Are Trump repliers the saddest people on the planet?

Are Trump repliers the saddest people on the planet?

>how dare le drumpf care about issues that are important and relevant and not redo this thing he already did

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=E70tu5k5rdY
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

shameful bump

literally what happens

I saw another user suggest we should be doing this ourselves.

>Reply to every Trump tweet with a leftist Sock-Puppet
>Gain following of brain-dead Leftists
>Spread disinformation to Leftist following
>When outed, Leftists distrust Trump twitter repliers

win, win situation

Just better not be any gun grabs of white Americans. Remember Katrina

This... This is a good Idea user. How do we get the blue check?

They're below human

You know what would be great if there was a head of FEMA...Trumptard will defend it.

There are hundreds of people who just sit next to their phones all day waiting eagerly for another Trump tweet so they can post some snarky comment(s) for those sweet retweets and likes. It really doesn't bother me at all, rather I feel legitimate concern for their mental health.

Follow all the news networks and major faggots then repeat repeat repeat who knows may niggerintoreality.

You gotta tweet a shitton and then ask twitter for a verification badge

We cant. Twitter is strict enough about handing them out.

1791L did a video on how the lefty journalists use Trump tweets to gain followings themselves:
>youtube.com/watch?v=E70tu5k5rdY

Basically we just have to set notifications on our phones for every time Trump tweets, and respond with a ready made inane comment. Can probably just copy and paste one from a couple weeks ago

They are pitiful, old millenials that go to (((work))) and exist solely off of (((social media))). Luckily the goyim eat it up like chocolate cake

Does twatter give priority to to the (((share)))blue checks? As far as putting it as the top response?

They only do it if youre a prominent real human being, or if youre a legit business with a website.

By buddy runs a page called Architectural Revival, which has a sizeable enough following, and every request he makes to Twitter gets denied.

They probably have an anti-right wing bias

haha, the life that guy must be living. Must be a reality worse than taking and totally embracing the redpill.

Guess that guy will be eating the jew pills soon

"Shut the fuck up DRUMPF, you nazi racist bigot!!

...PLEASE FOR THE LOVE OF GOD GIVE ME LIKES I NEED VALIDATION"

>those shameless rerolls
jfc

>krassenstein
>stein
goddamn it Sup Forums

Imagine being unable to go a minute of your life without thinking about Trump?

They're either bots or paid shills, what else would you expect

This is a good idea. But some of these blue checks are so fucking retarded I almost feel like a few of us are already out there

They are paid shills and/or desperate people. In any case, they really don't have any reason to live.

>You realize you are not a weatherman
So if the US goes to Mars and Trump tweets about it he should just shut the fuck up because he isn't an astronaut?

Trump: I hope for the safety of all texans.

Verified Replier: UMH, DID WE ASK FOR YOUR HOPE, YOURE NOT A PROFESSIONAL HOPER.

Lol, damned if you do damned if you don't politics.

Liberals are too predictable.

save yourself the trouble and just stop pointing out the logical fallacies. Any normal person, leftie or not sees it . Those only persons who don't see it are those who don't want to see it, and you are not going to be convincing them.

You have to tame your redpilled mind or else you will be in for a bad and frustrating ride

this

6,000k, really makes me think

>Just better not be any gun grabs of white Americans. Remember Katrina

How could I forget.

>be in iraq
>stoplossed for the 4th time
>house onnthe NOLA outskirts is not damaged by the water or looted
>NOPD and the national guard use a sawzaw to cut the lock off the door >hook a chain to my gun safe and rip the safe and take half the walls of my house out
>nasty girls claim my safe is at ft. Polk.
>safe has been pried open and all contents are unaccounted for
>had a bushmaster ar, m17, a pre-ban fn fal with fun switch and all papers, an enfield mk5, a few cheap jennings 9mm, a ruger redhawk, and a Derringer nissing the take down lever

Got the derringer back. Everything else was never recovered. Fema payed for the damages to my house but also took possession of my property. Essentially the government robbed me then took over payments to my house. Hell, the goddamn army robbed me. While I was deployed to iraq. In the army. Kinda fucked up.

But the niggers? Sheeeeeeyit. They all got free houses and fema funds and like poetry, all ended up dumped into the city I moved to when I got discharged. Government denies me VA, every job discriminates against me, colleges are too busy looking for illegal alien retarded dwarf mutants, and america became ultra politically correct angry sjw communists.

>ed krassenstein
>krassenstein
>(((krassenstein)))
faggy kikes shouldnt comment on political matters because they arent political analyst la

That is exquisite. Thank you user

I've been subtly redpilling my GF for weeks with this tactic.

Last night I mentioned the nigger who attacked the restaurant in SC. I said that it sounded like a "white supremacist neo Nazi attack."

She was on-board with it but immediately found out that she was dead-wrong. Fortunately, the "mentally ill" caveat was immediately being reported. I asked her if she believed that mentally ill people were violent and said that that offended me, as my sister has Schizophrenia.

She was stumbling over her words trying to explain what she meant.

Just give lefties a taste of their own dumb medicine.