Has control over all branches of government

>has control over all branches of government
>On the verge of shutting down the government

What the hell is wrong with the Republican party?

>But but but it's not Trump's fault!!!! It's the neocons!!!!
Altfags and the Trump adminstration knew the government was filled with neocons and deep state agents aka the swamp. Trump's job was to use his 4D chess negotiation skills to fool them into carrying out his agenda. He's failing.

Other urls found in this thread:

dailycaller.com/2017/08/25/heres-the-real-reason-trump-is-angry-with-mcconnell-and-ryan/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Don't forget he's also DRAINING THAT SWAMP of cronies who undermine America for their own interests!

>shutting down the government
What does it mean?

baka desu senpai

Why does Trump make you so mad?

>>What the hell is wrong with the Republican party?
RINOs are globalist shills.

The only thing happening is trump said he wouldn't sign a spending bill unless it included funding for the wall. This is a good thing.

I wish we could just drag politicians out of their offices and tar and feather them like in the good old days. That's what McCain, Graham, and Ryan need.

Only option left. We should buy a gallows from a museum or have some /DIY/fags build one.

>Who is (((Paul Singer)))
>Who is (((Sheldon Adelson)))
>Who is (((Norman Braman)))
>Who is (((Larry Ellison)))
Gee, I wonder why the Republican Party always fucks over its own voters in favor of its (((donor class))).

>DRAINING THAT SWAMP
It's undrainable by the democratic process. Say what you like about him, Trump who stood a chance and he's failed.
The Swamp knows this now. They will be emboldened.

Meanwhile, check the Dems out.

This kind of inefficiency in government is why we need Fascism, as Sir Oswald Mosley said. He wanted still to retain democratic elections to be held every five years, but the Prime Minister (in your case, President) would have had absolute power to do whatever he wanted, subject only to impeachment by a majority of the MPs.

Smdh desu senpai

Its not Trumps fault you idiot, Presidents ENFORCE laws, congress PASSES laws. The blame lies solely with the spineless Republican politicians who cant get in line.

dailycaller.com/2017/08/25/heres-the-real-reason-trump-is-angry-with-mcconnell-and-ryan/

>Senate Majority Leader Mitch McConnell and House Speaker Paul Ryan are planning to pass legislation that would raise the debt ceiling and fully fund Obamacare subsidies through the 2018 election cycle, a source within the administration told TheDCNF. Leadership is also preparing to pass a short-term spending bill — a continuing resolution — that would fund the government through mid-December, include no appropriations for Trump’s border wall, and continue funding to Planned Parenthood, the conservative strategists told TheDCNF.

Yeah I'm sure that will work. can't the president straight up veto bills like this?

>Yeah I'm sure that will work. can't the president straight up veto bills like this?

Congress can overrule vetos, though. That's exactly the sort of bill that would also get Democratic support.

Hopefully there are enough non kike reps to vote against it.

>What the hell is wrong with the Republican party?
nothing, government is shit, if Trump gets the government shut down because they've overspent for decades and decades and decades I couldn't be happier

>has control over all branches of government
I don't think you understand what the president actually does.

There is absolutely not enough support to override a veto

stop, I'm already hard and it hurts

>What does it mean?
he wants to let America hit the debt ceiling, which would be the best thing that could possibly happen

we should call congress and demand that they let America hit the debt ceiling

They don't need to pay them when the republicans since they suck Israeli cock for free.

2018 will be the great neocon purge. It will be glorious. I'm semi erect just thinking about it.

What you drumpfies don't understand is how powerful you could be now.

Organize an act: a call of peace. Left and Right to "stop evil Trump and his cabinet", fight corruption and truly drain the swamp.
Chess my niggers. You sacrifice a valuable piece and try to drag your opponent with it.
It doesn't matter that much who wins if you take ((them)) out. Just leave aside identity politics and make it up vs down.

See: ship of fools animation for redpill.

I will get a boner if the government shuts down. Its my favorite time of year

2018 is an enormous litmus test for how the struggle we're in has played out since November 8.

So nonessential personnel get a vacation with deferred paychecks. Big deal.

I wish the military would stop this soft coup shit and just outright take out the deep state and enstate marshal law. I'd rather have a military junta than an unelected bureaucracy

>it thinks trump ever tried

l0l

It means the government must stop spending more money than they collect in taxes until an agreement can be reached to go back to spending more money than they collect in taxes.

In practice, nonessential personnel get a few days off work and the media act like the sky is falling.

President Mathis would indeed be an improvement over Trump, but I don't think that's the change you want.

He actually is now, he is draining all the jobs into vacancies and getting nothing done.

The best thing that could happen if you're in China or Russia, perhaps. Shit would be bad, bad, bad news for the West. A US debt default would almost certainly lead to a recession.

This. It's just about the only thing that could drive Trump's approval rating lower now. Would basically guarantee Democrats as much power in 2020 as they had in 2008.

>what is Jay ef k'

So, I guess we are Mexico now.