WHITES VS BLACKS

WE WILL SEE AFTER ALL, WHO IS GENETICALLY DOMINATE

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=I2trQL6-p0A
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Any Americans rooting for Mick-Gregor are traitors.

Anyone who thinks skin color defines race probably fucks their mom

double k.o.
2 voice in silence all hear.

redpill: Mike Tyson was only 5' 10"
He was not some superior giant, people look taller on TV.

boxing is gay

Why do niggers all look the same?

>Paddy
>White

The result is already decided
McGregor will win since he's charismatic and likeable, which means there's money to be made.
UFC us turning into wrestling.

haha darkie btfo!! McGregor will win and I will get a fat pay day.

Mayweather is a 5'8 manlet.

Blacks will win

>WE WILL SEE AFTER ALL, WHO IS GENETICALLY DOMINATE
Because they're totally equal in boxing experience.

your face is gay

Isn't Floyd like 40? Isn't that white dude 30?

Not a fair matchup desu

The American will win

One of the best boxers ever vs someone with zero boxing fights.

>potatonigger vs burgernigger
>asking us to care

Why do you think Showtime would want mcgregor to win... or are you thinking

All I see are niggers... Especially in that pic

Especially in this thread

Floyd rarely gets hit so his brain is still in tact, unlike most 40 year old boxers who have severe braindamage

>Mcgregor and Mayweather are starting threads on Sup Forums to advertise their fight.

You're a retard

floyd actually seems to have severe brain damage just not from boxing

>Irish
>White

>paying 99 bucks to watch some sissy white boi get BLACKED

WHEN WILL WHITE BOIS LEARN?

Your penis and balls are gay.

This is Mayweather's last fight, he's been undefeated in every match. I really hope McGregor puts him on his ass

that's just his natural innate niggerism
but as a physical specimen his reflexes are in tact

>Potato Nigger wins
whites win
>Nigger wins
trump wins

Tyson was also 240 pounds of solid muscle and had the hardest punch on earth in his prime. Boxing was better when the guys in the ring were literally the most dangerous men on earth. Now we get to watch literal manlets tap on each other for 12 rounds trying to score points.

Floyd is literally 100 pounds lighter than Tyson. Look how tiny Floyd looks next to his own entourage. Most of his own bodyguards could beat the fuck out of him.

I've never lost to a nigger in a fight. This fight will not change the outcome of that.
Muh dick

Bitch Conor is the epitome of alpha white men & he's so hot. I want to have 10 babies from him

Because all the odds are against him
Bets are currently 20 to 1 against Conor or something along those lines.
And if I'm not wrong, this is the first time Conor has done a proffesional boxing match, UFC has been hyping this match up so fucking much that it's obvious that they're gonna let Conor win.

>getting baited by a retard

White power. Maynigger will be finished.

>t. nigger

Irishmen are the peak of genetic conditioning and fitness.

Anglo scum btfo

>teehee I'm a girl on the internet pay attention to me :)
You know the rules.

>Sup Forums thinks McGregor has even a slight chance
this really is the stupidest board

This is why I don't think there is a master race. Whoever created humans thankfully balanced the strengths and weaknesses of all the races.

Daily reminder that mayweather can't read.

Skin color is the basis of a race
2/10 for making me reply

>irish are now white
Newfags need to fuck off this board right now.

>irish
>white

Just put 250 bucks on the white man, literay hoping for a miracle.

Watching McGregor try to box in those preview shows was embarrassing.

He's going to get destroyed. Save your money for a real boxing fight between Canelo Alvarez and Gennedy Golovkin next month.

>Now we get to watch literal manlets tap on each other for 12 rounds trying to score points.

oh yeah because the boxing heavyweights are so entertaining

>like a white, self-made, arrogant man>be a traitor>pick one

Daily reminder that Mayweather is going to win in ten minutes

kind of torn. mcgregor is white, but he's a huge cuck and a foreigner. mayweather is not white, but american and not a cuck. i'm rooting for mayweather, although mostly because he's clearly going to kick mcgregor's ass. anyone who says otherwise is delusional.

That is already clear if you just look at Africa vs Europe or America.

The nigger will hop around like he always does and score just enough points to win. If it was a real fight McGregor would win easily.

