Is he right? can it be done?

The Humanity Party® Solves Underage Prostitution in One Week by spokesperson Christopher Nemelka

youtu.be/zkAtBRoQvtM

"the national debt is a ruse." - nemelka

He's naming the spook, definitely /ourguy/

bump for THumP

tl;dr version: Trump uses his executive authority to convene congress to debate and pass bill authorizing the printing of special vouchers (can only be used to purchase basic necessities), which will then be dispersed throughout areas of the world effected by childhood prostitution.

if cheerleaders across the world were being forced to do splits, Sup Forums would support any measure to solve the problem.

so what gives?

you guys better reply to my thread!

type "garlic" if you want me to STOP making THumP threads.

lol imagine a bunch of loud italian women sitting around talking about garlic.

>tl;dr version: Trump uses his executive authority to convene congress to debate and pass bill authorizing the printing of special vouchers (can only be used to purchase basic necessities), which will then be dispersed throughout areas of the world effected by childhood prostitution.
what
how does that "solve" kid prostitution?

>how does that "solve" kid prostitution?

they prostitute themselves in order to support their poor as hell families. if they're provided a safety net, the families can eat with a roof over their head while that kid can go to school instead of getting fucked by someone.

what happens when the roof leaks
what happens when the someone gets sick
what happens when someone wants an iphone
what happens when someone wants drugs
back to prostitution they go!

it solves the need to prostitute yourself for basic necessities, not for an iphone.

so it does not solve kid prostitution, thanks for answering my original question. you made a misleading thread

you have no idea what abject poverty is. the last thing on their mind is an iphone.

the influx of vouchers will help these local economies tremendously, unlike food charities, which can destroy local economies.

keep dwelling on one thing i mentioned you retard. there are infinite reasons why someone might want a little tiny bit more than the bare minimum to sustain themselves, and there are infinite things that can happen that people would need more money to fix. i mentioned 2 things that could happen in my post and you have conveniently ignored them

iphone, drugs, tvs whatever. you think you're clever but you have no point. it would deliver a huge blow to the conditions that FORCE underage kids into prostitution. if you deny that you're just being contrarian.

>i mentioned 2 things that could happen in my post and you have conveniently ignored them

you're not familiar with THumP's platform.
for more info, go to www.humanityparty.com

Isn't this the guy who claims to be the second Joseph Smith and translated part 2 of the Book of Mormon?

are you illiterate? are you blind? are you just fucking dumb? you completely ignored everything i said in that post.

here, i will make this explicitly clear by copying my other post (something you should have read in the first place!)
>what happens when the roof leaks
>what happens when the someone gets sick
tl;dr what happens when life happens??

I don't speak for him, but his claims of previously being Hyrum Smith (Joseph's brother) and transcribing (as he calls it) the "sealed portion" still stand.

i mean the "sealed portion" of the gold plates.

read the pic in

bump for THumP

allllright. goodnight, folks.