Surely DRUMPF is finished now

Surely DRUMPF is finished now

Wasn't he being sued already by former victims of his sexual assaults or something? What happened to that?

They won't win though. They're just wasting time and money

I kind of want to see a faggot brigade.

Open homosexuals serving in the military already dooms the State. God save the State!

Reminder that serious people don't say "we'll see you in court."

>W...w..we'll see you in court
To do what? He's the commander in chief you fucking loons.

it was just a lie to ruin his reputation. just like the did to Cosby and the Manson family

>"You'll be hearing from my attorney"

i know, trump should've made military service mandatory for LGBT and sent them to afghanistan to be fucktoys for the CIA's corrupt drug cartel puppet government. 4,000 would be just about the correct number of trannies that actually exist in the USA.

Obama signs doc allowing trans to serve -- about time he used his power

Trump signs doc rescinding order -- how dare he use his power.

Guys can we meme the death of Ruth Bader Ginsberg?
Maybe death is too strong, just a comfy stroke where she can be comfortable and loved but unquesitonably unfit for the Court?
Are there any other Justices more vulnerable to the will of Kek so we may keep his favors for other Happenings?

Still waiting for the aclu to demand that my anorexic, borderline personality disordered ass should be allowed to serve.

They were all reported to have information that would lead to the arrest of Hillary Clinton.

Problem solved itself

Underated

>going to court to challenge that people who think they were born in the wrong body are mentally stable enough to serve in the military

Lmao good luck

It would be pretty glorious to watch that shitstorm unfold. The leftist salt would be unthinkable, with commies and neocons alike screaming about "muh balance of the court" as if Hillary would not have placed a far leftists judge in Scalia's seat on her first day.

No other liberal judge is as vulnerable as that old witch, death follows her like a shadow, I seriously doubt she will survive the rest of this presidency regardless of kek's interference.

GONESBERG

It's much more fun to keep her alive to watch her squirm.

SuReLy DrUmPf Is FiNiShEd NoW eggs dee XD

My will be done!

wow_its_literally_nothing_hands_across.png

Kek knows best
Praise Him

What do the ACLU think they're going to accomplish? They have to realize he's well within his rights as Commander in Chief to do this. This is almost certainly more virtue signalling to increase donations from leftists.

remember when the aclu sued trump for wanting a 3 month muslim ban and then the courts gave him the power to do it for at least 9, potentially longer?

COMMANDER-IN-CHIEF OF THE US MILITARY
ACLU thinks they and the court can countermand an order of the Commander-In-Chief.
Good luck with that one.

S

Unironically this.