No comments, no likes, no sharing, no related videos, no link to the channel. Welcome to the new Youtube

No comments, no likes, no sharing, no related videos, no link to the channel. Welcome to the new Youtube.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=6SJNVb0GnPI
youtube.com/results?search_query="race differences in intelligence"
youtube.com/watch?v=6SJNVb0GnPI&bpctr=1503690225
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Nice

for people who think this is fake:youtube.com/watch?v=6SJNVb0GnPI

whoa

Even if you do a search on Youtube for the exact video name, you won't find it.

youtube.com/results?search_query="race differences in intelligence"

You need to visit the video now via a direct link:

youtube.com/watch?v=6SJNVb0GnPI&bpctr=1503690225

This is the commencement of a free-speech coup like none we have ever seen before. They know the power that the comments sections of videos have especially, and they are now shutting them down at all costs.

This is fucking scary...

I cant even save it to a playlist

>whjjhytes
noice, almost gaelic

vid.me exodus when?

Is there a published list of these videos?

...oh shit...

Doesn't this mean that Google is now openly interfering with search results to benefit certain political agendas?

>2017
>still watching Jewtube
When will you Jewish cocksuckers ever learn?

Have a free bump, because this merits discussion.

>Implying they weren't already doing that before
But yes. Expect more and more conservative content to be censored as the leftists get more and more desperate to doing anything they can to oppose Trump.

time to flip the script. all cnn vids have to be reported for no sources and biased. etc. antifa. communism. etc. trans shit is sexually offense. etc.

You think he read all those books?

goddamn this is 1984 tier shit.

Good. Fuck you racists and nazis

Yesterday jordan Peterson was on Fox news with tucker talking about this shit. The next day this happens.

they could've outright deleted the vid and banned your ip
consider yourself lucky

This cannot lead to anything remotely good....

leave that video hosting site and go to another. its their property and they choose the rules. you consent. you can still
use that platform but makes bids w new address and link in summary.

It'd be so funny if someone created a website solely to host links to, and comment/rating/etc functionality to, such taboo videos.

Streisand effect.

You can no longer embed it either. Somebody just tried on the other chan. You have to watch it on Youtube.

>They could have executed you, be grateful you only got imprisoned.
>"But I didn't do anything!"

Makes you think...

If people weren't such cucks we could turn it into a win. Meme vid.me or vimeo into serious political and free speech powerhouse and youtube into minecraft and cat garbage bin.
If you're on the right from Karl Marx you should seize using anything google for some time anyway.

like say's

A better analogy would be to have your first line for somebody who got caught by ISIS while being a flamboyant atheist gay man
Then he'd indeed be extremely lucky
Youtube has a fully blown left-wing narrative and tis isn't news

No.

The (((google censors))) are hard at work

Seriously folks, this is a golden opportunity.

1. Design catchy website with edgy title, like "TabooTube" or something.
2. Host links, tags, ratings, and comments for such videos since they can't be embedded.
3. Host links to all channels affected.
4. Encourage people to submit links to such taboo content.
5. Become new cool kids, troll media and SJWs.
6. Probably make mad cash since you're getting site traffic without locally storing the videos.

So what sites do we go to now?

With a browser extension to auto-embed a blockchain comment thread for each video

wtf

>Meme vid.me or vimeo into serious political and free speech powerhouse

This. Absolutely this. Hit them where it hurts.

this is depressing

YouTube is not a public park. It's a private company. A business. It can remove or promote any videos it wants. It doesn't have to cater to you.

Holy fuck they don't even link it to the author's channel.

Kindly fuck yourself nigger.

make benign vids with lonks
to real ines hosted somewhere else. makes it a two step process but you can still use them. they have the choice of putting a clickable link directly on the video. make the lure vid sjw friendly. dialation is wonderful and so is being a commie and 90% tax on wages etc.

>it doesn't matter if the official ideology is shoved down your throat because it's a corporation doing it and not the government!

interesting user, would like to see that

love the "cant cuck the tuck video's"

this was my first thought. not as much of an audience. but if we can effectively funnel people from softer stuff on youtube to harder stuff on alternative video sites, it can work.

are they only doing this to huwhites

No it is a monopoly that functions as a public utility and should be regulated. Fuck your "free markets" Shlomo

google isn't what you think - Assange

go post your videos to vimeo then you dumb cracker

this is all kinds of fucked up. When can we just give up on jewtube altogether.

I thought he was from Arlington Texas.... Huwhites, hwell, huwhether

Google is not only a publicly traded company. It is a monopoly on almost every part of the Internet

This is only going to prompt an exodus from YouTube. They're myspacing their own platform.