Mayweather is protected by boxing rules, on the street Connor would grind him to nigger-dust

For all intensive purposes Connor is the definition a a REAL fighter/combatant

>Canelo Alvarez and Gennedy Golovkin
>watching spics and slavs

Eh, Conor is hot, but alpha? MMA is a pretty beta sport.

t. tyrone

DIVERSITY IS BRITAIN'S STRENGTH

>your wishes only Sir.

this, its like a pro tennis play vs a pro badminton player playing a game of tennis, gee i wonder who will win

>Genetically dominant.
They're not fighting to the death this will prove nothing.

literally?

Yes, he was heavy, a broad punch machine.
My point was that I imagined the big boxers to be 2 meter tall, big giants. Instead they were my height, which is average in Europe.
(similar to politicians and movie stars, who look tall on TV, but turn out to be below average height. TV lies.)

Mayweather by decision.

If Venus Williams kicked Mayweather's ass at tennis, would it prove the superiority of women?
This isn't a real contest, between two athletes in the same sport - it's a joke and a circus act.

>1 post
Fucking bait. Sage.

>The internet made this entirely about race.
Not that I mind, I'm just saying its stupid to judge two idiots and assume nobody will fuck with you because you're white and some irish lad fucked up a nigger. If anything it'll get you killed these days.

It's a spectator sport and a money maker.

A nigger wins either way.

I would rest my willy in that palm

how is he a cuck

Only niggers are hyped by this fight. Mc Gregor is about to be ridiculed. He's not a boxer... It's like you were trying to run Lance Armstrong against Usain Bolt on a 100m... makes no sense.

Any American not rooting for Mick-Gregor are race traitors.

A MMA fighter in a professional boxing match; if he doesn't make 3 rounds he will lose.

The nigger will win because he is one of the greatest boxers of all time and the white guy has never had a professional boxing match.

The fight is a farce. I wouldn't bet one pound at 50/1 on MacGregor. He has no chance whatsoever.

Win or lose there will be a lot of drinking in the Irish Republic this weekend, if Connor wins the pumps will run dry

My mates up here booked out a pub for the game tomorrow. Booked the entire thing up, and they'll fill it too.

t. paddy abroad

youtube.com/watch?v=I2trQL6-p0A
he's you're average liberal

you didn't actually bet on him, did you?

Exactly, people forget that McGregor isn't a boxer. The illiterate coon will win and niggers everywhere will boast about how superior they are.

>Sup Forums thinks Trump has even a slight chance
this really is the stupidest board

Pumps run dry every fucking day in Eire

>I don't think there is a master race
>Whoever created humans thankfully balanced it out
niggers can run and stand in the sun without getting sunburned meanwhile the white master race is the superior fighter, swimmer and thinker thanks to his high IQ

if this was a videogame whites would be considered OP and niggers some weak niche-class only played by LARPers, sperglords or those who want a challenge

Rigged pillow hug match

The home field fighter always wins. This is just a cheap money grab or another deluded south paw wigger...

Burn the coal, pay the toll.
Even rooting for a nigger is warming that coal up. Die, faggot

HAHAHAHA Nigweather couldn't even make weight Connor is going to destroy him at 170lbs. Chimp out imminent!!!

>Judging genetic superiority based on 2 meattards beating on each other

you're not very bright are you?

Sounds like it'll be a blast lad, stock up of Tayto crisps and you're all set kek

The nigger is an old man in his 40s with weak hands that literally break after every fight. McGregor is taller, heavier, stronger, and trains MULTIPLE fighting styles including boxing.

The smart bet is on the nig, but I'm gonna say McGregor wins.

The winner of this fight will be the Jews

>Pumps run dry every fucking day in Eire

Kek, there is that to be fair

People forget that Connor started out as a boxer

those titties are awesome, good choice Bill

>MacGregor wins
The Irish are white, niggers BTFO.

>Mayweather wins
The Irish are a bunch of potatoniggers anyway.

t. Sup Forums

if mayweather wins = rigged
if mcgoober wins = legit

livestream where

McNugget has literally no chance

the judges for the fight aren't the electoral college, it doesn't work like that

>if mayweather wins = rigged
how, when every betting site is already expecting him to win?

Yes, blacks are superior to white people. Which is why it's an obligation of every black man and woman to leave white countries to rot and move to resource and territory rich Africa to help their fellow brethren.

>nigger vs potato nigger
hope they both die desu