SEBASTIAN GORKA RESIGNS

All of /ourguys/ are leaving. The only one left is Miller. If he leaves, we're fucked. Godspeed, Mr. Gorka.

thefederalist.com/2017/08/25/breaking-sebastian-gorka-resigns-from-trump-administration/

LLLLLLLLLLLOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOLLLLLLL

Miller has to be out next. The WH will be full of democratic neocons. Sad what the Jewish media is capable of.

GG, MAGA dead.

We're going to have to do it ourselves.

Isn't Miller Jewish?

hahahahahahah eat shit burgers AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

KEKED

KEKED

KEKED

100% POSITIVELY KEKED TO THE MAX

HAHAHAHAHAHA

No, Anton is still there.

But yeah, the neocons and GOP establishment have seized control. No doubt about that.

I want the RAISE Act passed and DACA rescinded. If they do that, I could care less about Gorka, really.

But I know these fucks won't do that.

WH user was right? Didn't they say they would trickle out after Gannon. And then trump has to either Nixon himself or be removed...

Miller and Sessions. At least the justice dept isn't completely fucked yet.

Yes, but if you saw his exchange with Acosta, it's quite clear he's one of the only people in the white house still on our side so to speak.

He's a Roy Cohn tier self-hating Jew. A true nationalist.

For now, anyway

>burger meme

i hope everyone in the media dies

miller's resignation is inevitable. as of now, i rescind my support for donald trump.

this isn't shilling, as my support is conditional on one thing:
>trump must clean house himself
>trump must prove he is the nationalist i gave my vote to
trump needs to get rid of kelly and bring in a hardcore team

if he cannot and will not do this, i will not waste my time and energy supporting a do-nothing puppet for fucking globalists

is he hillary? no, but .

will i shill against him? under no circumstances, but he now must prove EVERY SINGLE ACTION HE TAKES is a true TRUMP decision and making progress towards MAGA. otherwise, he is just another politician and he can fuck off.

fire mcmaster, fire fucking kelly, fire gary cohn, throw jared and ivanka the fuck out, and hire REAL people. hire fucking corey lewandowski at this point, i really don't care.

i was hoping for a cultural revolution, spearheaded by the trump agenda; i am now hoping for violent revolution.

the end can't come soon enough.

I mean they will eventually, that's how life works.

well, like, now

This. I won't shill against Trump, but if he keeps going in this direction I just won't care anymore. He's surrounded by globalist Democrats. Truly frightening.

>i rescind my support of donald trump

no one cares. I don't say this as some sort of "holier than thou" notion, but no one cares.

this has been a kike scheme since day 1. Don't forget that even miller is part of the tribe. It's a kosher sandwhich. Feeling the blackpill hard these days.

I'm confused. Trump is becoming more alt-right friendly in his actions, while firing alt-right figures. Arpaio pardoned, trannies banned and Gorka out in the same day? We're missing something.

>trump must prove he is the nationalist i gave my vote to

lel, you realise that trump literally has no conviction or ideology and only cares about power?

him and bannon agreed in 2015 that trump would advocate the breitbart agenda, and in exchange bannon would get him elected

eventually the popularity went to Donnie's head, and inevitably he convinced himself that the reason he won was actually because of his own ability rather than the fact that bannon/miller were handling him the whole time

then he threw a tantrum, purged all the people who got him where he is, all the while saying to himself "whatever, I don't need those guys to be successful" like every delusion film/music star does

all I can say is good luck to him in 2020

i say we start shilling #RIPMAGA on twitter

it's the only thing that will get his attention and break the kelly wall between him and his base

Didn't Miller side with Kushner recently?

apple is for faggots

>him and bannon agreed in 2015 that trump would advocate the breitbart agenda, and in exchange bannon would get him elected
are you seriously this fucking retarded? breitbart was pro-cruz until the primaries started

This. Trump needs to hear his base's criticisms.

I'm guessing remove people linked with his election commitments i.e. "Trumpism". In his Phoenix speech he started to started to gut his election promises. The plan seems to be pivot into a generic Bush style Republican Whitehouse and maintain the alt-right culture wars to provide covering fire for this retreat.

he needs to hear it loudly and clearly, or he won't respond.

gorka leaving is a big deal; not because he's so important, but in context it is representative of the TRUMP agenda being given up on

You're already fucked, retard.

