Slavs

What does Sup Forums think of Slavs?
Who are the best and worst Slavs?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Haplogroup_R1a
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Flight_and_expulsion_of_Germans_(1944–50)
home.isi.org/slavs-slaves-and-slavery
youtube.com/watch?v=civ7AIvy0V4
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Croats and then Ukrainians

Best slavs? West slavics. They aren't mongoloids like East or Turkish mix like the south.
Worst? I for can't not stand Croats. Especially since they keep acting like they're so based and racist but the opposite is true.

Poles are the best slavs. Look at how the poles have saved the world

>against the ottomans
check
>against lenin
check
>saved britain in ww2
check
>polish americans are best americans
check
>christian
check
>smarter than stupid fake ukranians
check
>strong glorious commonwealth
check
>defender of christendom
check
>based
check

Poles are the ideal people. ary-lols and anglols btfo

>saved britain in ww2
wut?

Well fuck you too then jeez.
Puting us all in the same basket.

Yes, Polish fighter pilots in HURRICANES btfo the stupid and weak british """pilots""" in their top of the line spitfires.

Belarusian and Serbian, probably Bulgarian but they are kinda unpure.
Croats are the worst because they are traitors of all Slavic nations.
And of course Polaks and Bohemians, they are basically Jew-Gypsy mixed Germans, they believe in the wrong religion and will go to Gulags.

Ukrainians are rebellious, but I believe they have warm Slav hearts(expect Polak mixed ones).
Russians overseas are fine people, as long as they don't forget where do they belong to.

no bias

one of our multiple wewuzisms, bongs saved themselves but they're still cunts for not helping us in 1939 despite promising to do so

Even Romanian Gypsies can be more Slavic than your "best Slavs" rapebabies.

go find mongol or turkic thread, rapebaby

>zrće
It's a fucking containment zone you autist.
You won't see a nigger anywhere else in Croatia

Slovenia is a good country, sadly she went too close with the Croats....

Non-Slavs are disgusting savages and subhumans
With the exception of maybe southern europeans who are good catholics every western is a degenerate subhuman

>Poland
>highest level or r1a
>rape-babies
Remove your meme flag.

So what's for you? krauts and kikes? Rapebaby.

Eh, they are ok.
Polish is a terrible language though. The radio gives me a headache whenever I travel by car through it.

That's when you add immigrants.
Poland is a toilet-cleaning country so no sane ppl would move to there.

I agree about Poland, but your post doesn't make much sense.
Haplogroups are based on m-DNA, which is transferred from mother to child while the fetus develops, so it only represents the female side of your lineage.
If one of your female ancestors got raped by turks or mongols, that wouldn't be visible by looking at haplogroups.

I'm talking the ydna r1a haplogroup in Poland. What does this have to do with cleaning toilets?

>Haplogroups are based on m-DNA
That's ydna you retard.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Haplogroup_R1a

>I'm talking
*about

THIS, just go to ex-yu on int. Only they post negress'.

>Only they post negress'
We don't have any here, so they "exotic"

>Croats

Tryhard Germans. Worst Slavs. Ashamed of their own history. Established a concentration camp for the sole purpose of exterminating other Slavs.

>Serbs

Small nation complex, think we're more than we really are. That idea did save our asses through history, but it also fucked us up many times.

>Bulgarians

gypsies

>Macedonians

cool guys, but they think they a nation

>Bosnia

My favorite Slavs. Very jovial, don't give a shit about anything but living dat dolce vita

>Slovenia

Work hard and don't talk much. Tryhard Germans but actually acquired the good qualities and appropriated them to Slavic culture (unlike Croats who are just proud for brushing Austrian horses for 9 centuries)

>Slovakia

based

>Czech republic

Tryhard germans. Good beer and women.

>Poland

I feel sorry for them desu desu

>Byelorussia

Russians

>Russians

Imperialistic pieces of shit with no regard for human life, even that of their own people. Completely destroyed any hope of Slavic unity

>Ukraine

shevchenko

Best Slavs are the blonde ones.
Worst Slavs are the borderline Turkish ones.

>t. Croatian "angels" Jew from Sup Forums

Poland is shitty and small, the whole Polak country is based on stolen German land, nobody foreign would migrate to there cuz Poland had enough toliet-cleaning retards already.
But Russia has a significant Central Asian population because Russia is strong and big, that affected the result.

