BREAKING: Sargon of Akkad sued by Akilah Hughes

Is this the end of kekistans Führer?

Other urls found in this thread:

tvnz.co.nz/one-news/new-zealand/police-investigate-auckland-pastor-said-homosexuals-should-shot-members-our-communities-concerned?auto=5541989632001
minds.com/archive/view/646793798914945036
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

obviously.

I sure do hope so, he’s a degenerate commie so he won’t be missed.

why exactly should anyone care if someone no one has ever heard of rots away in a prison with ass-raping, curry fucking, camel-munching sand fuckers?

Isn't he in bongistan?

I stopped watching this civic nationalist literal cuckhold.
>literally takes care of his wife's child

quick rundown please

>hurr durr i'm a faggot shareblue retard who thinks that assigning a head to the snake and then cutting it off is going to eliminate people who lean right forever

fuck off

>following E celeb drama

You are no different than a fucking normies boomercuck. And I stop giving a shit about him when he kept counter signalling the alt right and the Natsoc fuck him.

>Sargon the cuck used to much of some rapid SJW video she's suing.

Basic niggershit

May KEK smite Sargon on Mossad for blasphemy

I Feel so sorry for Sargoy

>is a well-known writer
How come I've never heard of it then?

Isn't Sargon a radical centrist?

sargon literally copy-pastes 2 videos of some stupid nigger into his own and gets prosecuted for internetz-theft

2017 presidential election? did we switch timelines again?

Didn't h3h3 go through this exact same situation and won their case? Sargoy will be fine

What was the video in question that Sargon's being sued over?

Really depends entirely on how much he used, and how.

Yes, AKA a faggot who sticks his head in the sand and ignores what is happening around him so as not to jeopardize his patreon/youtube shekels.
Let's see what happens to his "classical liberalism" and individualism when the white majority in the UK has been replaced by the brown horde.

Not if they get a lefty judge.

Sargoy used 1 minute of a ten minute video and completely edited that one min to make her say a different message than what she was saying. That should fall under transformative parody which should fall under fair use. Of course this is tricky tho since it is a US citizen suing a UK citizen so they may use UK law since he uploaded it in the UK. Don't know how they handle fair use

Quadroon just got B L A C K E D

No because Richard Spencer is the true Führer of Kekistan. Hail victory, hail our people. Shadilay

Is he really a quadroon? Does he know that his grandfather is black?

tvnz.co.nz/one-news/new-zealand/police-investigate-auckland-pastor-said-homosexuals-should-shot-members-our-communities-concerned?auto=5541989632001

So basically the same shit that h3h3 got sued about? This is pretty retarded timing considering a judgement in that case was literally just rendered. I think the precedent is pretty much clearly in Sargon's favor, even if we don't like the guy himself.

>Akilah Hughes
Who?
>Hughes is a well-known writer, comedian, influencer, host, and creator with a substantial online following.
Who?

Sargon is a super a popular youtuber who will probably get thousands of dollars sent to him from his fans and will get the best jewish lawyer. She will not win.

>Sargon is a super a popular youtuber who will probably get thousands of dollars sent to him from his fans and will get the best jewish lawyer. She will not win.
The law firm suing him is the exact same law firm that offered to defend him when Destiny threatened to sue him.

carl straight up ripped the video w/o any commentary so it's really hard to make a case for fair use.

What do you know... Sargon of Mossad sued by a sheboon.

Lul I'm no surprised. Whenever jews see an opportunity to make even a penny, they take it no matter who they have to stab in the back. Then they cry antisemitism when someone tells them to fuck off.

He uploaded this on his secondary, shitposting YouTube channel:
minds.com/archive/view/646793798914945036

Got hit with a copyright strike and tried to contest it. The video is just the other person's video edited down to be shorter. He doesn't even record himself laughing for five minutes.

You mean to his secondary channel which was taken down by destiny for the exact same thing?

>carl straight up ripped the video w/o any commentary so it's really hard to make a case for fair use.
You can win Oscars for video editing.
He took her 10min video and edited her comments made over the night (and the video) down to 1 min to show how stupid SJWs are.

Found literally who

>claims to be anti-SJW
>sides with SJW

typical right-wing identity politics. kys, jan.

splicing two clips together is hardly transformative

>splicing two clips together is hardly transformative
Editing a video to show the hypocrisy of someone is.

Also it's vastly more than 2 clips.

International lawsuit over a copyright strike where the plaintiff admits it was transformative. Suuure sounds like a legitimate case to me.

>kekistans Führer
gtfo

try to re-edit a movie or TV show to show "plot-holes" and try to pass it off as a commercial product

Then he's going to lose. What a moron.

has anyone more consistently been BTFO by both sjws AND nazis than Sarcuck?

Such is a life of a RADICAL CENTRIST.