We all know how terrible antifa really is. The average normie thinks they are a peaceful group. Let's stir some shit up

We all know how terrible antifa really is. The average normie thinks they are a peaceful group. Let's stir some shit up.

Associate #Destroywhite with antifa.

Other urls found in this thread:

petitions.whitehouse.gov/petition/declare-george-soros-terrorist-and-seize-all-his-related-organizations-assets-under-rico-and-ndaa-law
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

fag

Include kikery on them. 1 stone 2 birds.

Bump

bump for more glorious triggering

Do one with Netanyahu

Stop it. You are fucking shilling to discredit Sup Forums with you inbred level psyops.
Don't do this shit on twitter. Go to where antifa meets and talks and psyop them to start this type of shit.
You fucking amateurs.

It can work when I mix in actual quotes that have been said by actual rabbies. This isn't far from what antifa believes anyway.

You're a fucking idiot, or an Antifa member trying to get us to do your work for you.

You do not need to make shit up to discredit antifa.
You literally just need to show them doing their thing.

This is not a stupid idea. Twitter users are sensationalism prone normies.

Where did Marx say that?

Lend a hand guys. More will come but we need to organize.

bump

I can get behind this

It's like they're unaware that left wing media monitors these pages and has already reported on manufacturing propaganda memes larping as once this week

fucking bump faggots

Yes! Do it! Race war now!

>139051523
I'm tired and need ideas for more content.

This one is powerful.

if they see them they know they are not peacefull. you dont dress up like that and bring bats if you are peaceful. violent protesting is long gone.

I'll try to think of stuff, but you did a great job man. People need to start spreading these.

>The average normie thinks they are a peaceful group.

No they don't. We see two retard groups fighting each other. The only reason people side with the antifa is because the other side act like actual nazis.

what could be more racist than claiming to be gods chosen people, god isn't a real estate broker

An #EndTheWhiteRace Anti-Fa campaign sounds about right.

>#destroywhite
Have you considered that people will simply agree that white people should be killed?

>people will simply agree
Who are these people?

What about asians and feminists? They get off on feeling overly empowered by white genocide. A lot of media targets these two groups.

If you have memes upload them! My conservative/moderate friends on Twitter HATE Antifa & I usually get about 15 quick retweets on a good day desu

Thank you..

I think this was made to piss off white people. Ever since the white nationalists chanted "they will not replace us" I've been seeing this everywhere & seeing liberals talking about it. I don't think they want to replace white people, the American elite Jews are just a bunch of evil cunts that like seeing people live in misery from their mansions

>I don't think they want to replace white people
Sure. If you mean replace whites in a single generation... I agree. Long term is a totally different story.

Fuck converting antifa, they're trash anyway

Just need normies to see them for what they are and treat them with contempt, too

I've been told by asians that they are afraid to walk in suburban neighborhoods because they are afraid of white people and that the future is asian not white. Its what universities and media have taught them.

Is it even possible to "discredit" Sup Forums?

Do you mean East Asians or do you mean South Asians?

South asians

MEMO: white nationalists should stop focusing on non-Whites. Instead target the real problem: White left-liberals.
think, who is really holding you back?

Find some pictures of white US veterans supporting Trump, put them next to german ww2 soldiers, with a message of the like :

>"this is the proof all white men were nazis during ww2"
or something like this. Encourage these fucking brainless worms to attack US white veterans. Because they will. Make it sound like
>"if you don't support us now it means you supported Hitler then even if you were fighting him"

Cool, if they're white liberals it means they will begin killing themselves or commit mass shootings before doing so. By the way, antifa is a prime target for this. Come on these pricks even disbanded some of their groups because they were all white and getting pissed by this.

I say let's have these subhumans fire the first shots. Let's have BLM niggers start killing their fellow white liberal "allies" over this. Let's have them experience the absolute horror that is living in their world.

ANTIFA is a peaceful organization who is allowed to use violence and any means neccessary against Nazis or anyone who would support a US President because the ADL has said ANTIFA never has been nor will ever be a terrorist organization since they use violence only in self defense.

Nah. Point their anger at their masters. They deserve it.

German communist party paramilitary wing, 1933

Literal terrorists

GENIUS

*hnnnnnnggggg*
*brrrrraaappppp*

We should masquerade as Antifa in the board and post shit like this to stir up even more confusion among the antifags

I already do that. They are easier to divide and conquer than we are.

...the fuck?

Bhump

Start spreading whatever possible for now. i'll make more later. Antifa is getting bad press and there's inside info that there might be a happening.

Godspeed. I'm out

Damn. Spoopy

I agree

I'm not sure, maybe?

I have a bait thread hooked up on the Antifag's thread.

Dis is gud stuff you got there.

Bait thread here:

Unfortunately, I think I made it too convincing and people are going to think I'm with them

I've shared it on kekistan page. I say, wait and see.

the real quote was about kikes, Marx hate kikes more than anyone on Earth and he was one

Why has the antifa petition taken off but this isnt getting signatures? Share spread if you want to do something
petitions.whitehouse.gov/petition/declare-george-soros-terrorist-and-seize-all-his-related-organizations-assets-under-rico-and-ndaa-law

We should bump my bait thread and see if any commies or Antifa goons attempt to defend it.

Whoops had my baiting flag on

Shit