Hurricane Donald Dumbfuck

This is Hurricane Katrina all over again.

Drumpf is a total disaster. They should name him Hurricane Donald. There won't be a country left by the times he's done with it.

When will you rightwing retardation admit you made a mistake? You know Hillary could at least do the job. "But muh emails"

Ok, retards. It's your grave. Go ahead and bury yourself alive so we don't have to suffer the rural retard vote at the polls when we win in a landslide in 2018

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=UlUnKDHn2FA
youtube.com/watch?v=VM-rAK0DxdY
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

lulz

>Trump stocks the local stores with bread.
I hope that muzzle gets swept into the sea.

>why hasn't trump given me bread

Lol its trumps fault all the bread got bought ? Where's trump when there's half an inch of snow in Alabama and all the bread disappears.

#Trumphatesbread

>supposed to be evacuating
>trying to find bread

>why didn't trump force the privately owned stores to stock up more food and supplies
maybe because that would be illegal?

George Bush hates black people

>no emergency food supply
Die off

>Forewarned hurricane
>Did not prepare.
>Blame others.
Some OP faggot blaming others on her self inflicted victimizing. What more is there to say besides, Sage.

What exactly is trump not doing that he should be doing? What exact tasks? The storm hasn't even really hit yet.

Shut the fuck up you dumb fucking nigger. No one cares.

yeah, it's gonna be bush all over again

Lets be honest right wing retard Republicans are a total and complete fucking disaster.

Fuck off you dumbfuck shill, gtfo of here

Why didn't Blumph send taco bowls?

i brown gib me dat!

WHY ISNT TRUMP HERE WIPING MY ASS??, WHAT A FUCKING PIECE OF SHIT RACIST

GLOMPF CAN'T HAVE TWO LOAVES

>live in central texas
>people panicked over hurricane and buying supplies in droves
>worst we will see is some flash flood warnings for the few areas vulnerable to them with the extreme unlikelihood of an actual flash flood
Drooling morons.

Why is Trump not delivering bread to the brown people himself? Why did he not blow the hurricane away?

>Trump isn't here for us ;__;
Its just a Cat 3 storm you big fuckin baby.

Maybe if you fags built your homes out of something other than cardboard 30ft below sea level you wouldn't be so worried.

I hate fucking people, I prep, and let me tell you, FUCK MY NEIGHBORS, they cant even properly take out the trash

fucking subhumans(due to behavior, not race), if SHTF, i would actually kill most of them

I bet trump has two loafs of bread.

Texas isnt exactly new to hurricanes.
Seems like y'all need this to thin the herd.

Of course the shelves are stripped clean it's a FUCKING HURRICANE that shit happens EVERY TIME THERE IS ANY KIND OF HURRICANE you stupid faggots.

God damn fucking idiot Califags I hope they all get drowned while the actual Texans evacuated.

they think it's shit for them, this is gonna make trump's round of golf a fucking nightmare

Its some stupid 1st generation muzzie, they have no idea what Hurricanes are and don't understand how to prep for them.

kill yourself

>if SHTF, i would actually kill most of them
heh...

This. Republishits will all starve to death while the intelligent democrat will be prepared.

If he golfs in a hurricane then I sign onto the God-Emperor meme.

>Flour, water, salt, yeast, time
>2017
>depending on other people to make you bread

Make your own damn bread.

I live in Houston too. Most people who've been here longer than a year already know to have shit ready to go this time of year and those of that don't have hit up the stores Tues/Wednesday night in case shit the fan. People need to stop expecting other people to take care of them and do it themselves.

>Fuck the government, down with the patriarchy
Im hungry, and need help send the government

its either that or have them steal or parasite away all my food/water/fuel

>Trump voters get fucked in their ass by mother nature.

Good. Maybe now theyll believe in Climate Change

>my sister can't bake
lol women

>People need to stop expecting other people to take care of them and do it themselves.
YES, THANK YOU.

not having your own communications station. loaded with twinkies that last forever. doom on you, doom on you.

I feel ya. But they will gain at least 3 Senate seats and gain a few in the house. Then in 2020 voters aren't Go in to elect a Democrat president and have a republican senate and house to fight each other.

WTF I hate Trump now

Canada needs more hurricanes.
Lots and lots and lots of cat 5 hurricanes.

>dumb Arab woman
>"Libya Liberty"
>Trump voter

HAHAHA LOW IQ NIGGER CONTAINMENT ZONE FAGGOT. DROWN IN A LAKE OF FIRE HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

lol, you obviously don't live here. This happens every hurricane season. And this hurricane is nowhere close to katrina. Katrina came with evacuation warnings. Ike came with evacuation warnings.

KTRH says: "make sure to buy gas, goy!"

$$$$$$$$

and you're still stupid.

Hurricane matthew fucked my sister and killed my brother but you don't see me complaining about it to Obama

we get blizzards and ice storms which is no picnic, the last ice storm killed off like 1/3 of the trees in my neighbourhood

I love how people think the concept of preparing is somehow "weird" or "crazy". Dumb fucks

She is clearly a shit skin and to stupid to survive a hurricane. All the white people will survive. We are like the Blue Devil Cockroach. We will always rule!

Nice bait mate.

Hurrrrrr Trump isn't stocking panic food for dumb normie niggers to "stock up" last minute.

My kid just asked me why the President doesn't care about all the people suffering in Texas.

