Freedom Rally Cancelled

twitter.com/AP/status/901219411754876928

On the plus side, SF dog owners left dog shit all over hoping /ourguys/ would walk through it. Now there's no rally and mountains of shit to clean up

Them niggas don't care, day shit happening. And apparently you don't even need a permit in Berkeley, the city just requests one.

>dog shit all over
Part and parcel of living in a leftist hole.

When is Berkeley happening?

I'm ok with this
the msm would just use it as propaganda anyway

San Franscico is full of bums who literally shit in the street all the time, so I don't see how it's much different.

(((Michael Savage))) mentions it on his radio show all the time.

i blame Michael Lavaughn Robinson. ugh

Sup Forums can't stop losing

Called it.

can't lose something you haven't owned.

Rally got cancelled because the University of San Francisco sent an email to 11,000 students encouraging them to fuck with the rally.

Left-wing Jesuit school: 1
Conservatives/Libertarians: 0

congrats on scaring people out of speaking freely with violence.

the rhetoric here is insane. I didn't want to go but after all this shit I steeled myself to doing it, repercussions be damned.

they are instead having a press conference at alamo square instead which sounds like a horrible idea since they originally cited lack of adequeate protection. Moving it last minute to deep in the city is going to be worse than crissy field was going to be.

Rallies are ineffective anyway. All it does is draw out every LARPer in a 200mile radius and devolves into a shitshow.

If you really want to be effective, you need to use guerilla tactics, so to speak. Stop planning big meetings that can be eaily countered, spread your message in less predictable, more spontaneous forms.

Why are modern Catholics such cucks

Vatican 2

>San Francisco
>Shit everywhere

Wheres the story?

I live really close to Alamo square, I'm excited.

What are they going to do there? What was their reason for cancelling crissy field? Any idea how many people are showing up?

>no freedom rally
>pays illegal 190k

so they just let their dogs shit all over the place for nothing... this is like a seinfield episode

new tactic:

>apply for right-wing rally
>wait until antifa is bused in at great expense
>cancel at last minute
no refunds

>freedom of speech rallies being shut down by the left
fucking lol , libtards walked right into those traps didn't they
wonder how long before they realize how bad they are making themselves look to moderates?.

>'MURCA
>land of the free
>can't even hold "Freedom Rally" without being attacked by commies

THE ABSOLUTE STATE....

>won the election
>protests dont do anything

you lost my friend

Sunday

They cancelled because they would be forced to exit through only one exit, and public transit in the 2 mile radius around the exit was cancelled. They would be forced to walk through 2 miles of leftists with likely no police protection. The rally area banned basic protection like gas masks and helmets. Organizers didn't want attendees to get hurt.

>Organizers didn't want attendees to get hurt

Cucks will be cucks

there's a clip on their facebook talking about it, sounds like they're going to have the same speakers there and they're inviting Lee and Pelosi to talk which we know ain't going to happen. Honestly I'm not sure how this is going to pan out now. If the police did their job Crissy would have been safe. A shitshow but safe. Last minute re-direct to alamo sounds like a bad idea. All depends on how the media reacts.

they go over their reasons here.

PatriotPrayerUSA/posts/1282012685254989

also, pic related. Voltaire getting downvoted. Libs never fail to surprise.

u mad

kek

this cost soros a lot of money and cost the (((alt-right))) some too

it's a victory

>pic
>THIS IS WHAT DEMOCRACY LOOKS LIKE! ... a minority imposing their will over everyone else on menial matters.
lol

checked, i never did hear about the rest of those recounts after all from jill

no refunds

>a minority group is unable to hold a march because of threats of violence

Golly gee, sounds like fascism

Antifa will still show up

Do stupid shit with the only foil being the police

It is gonna be good

But they didn't even cancel, they chose a different battleground with a better chance of success. Look at Alamo square in google earth.

any pictures of the poop walks?

>this spin

Hahaha

Gee I wonder why they are having these rallies in the most liberal areas of the nation...

really makes you think.

Is this one of the fake rallies that Sup Forums had been planning? Plan a rally, get leftists up in arms, nobody except leftists attend, they make themselves look retarded.

"If they defeat us, we win"

-Trudeau

>those bus tickets and plane fares

Good, those rallies are counter productive.

Also the fact that it shut down a big chunk of SF and is likely costing them millions in police overtime.

too late to back that train up. all the bi-costal antifa assets are already here. could be a useful honeypot if we had a citizenry that believed in direct action.

lol fucking hilarious

there was one, it had 5 people in it with dogs on the beach

could have been a stock photo, my guess is that it was fake news from the get-go

>Jesuit
I know these guys are just trying to follow Jesus' teachings about accepting everyone, but why side with the left, knowing that most democrats and liberals are composed of atheists and homos that fucking hate and blame them for everything?

HERE YOU GO

and soros will be out alot of money

that's how Catholicism has always operated. Catholics always want to bring in more Catholics to increase Catholic power. No coincidence that Latin American immigration is so favored by Catholics.

This should be spun as " The mob shuts down free speech"

Chalk this one as a win for Antfia.

HAHAHAHHAAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAA. White supremecist

BTFO
T
F
O

Yeah, team!

>Now there's no rally and mountains of shit to clean up
The rich liberals who let their dogs shit all over don't give a fuck, that's a job for poor people to do.

>dog shit

That wasn't dog shit...

great so now I have to wait till sunday for a happening.

this the shit I have to deal with in Trump america

This, we already have the normies attention, no need to be needlessly provocative

Leftists' ridiculous rhetoric is corrosive to their legitimacy, they're getting memed on by their own hand

Meanwhile, Pelosi released a statement applauding the decision: “Reason has prevailed because the people of San Francisco have demonstrated our determination to protect the freedom of peaceful expression as well as public safety. We must be ever vigilant across our country against those who would abuse the Constitution to inflict harm on our communities.”

>you don't have to protect freedom of speech if you just ban it first