Leftist family members

Has anyone here successfully converted a leftist family member? My sister used to be normal, until she met her lefty boyfriend and changed her views a few years ago. She even named her kid Lenin! They're Bernie supporters and trendies. Any tips?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=-GqCuD0hSk8
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

all is lost, might as well rape her and kill her after

Wouldn't killing first, then raping be more humane?

My sister was pretty hardcore brainwashed by our school system then she got a job as a bartender.

>HUMANe
>leftist

pick one

Neither Bernie nor Lenin is trendie, for starters. I doubt you'll convince anybody of anything with your attitude.

Do you yourself have any children? Asking for science.

>redpilled my mum so hard that I get shocked at some of the statements she makes

my dads parents, sister and her kids are hardcore leftists.

family gatherings suck, facebook sucks, etc.

4th of july was a bunch of "conservatives suck" "fuck trump" "fuck free speech" "fuck america" and I don't even remember because I went blackout drunk in a hurry.

they constantly try to bluepill me as well, when I just leave them the fuck alone like the plague they are.

How do you change a mom's opinion for god's fucking sake?

Teach me master

No kids here.

>my dads parents

Reminder that we don't want to sink to their level of gore. So the right thing to do is to lock your families in the garage and leave a car running.

UZ MARSALA TITA

>leftist family members
>try to convert
Watch what you say out there OP, Stalin killed his own family members. No one is safe from these vermin.

all my grandparents are still alive, my grandparents on moms side are redpilled af.

JUNAČKOGA SINA

My grandfather red pilled me!

I revealed my power level to my family last year at my birthday, after I'd had a few whiskeys. I tried to redpill them on muslims. Everyone was silent except for my sister, who actually used the phrase ''user, that's actually, like, really offensive''. My brother who is a police officer didn't say anything, but a small smirk crossed his face as she said this(he's extremely redpilled). After all the commotion, I was talking to my mother and father, and my father actually said, ''They keep to themselves, and we keep to ourselves.'' And my mother agreed with him, so at least we understand who holds the minority opinion in the family now.

sorry, i misunderstood it

i thought you are another case of "my wife's son"

I have finally successfully dropped the jew pill on my girlfriend
Two years ago she was full feminist
Feels good man

NAS NEĆE NI PAKAO SMEST

youtube.com/watch?v=-GqCuD0hSk8

Luckily maybe majority of my family and extended family leans right. My cousin and his wife are teachers so they always vote left because of muh union but they aren't die hards or anything. Don't even follow politics really. I can't tell my cousin leans right but he's too lazy to get redpilled.

>that's like, really offensive

Lol my sister just screamed in my face that I was a disgusting human being

kek

if liberals consider you disgusting, you're obviously doing something right

*luckily the majority
* I CAN tell

Jesus fuck

Everyone in my family are moderates/ conservatives thank God. We have been victims of black violence, & the sort. My 85 year old aunt was followed out of the store and the black man asked if he could help her with her groceries in her trunk. (That's where she hides her purse, and that's how bad it is here) when she got home and unloaded her things her purse was gone. She spent the whole afternoon cancelling her cards.

She's the sweetest woman too. If you needed money, she would give you a $50 bill. It's just ugh.

Granted, leftism hasn't reached critical mass here, so people don't fly off the handle as easily, when confronted with hate-facts.yet.

Steal all their shit and give it to a group of homeless people. When they ask wtf? Just say you redistributed their wealth

>It's just ugh.
I'm on your side user, but please, don't ruin it

My leftist brother got a conversion from Illegal Alien Gang members who beat the hell out of him.

He stopped being such a "diversity" cuck and wised up just a bit.

I was able to convert my 15 year old stepson. Biggest conservative you will ever meet.

Yeah, I know. Her and my great grandparents marched with MLK back in the day.