What the fuck is trump doing? Why did he hire and surround himself with neo con globalists to begin with? Why did he not purge the obama leftovers?

I don't get it.

>pic related

>1 source

>In his Phoenix speech he started to gut his election promises.*

FUCK the based Magyar is out.
Now I am just waiting for trump to start shitting on Hungary over muh refugees.
Good fucking grief dude.

>Miller has to be out next.
DON'T SAY IT

It's clear the deep state has its grip on Trump. Hopefully he can find his balls and go rogue eventually.

F for Gorka.

>All of /ourguys/ are leaving. The only one left is (((Miller.)))

>he will be replaced with a jew

Miller is literally Goebbels. He's a self hating Jew.

OUR MANIFESTO

1. REMOVE McMASTER
2. STOP THE WAR IN AFGHANISTAN
3. REPLACE KELLY, HE IS NOT YOUR FRIEND
4. RESCIND DACA
5. HIRE A "TRUMP" CoS
6. REMOVE GARY COHN
7. REMOVE OR ISOLATE JARED KUSHNER
8. REMOVE OR ISOLATE IVANKA

WE DID NOT ELECT YOU TO BE JUST ANOTHER PRESIDENT.

WE ELECTED YOU FOR YOUR PERSONAL GRIT, BUT YOU CANNOT GO IT ALONE.

YOU ARE ALONE.
YOUR ADVISORS DO NOT SUPPORT YOU.
YOUR EMPLOYEES DO NOT SUPPORT YOU.
YOUR ADMINISTRATION DOES NOT SUPPORT YOU.

YOU MUST REVERSE THE GLOBALIST CONQUEST OF THE WHITE HOUSE, OR YOU MUST ACCEPT YOUR FATE: YOUR SUPPORT WILL EVAPORATE, AND MAKE AMERICA GREAT AGAIN WILL BE A TIRED MEMORY IN THE HEARTS OF MILLIONS OF AMERICANS.

WE SHARE THIS MESSAGE BECAUSE WE LOVE YOU.
WE SHARE THIS MESSAGE BECAUSE WE NEED YOU TO BE DONALD TRUMP.

what else should i add to the manifesto?

That fucking Kike Kushner and pals must be jerking each other off right about now.

>remove or isolate his daughter
Good luck with that

fuck

Looks like Putin was right in saying the men in suits control everything and the president is just a figurehead.

>Sad what the Jewish media is capable of.

Most normies don't know who any of Trump's cabinet people are, just like they didn't know shit about Obama's cabinet.

Why does Trump feel like he needs to placate the autistic screeching press, when most people support his cabinet and/or don't give a fuck?

>UPDATE
UPDATE
>UPDATE
UPDATE
>UPDATE
UPDATE
>UPDATE
UPDATE
>UPDATE
GORKA WAS FIRED, HE DID NOT RESIGN! WTF, TRUMP?!?!

Sick of this.

Trump is disappointing me. This feels like April all over again.

Gorka is just being redeployed to take charge of the FEMA camps we're gonna stuff you faggots into.

Wrong. Democrats have all the control. I realized just the other day and am a firm believer that Republicans are simply controlled opposition. Trump blew everything up. Republican establishment went ape shit to feel it in. There is no other reason for no one to back him up. I mean half the country was just fine with what he said about Charlottesville and no one in the Senate backed Trump. We are a 1 party country with the illusion of 2. How the fuck does a Republican senator or rep not defend the racism claims. They don't even defend themselves most of the time. It's over folks. Establishment are cutting off Trump to where he is the only one left and he will not be able to do anything but give in. And to be honest I think he already has.

/ourgirl/ kellyanne is left. thats about it

And just like that, the Jews won.

This hurts. At least Bannon can move onto bigger and better things. Gorka out means MAGA is dead.

Yep. Kushner and McMaster will push him out next. Trump trusts generals, he thinks the military is all honor, discipline, and doing what's right. Someone making general had to play big league politics. Obama would have seen to it that only shit birds ran the military during his admin, and most of Trump's generals turned advisors were apart of it.

Gorka was a neocon.

shills out in force