Alright, lads. Let's settle this once and for all. Post everything you've got that suggests Jews control the media...

Alright, lads. Let's settle this once and for all. Post everything you've got that suggests Jews control the media. Post anything that suggests the contrary as well, if you have it. Anything else exposing sneaky Jewry throughout history is also welcome. Wish I had something to dump, but alas, I am but a normie trying to get redpilled.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Antifaschistische_Aktion
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Even the Jews answer to someone

This should cover most of it

Don't trust him, OP is a Jew. All he has to do is lurk, then he'll have his answer don't give into the ADL Tactics, ADL how do you like my proxys you filthy Jews.

>don't talk about Jews, go- guys!
>the Jews want us to name them!
lmaoing at your life right now, kike

Would love to see the argument how they don't control the media. Is there one, or is the proper response just shut it down?

Not much but something.
Also check out the origins of antifa in 1930:
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Antifaschistische_Aktion

There IS no argument. Only that "it's a coincidence and they all worked very hard to get where they are."

>it's a coincidence
TOPKEK

I was thinking more like, arguments often used by people against the notion that Jews control the media. We should at least know what they are so we're prepared to refute them.

Why haven't we made a hash tag meme thatll redpilll twitter users
For example: Hey, ever wondered who the ((white)) men and women who run the world are? Following by an image that labels all the Jews in the industry

>list of presidents with irish blood
>most are actually scottish names, highlanders at that
>most of the gilded age industrialist billionaires were too

Probably because few people here actually have a twitter account, and anyone who posts something like that on Twitter won't have an account for very long.

lol good one.
Also this explains why usa was great a long time ago.

I honestly don't think there is one. The usual response is Nazi/antisemite. No more argument is needed once they give you those labels. They believe they have won.

They exist, I promise. I wouldn't be admitting to never having heard arguments from the other side, it makes you look like an idiot.

I don't discuss this topic with normies. I honestly would love to hear the arguments other than coincidence. Plz share your wisdom master.

nothing at all sketchy about George Soros' son cheekily asking his friends which organization of states will be next to fall ...

not a thing.

That chocolate cake sounds good

tl;dr?