Haplogroups are types of M-DNA and Y-DNA,and the pic you replied to clearly shows Y-DNA(fraternal line) because it has groups like R1a,R1b,E1b etc.
M-DNA groups are X,H etc

Are you drunk or retarded? Poland was ethnically cleansed after WW2. That's what affected the stats.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Flight_and_expulsion_of_Germans_(1944–50)

The central-heart of Russia is still Slavic.

So the best slavs are west slavs, the worst slavs are south slavs?

I never claimed otherwise, Ivan.

Pretty much. They're all still worse than Balts.

Shut your Chinky mouth up, Canuck, Poland is a pathetic country and it is becoming more pathetic day by day.
Russia conquered the whole North-Asia without cleansing you Chinks, so that's how you express your gratitude?
Kys.

So that's because they expelled all the rapebabies then, typical self-hating Polaks.

Step aside Subhuman

Apex Slavs checking in

If
>You were ever conquered by turks Germans or other
>Never had an empire
>Never conquered 50+nationalities and made them your bitch
>Weren't the first in space

you have no right to raise your voice at the Lion of all Slavs, the eternal Ivan

IMPERIA, SUKA, DO YOU SPEAK IT?!

butthurt hohols and pshek need not bother to reply

oh, I had always thought croatians were mixed germanic and italian. I didn't know they are slavs. interesting.

Shoo shoo roachboi :^)

Manchuria should be included tho.

>tfw ROI has highest percentage of r1b
Wouldn't think it living here, we're really open to migrants but a lot of Irish bitch about immigrants to their kids, Aryan friends etc in private.

Poland is by far the best Slavic country

this was the decline period, moron.

tell me how long your empire stood when it was that big last time :))) only 2 years ahahahaha. then communists fucked you in the ass literally. communist turkic peoples from central asia under ussr raped millions of german women. hahahah

ottomans controlled areas from morocco to iran, from vienna to ethiopia for hundreds of years.

butthurt much
>Established a concentration camp for the sole purpose of exterminating other Slavs
only serbs, gypsies and jews :)

Sad. You had many bad years under communism, but a sword needs to be forged in fire.
Glad to have you back brother.

Best: Czechs
Worst: Serbs

Probably

But 51% of Bosniaks are Muslim.

The people who call you "roaches" are retarded

Anatolia has an amazing and ancient history, they should stop larping as arabs and "turks" though

Based post.
Absolute truth.

Why do you care? Slavs are generally hated on Sup Forums, some more than others but whatever. Only czechs and poles get some love here since they are closer ro western Europe

Best are Czechs and the worst are Russians

It seems like a too many people to group into one.

East Slavs, South Slavs, and Russians are very different.

It's like lumping Anglo/Germanic/Nordic together.

*West Slavs, South Slavs, and Russians are very different.

Ruskies are the best
>QT women
>Still technically an empire
>Stands up to decadent West, is currently beating them in Syria

Cлaвa Poccии!

>conquered by Turks or Germans or Other
conquered Germans multiple times, Germans conquered us multiple times
>never had an empire
had the Holiest Empire of Romans
>never conquered 50+ nationalities
again, had the Holy Roman Empire
>werent the first in space
were the 2nd in space

>Lion of all Slavs
Literally lion of all Slavs. Russia is a fucking chicken.
No need to praise Bohemian Kingdom so much desu.

slav sounds really close to slave

really acrivates the almonds

>were the 2nd in space
Oh actually 3rd by nationality.

1st Soviets
2nd Yanks
3rd Czechs

God Tier: Russia, Belarus, Serbia
Good Tier: Ukraine, Poland, Montenegro
Shit Tier: Croatia

rush b tec 9 cyka blyat

Eternal Slav Ranking

>1 Czechia
>2 Polish
>3 Slovenia
>4 Croatia
>5 Russia
>6 Ukraine
>7 Slovakia
>8 Serbia
>9 Bulgaria
>10 Belarus
>11 Macedonia
>12 Bosnia

hmm I wonder why

Oh my gosh. Literally the Kangz of Europe. Self-aggrandising and deluded with a distorted version of history to help their massive complex of inferiority, the worst.

Can't think of best right now.

