

What a great day

Ever think that maybe some African women are just built like men?

Sarena and Venus Williams are massive like Michelle.

Even some white women who play sports are big. I know a girl who is my height (6,1) and she has some male like features (Big head, bigish hands and wide shoulders)

>I know a girl who is...

That's a tranny.

Mfw infowar uses Michelle Obama to sell Super male vitality(tm)

The shoulder thing, yeah. But not the finger thing. Loog it up. Men have longer ring finger and women have longer index finger. Look at your own hand. Mashell have longer ring fingers.

this can only end with more lawsuits Alex jesus christ you really stepped in it this time

OMG Breaking News,

Mr Ed attacks Alex Jones

Why didn't she disavow the findings of this fine piece of investigative journalism?

The sad part is that Alex Jones who is the defintion of infotainment can be trusted to be more honest than all of MSM combined.

Alex is such a dumbass.

No he's allowed to tell the truth because no sane person would believe him. . .

It's satire. That's the joke.

Lel. Controlled oppos are fighting each other.

>news doesn't attempt to entertain while injecting subtle and not-so-subtle propaganda

Because it struck a nerve and were at war, leaf

How many of those girls you know have a big 'ol flappy dick between their legs to go with their manly features? Whatever they try to tell you those are still dudes

user.. be serious and don't google it first.. do you understand the term "discovery" in legal terms?

Ignorant girl... Doesn't she understand that gripes go up. She has now placed herself at that level. Crash and burn, bitch.

Can't wait to see how James Woods responds to Old Horseface

Infowars is Zionism for rural and suburban trash

Alex has been warned that he's losing God's blessing and may get hero'd unless he addresses the JQ.

>Come down.
>Get off your fuckin cross.
>We need the fuckin space to nail the next fool martyr.

youtu.be/39MmR92yPjo?t=234

it's time we meme Chelsea into a tranny

Michael Lavaughn Robinson would be very disappointed that if his legacy was tarnished.

fucking uncanny

Exactly. They are trying to smear Trump as mentally unfit.

Alex one-ups them with Tranny Michelle

>alex jones now has the news cycle

Has Trump been stumped?

But Serena and Venus are both men as well, user.

As are Ivan and Male-lania Trump, for that matter!

Sup Forums, when if but just now did you realize that this is the most important picture to ever infiltrate (((wikipedia)))?

This user gets it.

Dumbass just proved his point they jump to conclusions & didnt even watch the video to find out he wasn't endorsing it wasnt say it was true just reporting that a large part of the Internet has an opinion

she takes after her mom

*SNIFF*