YOU DUMB BITCH YOU SHOULD HAVE LISTENED TO US PREPERS

WE WARNED YOU BRO

Come the fuck on... Texas has to be the most prepper state there is. Should have listened to the neighbors.

WHERE IS MY BREADDDDDDD> IN PEACH TRUMBPF

These events are proof god exists. Cleaning up you god awful retards who should have never lived in the first place. Please die slow you niggers.

Maybe your sister shouldn't have lived on the Gulf Coast

Make Supermarkets Stocked Again

>Muslim lives in an area where hurricanes and tornados are a thing.
>Waits until the last minute to stock up on essentials.

*claps in American*

Drive somewhere you fucking retards. You don't need a president to tell you that, it's all over the fucking news

Maybe if they didn't wait till the last minute to buy their shit they wouldn't be in a bad situation.

Go back to Muslim bitch

trump took all the dang bread to feed the dang birds on his dang golf course. impeach this doofus now.

That's why i voted for him.

Silly SHILLS
Sage is for fags

Then go back to your own fucking country you inbred, brain dead fucking parasite

I saw Donald Trump at a grocery store in Houston yesterday. I told him how cool it was to meet him in person, but I didn’t want to be a douche and bother him and ask him for photos or anything.
He said, “Oh, like you’re doing now?”
I was taken aback, and all I could say was “Huh?” but he kept cutting me off and going “huh? huh? huh?” and closing his hand shut in front of my face. I walked away and continued with my shopping, and I heard him chuckle as I walked off. When I came to pay for my stuff up front I saw him trying to walk out the doors with like twenty loaves of bread and two scoops in his hands without paying.
The girl at the counter was very nice about it and professional, and was like “Sir, you need to pay for those first.” At first he kept pretending to be tired and not hear her, but eventually turned back around and brought them to the counter.
When she took one of the loaves and started scanning it multiple times, he stopped her and told her to scan them each individually “to prevent any electrical infetterence,” and then turned around and winked at me. I don’t even think that’s a word. After she scanned each bar and put them in a bag and started to say the price, he kept interrupting her by yawning really loudly.

It takes weeks to starve to death. Do these people have no food in their house?

>FUCK DRUMPF AND FUCK WHITE PEOPLE
>TRUMP AND WHITE PEOPLE PLEASE SEND HELP

They would probably try to kill you first. Let me tell you about things that happened in Katrina that the Kike Media will never tell you about. First off niggers were known for shooting white people on the SPOT if they had something they wanted like a jug of water or food or a boat. 2nd All the gang niggers raided the police station and killed the cops at one of the police stations. Then stole the uniforms and guns out of the stations and went around looting. The state had to call in the some special national guardsmen to kill off and stop the looting murdering niggers. If I was ever in a situation like that a black person would probably be the last person I'd ever want to trust. If they are niggers you'd probably being doing yourself a favor.

Tell me what exactly Hillary would be doing.

How many whites are in this city?

That's all that matters desu.

Can't buy bread? I've got enough food to feed my family for fucking years. You fuckin inbred parasite

blame fake news. it won't even hit Houston.

>Grocery stores don't prepare for first hurricane since 2005
>Trump's fault

>knows the dangers of living in a climate that gets hurricanes
>doesn't prepare a safety kit with water and non parishable food beforehand
>whines that Trump is not taking personal responsibility for the hurricane
>made up a bullshit lie because everyone knows Muslim women can't go out alone

Probably calling the hurricane sexist while laughing at all the plebs getting their shit wrecked in private

>2018
Troll confirmed.

She is just another anti white shit skin in a white persons nation they want to mud up and claim benefits from. People like her are the enemy straight up! No other way about it!

you think prepping is a game, nigga.

youtube.com/watch?v=UlUnKDHn2FA

>Feel bad for a bunch of dumb, unprepared mudslime who shit talk the government but the second they need help, "government, help us!"

Get off of my board and kill yourself you fucking nigger.

>The Government GOD should coddle and take care of us! We are completely incapable of helping ourselves and our community, and need to relinquish all agency for material security!

This attitude is why we are in decline.

Anybody who lives on the coast knows August is the start of hurricane season and if theyre not a completely useless fucking retard they are already prepared. If you find yourself at the store at 5pm the day the hurricane is supposed to hit the shore just hours from your city then you should rightfully die. The only people who die in hurricanes in Houston which is 60 MILES INLAND are the elderly and dumbasses driving their cars into flooded underpasses and drowning. Literally nothing beyond that happens aside from spike in niggers robbing homes of those who left.

I never understood peoples reactions against the president during a natural disaster. Isn't disaster prep the responsibility of the local governing bodies, like state senators and mayors and shit?

>Houston
>Trump voter

HIS NAME WAS PAUL GLEASON
youtube.com/watch?v=VM-rAK0DxdY

Try harder.

lol holy fucking christ thats hilarious

Ummm, Ike was in 2008 sweetie.

DRUMPF SHOULD BE PERSONALLY STOCKING SHELVES

FUCKING BLIIIIIIIIIIMPF

HERO

If all the bread's been bought, Trump did his job. There will be more bread supplied soon enough, in the mean time you can put some distance between yourself and the gulf.

Causing a barbell to accidentally fall on the hurricane's neck

Anyone wishing they voted for Hillary right about now? Thanks to donald DRUMPF I'm gonna fucking die in a hurricane

The state has to request assistance first. The federal government cannot just roll in.