It's all for the best. Watch it burn, boys and get your edgy content from Vidme or whatever.

i'm leaning towards a 'internet as utility, as well as google' myself, but, then again, who can we trust at this time to operate it? because right now that would simply take google, and give them federal authority, instead of just google authority.

It and all these other gigantic platforms for expressing speech either have to be brought under and regulated by the first amendment as if they were public property, or broken up as the monopolies they are.

I'm pretty sure that is the exact opposite of the point, so no.

Newspapers and tv stations are regulated and are forced to give print space and air time to all political candidates. It should be the same for the Internet

yeah but 'should' is one thing and what would actually happen if this took place tomorrow is a completely different thing.

I can't even download the video with youtube-dl

This could be used against youtube. Upload massive videos and get them flagged like this. Get as many people as possible to stream them over and over again. Sucks up youtube bandwidth and no ad money for Youtube.

Google are already losing money on Youtube and this could be used to hurt them more.

> Newspapers and tv stations are regulated and are forced to give print space and air time to all political candidates.

and wait one fucking minute, do you actually believe that THIS is what happens today with media?

How can people be this retarded still after all this time? They're on the same team you fucking dumbass. You think if you report those vids YouTube will be like "Well darnit we need to treat all videos equally, so I guess we'll block MSNBC and CNN videos. Fair is fair!"

Can't tell if you're new to this or just stupid but either way you need to get with the program

That's such a retarded idea. Look what government did to radio- sanitized, heavily censored corporate bullshit.

Pass a constitutional amendment extending the 1st and 4th to communication-facilitating web firms and be done with it. No regulation needed, no FCC needed.

That which is forbidden becomes desirable. This will only cause other platforms to grow.

no way!, wonder if you can record the screen or if the Intel ME DRM protection will fuck that up to!

I should clarify they are forced to sell advertising at very low prices to all candidates.

I do not see a problem, a racist twat that is taking random stuff out of context to feel better about himself while trying to spread hate is not something that should be accepted.

actually it might get fixed with a youtube-dl update when it rolls out hopefully

Use keepvid, it still works.

yeah this isn't going to work

Guy's reading from script. Why the fuck would I care about some divide and rule scripted babbling?

Funny how he does not mention asians, would not fit his agenda about "hurr durr whites are best" huh? Lol

This is fucking spooky

you're reading from a script. why would i care about your divide and conquer shill babbling?

>can disable content warning for gore and tiddies
>still get content warning for some old guy talking about race
lol

He repeatedly brings up asians as having greater average IQ than whites in his arguments.

I've almost watched all of it and he mentions Asians on several occasions.

he specifically mentions asians and how they score better on tests and how they're more intelligent and he also never says that 'whites are best', ever.

so you didn't watch the video.

Why? For example the DailyStormer can register as a political organisation or think tank or whatever and then FB twitter google credit card companies should be forced to give it a platform and do business with it the same way legacy media can't deny a political candidate who wants to advertise

That's interesting.

You obviously didn't watch the video. He most certainly brings up asians and says they have higher iq, test better, and go to better schools then huwhites.

*stretches arms*

time to say goodbye.

>tfw I watched the whole thing out of respect for free speech

WTF I hate black people now because on average they've got lower IQ than hawhites due to biological reasons and it's not racist at all to admit that!

because you're counting on the government behaving respectably and the revenue that makes these internet utilities functions not being the corrupting influence on the government oversight.

it simply would not work. it would get worse. it doesn't work the way you're implying that it 'should' work even now.

OYYY VEEEY, CAN'T LET YOU SHARE THAT MESSAGE, GOY!

People are too addicted to video, which has kneecapped any chance of DIY platforms. Youtube is fucking huge, and costs a shit load, so much that even Google can't afford it.

Looks like we'll have to scale things back a bit if we want to keep going.

Spread it, people need to see this

Why are they anti-science?

>keepvid
why are you shilling this jewish website

People have been been relying on the charity of enemies too long, so much so that now they're feeling helpless without that charity.

It doesn't work because of ZOG but it is a good blueprint on how a normal white society that respects free speech should work

>hWITES

Pretty scary. This is what you're fighting for lefties. Hope it doesn't happen to you too

This.

"Hey, government that just ordered its legal muscle (police) to team up with its illegal muscle (antifa), can you be nice to the people you teamed up against?"

Why would it? They're the ones doing it.

I bet if you refer to it as "The video that youtube don't want you to see" Everyone will see it.

yeah, well, sure. it would work in a society where the problems leading us to have this conversation don't also exist.

i'm just saying that it would be disastrous right now if it actually happened, given what we've seen from the government and google, it'd wind up as an actual nightmare.

wtf I love whowhyite people now!

>yfw everyone pictured makes $200k+ a year

>l-lets keep this fight democracty go.. guys I am sure with our western values and true conservatism we can win xd

When will you realize that the jews are a dangerous enemy ?