Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/ZYC7C
youtube.com/watch?v=NTfAkBfAWn0
youtube.com/watch?v=ix92fjqebKI
youtube.com/watch?v=gX_5Zx5gLKE
youtube.com/watch?v=P-lpApC-br4
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Archive btw archive.is/ZYC7C

Good. The mentally ill do not belong in the military.

This is it. This is what you bigots and retards got done. Thousands of patriotic men, women, others and their families hurt. Is this what you wanted?

yes

Absolutely

Why does he protect fags? Surely he should be drafting them, not saving them. Operation Human Shield, anyone? Fucking canaries in the cave, so to speak.
Trump is so short sighted.

Yes, I wanted this badly.
Ever since the Supreme Court overturned my state's constitution, I have waited for this moment.
Thank God for Donald Trump. It is proof that God has not given up on us completely.

I want them shipped off to homo island.

>thousands

Show source or kys

Kinda funny, I was reading an old USAF magazine that had an article about how they were now allowing transgender airmen and even willing to pay for their reassignment surgery.

oh no what are we going to do without all those trannies worming their way inside the military to weaken it

Good news on Sup Forums always feels so alien.

youtube.com/watch?v=NTfAkBfAWn0

>Trannies are sent to the front lines
>Oy vey Trump is endangering them

>Trannies are deployed to support roles
>Oy vey Trump is treating them as lesser

>Trannies aren't deployed at all
>Oy vey Trump won't let them fight

>Trannies aren't allowed in the military
>Oy vey Trump is a transphobe

Actually deployable trannys can stay in. Everyone has 6 months to pack their shit and get out.

SO MUCH WINNING

Sounds good. The US Navy can crash ships and aircraft without the trannies help, thanks.

As a US service member overseas right now I don't have time to think about another soldiers mental state while doing my job.

Trump did the right thing and the APA is retarded for ever declassifying Gender Dysphoria as a mental disorder.

Now the people who do suffer can't even get fucking treatment without the Psych risking his licenses.

Fuck off you Canadian Cuck and go back to your miserable little liberal echo chamber.

good contrarianpost
>checks flag

Option 1 is clearly the best, though. If you're gonna be damned, you might as well get a positive out of it.
I think it's dumb he's protecting them with option 3.

youtube.com/watch?v=ix92fjqebKI

Canada might be cucked to all hell, but not all Canadians are.
Fuck I wish I lived in Texas.

Trump is potentially preventing thousands of disphoric Americans from having the money to mutilate themselves and wind up depressed and suicidal.

>enlist
>immediately get gender reassigment surgery
>can't serve in active duty for several years
>basic office work until completely transitioned
>leave military ASAP
What a brave, selfless contribution.

Good, now you just put more fucking white males into the firing line.

>hello my fellow ladies

>Talking about getting rid of DACA
>Hurricane BTFOs illegals
>This
Today has been a good day

>Member the fake news that no one has implemented the ban yet?
>Coast Guard cucks BTFO

Why are his eyes so far apart?

I seriously don't get this "feel good" policy for the base. Anyone who is smart just realizes that it will be immediately reversed by the next Democratic, liberal, progressive, moderate, etc. I guess his poll numbers haven't quite bottomed out and he's trying to throw anything next to Gorsuch as an achievement, but nobody was really asking for this during the campaign.

Silly.

>being this postmodern

If it fucks up the lives of a few trannies, that's fine. Yeah, it probably will get reversed in the future, but who cares. It's a symbolic victory and a middle finger to those faggots who are running roughshod over the constitution and free speech.

Go back to Leaf Village. You don't belong here!

Birth defects are a common indicator of the mentally ill.

Fetal alcohol syndrome?

President > Coast Guard Commandant
Sec of Def > Coast Guard Commandant

Not following a lawful order?

Separation from service and they put someone in your place who will.

They couldn't fix that
youtube.com/watch?v=gX_5Zx5gLKE

EYES
SO
FAR
AWAY
FROM
EACH
OTHER

Which state, fellow burger?

>ohno fags can't serve

>it will be immediately
If they get elected, which they won't if they keep doubling down, they're so fucking out there they might give Symone Sanders a run in 2020.

>Trump's decision was met with widespread rebuke by members of both parties and civil rights advocates, who argued that Trump's decision reversed years of progress for LGBT rights and flew in the face of studies showing minimal impacts on the military.
The madman has done it again.

God damn I would suck Baileys throbbing girl cock

I guess. But it's all so trivial and meaningless.

Everything he's done is just so unimportant, so far. He should've spent that extra time crafting and pushing for a better Healthcare Plan with Congress. Cut the rally shit, tweets, and pointless EO repeals. NAFTA, border control, healthcare, NATO, ISIS, North Korea, blue collar jobs, tax reform, infrastructure, etc. are your issues. Everything else at this point is noise.

wew
youtube.com/watch?v=P-lpApC-br4

that's my president.

Michigan

>tranny faggots are this mad

bailey is another one with mental issues.