And here we have a literal subhuman projecting.

home.isi.org/slavs-slaves-and-slavery

Im biased. my idea of the best and worst slavs are basically lighter slavs are the best and darker slavs like south slavs are worst because their darker.

czechs are the best which desu arent that slavic
croats and serbs are okay
all the others are pretty crap

>hearth

looks more like a penis to me tbqh

I don't know who are the worst Slavs but Poles are the best.

>Just calling all east slavs russian
About half of Ukraine and Belarus counts as east slav.

Ukrainians are assimilated Turkics just like Bulgarians. Serbs, Macedonians, Montenegrins are mongrel-ish
ethnic Russians and Czechs

too bad the two alboniggers with uk and usa flags that keep posting wikipedia battles are asleep

that map is pretty shit

>shevchenko
explain

You have no idea what you're talking about.

t. buttblasted cockhole

Boris Malyarchuk, M. V. Derenko, G. A. Denisova, M. R. Nassiri, and E. I. Rogaev. "Mitochondrial DNA Polymorphism in Populations of the Caspian Region and Southeastern Europe." Russian Journal of Genetics 38:4 (2002): pages 434-438. Abstract:

"Mitochondrial DNA (mtDNA) restriction polymorphism was examined in Turkmens, Eastern Iranians, and Ukrainians. The gene pools of all populations studied were characterized by the presence of European mtDNA lineages. Mongoloid component observed in Turkmen and Iranian populations with the frequencies of about 20% was represented by groups C, D, and E/G in Turkmens, and by M*, D, A, and B in Iranians."

>Implying that belarus and uk*aine aren't russia 2 the sequel

Ukraine is more of a Istanbul-Armenia-Israel fusion. Mix of the worst from each group

living like a king

> Bulgarians. Serbs, Macedonians, Montenegrins

I mistook that dot sign for a comma, thinking you said Balkanites are assimilated Turkics.
My bad

Slava means glory you fucking retard, we call Germans "Nemci" which means deaf people, does that make them deaf?

This. In most, if not all slavic countries, slav sounds similar to word, sice we called ourselves "the ones who used words", slowanie in polish.

Sosi huj Polski holop, sluga niemcev.

T.russki imperia

Joke
Dobre tbe brat

(Best thing about being Slav is you can understand each other without speaking the language because all Slavs spoke the same language along time ago)

Slava slavianom!

>We call German Nemci, which means deaf people
>Implying this isn't true

The german people are deaf to their future.

suck a dick polish scum, german slave
t. slavs world wide

hahaha j00ery spotted!

out of 4mm whites in Croatia, u post a pic of a few negros, literally less than 1% of population.

Eastern Slavics (Russians) were 1st in space, 1st on the moon (unmanned), 1st to launch a satellite. etc. while all this is happening, you are performing oral suction circumcisions. hahaha

He was just translating that

Also did you faggots know that the Russian Orthodox Church holds it's mass in OLd Slavic?

How cool is that

I think we do that too, not really cool since it's not understandable especially because priest reads fast. There's some pretty good things and stories to be heard but no one understands it.

>we wuz Slavs
>another yugo diaspora cuck
How the fuck wants to worship that jewish shit? Christianity sucks out Slavic money, soul and racial European habits

>Pointing out that Christianity is the only place to preserve ancient Slavic culture such as language
>Reeeeeeeeeeeeeeee Christian's dey be ebil

Literally can't make this up
This level of moronic mental gymnastics

Tell me pagan spastics can you read Old SlAVIC?
Of course not. All you're meme le old ways talk is hot air.
Every Russian Orthodox priest can read old Slavic.

>Christianity sucks out Slavic money, soul and racial European habits
Explain

Best are Poles, have gone through some serious shit and stay proud of their history and civilization. Czechs are also good. Worst are Russians and Serbs- they're very animalistic/primitive peoples who all have fetal alcohol syndrome.

Why should I even care about that Mediterranean imported garabage? Back to runes and Balto-Slavic traditions

Why does everyone conveniently forget Slavs were the first in space.

Recommend me some traditional Slavic music.

youtube.com/watch?v=civ7AIvy0V4

Ethnic Russians were who are not in anyway racially similar to other Slavic speakers

Russians have more Finn's in them than other Slavs but they still made Slavs

jesus christ this fucking faggot

You do realize it's impossible to have clean nation if you spread around, how would you cross Danube river and Balkan mountains with enough people to breed and make whole new pure ethnic nation on that terrain you fucking mongoloid retard. This goes for all nations that spread around.