Usa bans trans from military

>usa bans trans from military
>ww3 happens
>draft avoided by transitioning

Nice pic...Im'ma steal it.

>having no skills in real life, except for pulling a trigger, being able to tie 20 different knots and getting ready for morning call under 5 minutes

(OP)
>having no skills in real life, except for pulling a trigger, being able to tie 20 different knots and getting ready for morning call under 5 minutes
t. knows nothing about the military

>tfw trump is pro-lgbt after all
he was protecting the trannies from ww3

Trans were only allowed in for a couple of years under the HNIC.
Fags have always had this option, now is no different.

t. army grunt waiting patiently to be drafted to die for israel in ww3

The air force is the only branch of your military i respect.

if only the other branches had the respect of some random kraut neet, things would be so much better

It s not only US AF . All the AIRFORCE are basicly the ones with less risks than everyone else . That and well PILOTS have to be smart , smarter than grunts

what the fuck are you talking about, americano
I got a reply and I answered with another reply

>mfw shit beaners avoided nuking by getting deported
>mfw we got back the low iq shits in our country

>Being such a pussy you'd chop your dick off to get out of serving your country

>respecting the Chair Force

He's thinking you're a kike for not liking all branches because he's the type to be proud of people cucking themselves.

most americans can avoid the draft just by being obese and medically unfit to serve

There's like 20 transfags in the entire U.S., so who really cares?

>>There's like 20 transfags in the entire U.S., so who really cares?
For now.

>castrating yourself to dodge draft
really grinds my almonds

>trannies are the only survivors
>end of the human race

doesn't matter, white men are waking up and won't fight any more wars for the kikes.

You think a world war will last long enough for a draft? It'd be over in hours and the survivors will live in a gloriously glassed world. Well they will until they starve to death.

GORKA RESIGNED LOL
BLUMF BTFO

Trump was pro-gay in the 80s and 90s.Clinton wasn't ,even in 08. You have to be a stupid fuck to believe trump was ever anti-gay.
Personally I think you cross dressing faggots should be tossed into ovens :D! tee-fucking-hee!

They don't cut it off, they turn it inside out. And just being on the hormones causes you to not be able to be there because you need your meds and have a dick but everyone would want to fuck you if you were around the men, so what do you do? It's problematic.

Life will find a way user. The mtf will nock up the ftm and maybe one percent will actually get to have a baby, after their hormones run out some might be able to carry babies.
>the future

That pic proves social engineering is working scarily well.I wonder who would win in a fight?I find neither sexually attractive.

You do know the reasons they're banned is because most mtf have to stick a dildo into their gaping wound regularly so it doesn't heal, right?

Durrr derp derrrr uurrpp