Holy fuck, I don't think I'd be able to live with myself if I was this ugly. He must've been a fucking troglodyte before he got surgery too.

The cycle is pretty consistent. Americans love change. It would be foolish to think otherwise without new, contrary evidence.

An actual trans patriot would enlist as their actual gender and put their personal bullshit aside until their service has concluded, the same way women who wanted to serve in the military would have train twice as hard to meet requirements set for men, and they would fucking do it because military service had meaning to them.

Nowadays women and trannies want to serve "because society says we can't :^)"

>that chin stubble

kek. Can't fool nature, fag.

> the APA is retarded for ever declassifying Gender Dysphoria as a mental disorder.

What? It's still a disorder in the DSM5. The name was changer from 'gender identity disorder' from the DSM4.

The problem with it is that the recommended 'treatment' is to encourage 'transition' - self harm and body mutilation, instead of trying to prevent those things. Trying to prevent someone from being a tranny or helping them realise that it is a fantasy that will never be reality is 'hate speech'.

It is still a disorder. It is the treatment that is fucked. Also, it is the ONLY body image disorder where body mutilation is the recommended 'treatment'. Why?

Now get the gays out

>He should've spent that extra time crafting and pushing for a better Healthcare Plan with Congress.

Agreed but he doesn't have the political capital to pass anything through legislators atm. This is nothing short of mutiny from the deep state apparatchiks that can't get over the other guy won.

All he can do for now is troll them, bait them with shit like this which makes them look stupid to a huge part of the country.

They'll probably try to impeach them and fail and then try to kill him. If he lives, it will infuriate red blooded muricans so much he might even win a second term.

Norwaybro? You moved to the U.S.? Oh shit hit me up f a m!

>Silence for 7 seconds
>Fuck donal drumpf
This is so powerful wow

Transitioning is the bloodletting of our times. In the future people will look back on us and wonder how we were retarded enough to let mentally ill men turn their genitals into fake vagina wounds made out of asshole tissue.

WINNING
>WINNING
WINNING
>WINNING
WINNING
>WINNING

Except this is the first time Dems run on a fuck white people campaign. It's too soon for that but they just don't get it, everything they do, write or say is made to alienate regular middle american whites.

As long as they do that, they're not going anywhere. Maybe a decent guy like Jim Webb could pull it off but instead they'll fill their campaign with butthurt minority hires and fail again.

I always forget whether Coast Guard falls under SecDef or Sec of Homeland Security

It used to fall under the Treasury Department, I don't know if it still does.

Thank you Trump. You are my President.

>BAN THE TRANS
>BAN THE TRANS
>BAN THE TRANS

Coast Guard is Homeland.
Fun fact: All coast guard members are also federal law enforcement officers.

Fetal alcohol syndrome

>mfw Dems suddenly shill for being in the military now

That would obliterate the navy

That's right you shilling faggots. Keep making your slide threads because we have the most powerful alley you can imagine on our side. You are not in control.

This is trannies, not homosexuals.

Unfortunately.

The (((((((((apa))))))))) isnt retarded. It knows what its goals are.

If we buy back 8 years my kids can reach adulthood living in a sane country. Get it now?

They all voted for Hillary anyway.

Canada has migrant camps on its southern border and illegal immigration has dropped. Usa is permanently intimidating to nonwhite immigration now.

This is a good argument. Thanks for the idea.

Do we still fight wars with front lines?

Bush kids were mostly liberals. Obama kids are mostly conservative. Trump kids?

Again, there is a cycle for a reason. Even a popular president's party feels a backlash after their presidency, because the other half of America usually feels frustrated and disenfranchised (this is even assuming two terms). But this is another conversation entirely, so nevermind.

A country with a mitary no longer capable and willing to send men to fight and die by the tens of thousands is a sitting duck and on the precipice of collapse, historically speaking.

>dozens of transfats won't get to die for israel or blow their own brains out mid campaign because a cave spider crawled up their split urethra
oh no

no i wanted them banished from society

Conservative and liberal is an irrelevant dichotomy in a country divided by race. There is only pro-white and anti-white now. I do not want my grandchildren to be minorities. This may alk seem relative to you but you me the fight to preserve my racial heritage and culture is very concrete. Get it?

I just wanted to play video games.

>thousands

yes

we don't want people like that in our country at all actually

I'd blow my load right on that forehead.

Yes. Mentally ill people who injest hormones and mutilate their bodies because they can't figure out what their gender is have no place in our military.

I can't wait to say this at our future crimes against humanity trial.

>1 post by this ID
you're the kiddie diddler though

OH SIEG HEIL YEAH!!!! NO MORE FUCKING FAGGOTS THANKYOU JESUS!!!!

yes faggot. kill yourself

>others
fuckin lel

>an angry tranny
color me shocked

lol that voice

Obligatory ooga booga

>Is this what you wanted?

Did you get lost on the way to redit?

aw, someone hurt their feelings, start a revolution!

This dichotomy you proposed exists only for you and likeminded people. Don't group the rest of us in with you.