youtu.be/d-X3BVxySLo
>TRUMP - MAGA
youtu.be/PagVeZgHbhk

OP pastebin: pastebin.com/nygxu29R
prev

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ralph_Northam#Political_positions
elections.virginia.gov/
reddit.com/r/politics/comments/6w2hq4/megathread_president_trump_pardons_former_sheriff/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

MAGA

REMINDER
>REMINDER
THIS GENERAL WILL TURN ON MILLER SHORTLY, IT HAS COMPLETE BEEN SUBVERTED BY SHAREBLUE
YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED

Resignation letter just posted on Federalist:

“Regrettably, outside of yourself, the individuals who most embodied and represented the policies that will ‘Make America Great Again,’ have been internally countered, systematically removed, or undermined in recent months. This was made patently obvious as I read the text of your speech on Afghanistan this week.

“The fact that those who drafted and approved the speech removed any mention of Radical Islam or radical Islamic terrorism proves that a crucial element of your presidential campaign has been lost.

“Just as worrying, when discussing our future actions in the region, the speech listed operational objectives without ever defining the strategic victory conditions we are fighting for. This omission should seriously disturb any national security professional, and any American who is unsatisfied with the last 16 years of disastrous policy decisions which have led to thousands of Americans killed and trillions of taxpayer dollars spent in ways that have not brought security or victory.”

Welcome shills. Deposit salt below!

save the Venezuelan qts

NEVER TIRE. NEVER SLACKEN, HAVE FAITH AND PATIENCE. THIS TIMELINE IS CHAOS. PRAISE KEK

AWOOOOO

Based Pisan arpaio getting pardoned

Okay. Now we got to get Sheriff Joe prove that Obonga's birth certificate is fake. Imagine the salt now.

>mfw I find out he doesnt /GULP/

please Mr. president, It's too much winning! We can't take it anymore!
>gorka fired
man, why'd he have to ruin a good day

Only one source.

Can you imaging it? Trump pardoning the RWDS?

Rip Gorka. Totally fucking sucks
Pls press F

SETH RICH! Say it.

AWOOOOOOSSSSSSSHHH

Wasn't this pretty obvious when they released the original with the separate layers still unmerged?

lmao that antifag that got hit in the nuts has been charged with 3 felonies. he's going to prison for a long time.

President Donald J. Trump

>he stared directly into a total eclipse, and the sun went blind.
>he built a sandcastle on a beach in Dubai, then sold it to the Saudi Royal Family as a vacation home.
>he won a golf tournament with a single stroke.
>he folded a paper airplane and threw it out the window; it bombed 4 ISIS bases.
>he signs legislation with feather quill pens plucked from a bald eagle perched on his desk.
>he follows witches around on a stage while standing perfectly still.
>he wanted to adopt a new pet, so he went on a safari.
>he was held hostage by terrorists; when negotiations were finished, they paid him a $30 million ransom.
>his online shitposting directs the course of human history.
>he sells rice to the Chinese.
>when his car was blocked by violent rioters, he walked the rest of the way.
>eating fast food makes him healthier.
>at the end of his 2 terms of President, he’ll look 30 years younger.
>when he visited the Vatican, the Pope prayed to him for forgiveness.
>he made employee of the month after his job interview.
>he was the guest speaker at his own college graduation.
>he issues pardons for crimes that weren’t even committed.

what the fuck is this gulp vs sip meme about

SHERIFF JOE

THE TRUMPINATOR

THIS IS A MOVEMENT, DUMMKOPF

POST YOUR FRESH SALT

>/ptg/

Kys d&c shill

>"haha just because i'm saying anyone who disagrees with me is a shill or a liberal and no it doesn't matter if something is real as long as the msm covered it (syrian strikes neva hapbened) BECAUSE YOU'RE THE ONE LIVING IN A CULT AND EVERYONE HERE IS VERY INTOUCH WITH REALITY"

Hopefully he gets treated as currency in prison

Miller isn't going anywhere dummy

fuck you

Gorka wasn't fired, he apparently resigned. I don't get this meme that everyone who resigns is fired. If you want to say that the resignation letter is real then he wasn't fired. Other than that there isn't any reason that he would have been fired.

Obama's real birth certificate could be identified and personally signed by the then-king of Kenya and still nobody would fucking cover it
It will never make a difference

And the hurricane is #6. Makes me think.

Donald, the pardon

>Trump facts
Never stop user. They can only ignore this for so long before the salt flows.

what's this about trannies being banned form the military again?

>all shills appear at the same time
at least try to be subtle

>Brit bantz

Either way he's not having kids.

>again
This is official, the ones in service have six months to pack up and leave with grace.

Wow so even /ourguy/ Gorka resigned...

Looks like obamaleaf is right...

Everybody is turning on Trump dur to his constant lies.

ON SITE DOWNLOAD!

>Posting worst girl

They flood in whenever there is bad news or anything mildly questionable. Sometimes during events and random good news too just to act like assholes.

Seriously?? Gorka wants Trump to publicly lay out "we will declare victory and leave if___" which Trump blasted Obama for doing? Bad idea.

Brit is comfy

this, fucking bots have taken over.

>globalism is ok guys, MAGA

maga isnt even maga anymore, its just trump and miller.

Literally the only reason I care that Gorka left is because it brought you here

>violated muh constitutional rights

That doesn't sound right...Remind me why Sheriff Joe was in contempt of court again?

How can anyone still support Trump?

>Rename it Robert Lee. It'll disappear

top bantz

I'd like to know what amp he's using

Last time it was just a Trump Tweet, nothing official. This time he actually signed the paperwork.

>Concern shilling over the use of "Radical Islam" even though Trump explicitly talked about fighting ISIS and killing terrorists and unlike Obama he has been doing it successfully for the past several months
If this is true, Gorka can honestly fuck off if he's resorting to Ann Coulter concern shilling.

was just about to ask where the saltminers were

>no, i don't want a homosexual marine running my country
the love of his life left him because she loved him too much to let herself get in between him and his work, that ought to crush him enough so that he hasnt dated since fuck off hes hetero
i dont wanna jump the gun, the federalist is the only source and that resignation letter reads like reddit fan fiction

>The Tick
oh shit

I WAS TRYING TO EAT!

Always lurking and waiting. Not even sure why they're so obsessed with this one thread.

You are an obvious shill. We've seen so many like you here without any actual "points". Most ignore you but some of us, myself included, love poking you to see your shill spaghetti spill all over thread. You may continue now.

Also did you know that Obonga was a nigger faggot from Kenya?

best worst. it don't matter.

Wat?

Dipshit McGee is arguing that because the vast majority of illegals arrested and deported in a state bordering Mexico were spics, that somehow violates the 14th Amendment. Dipshit McGee is wrong.

Is the wall built yet?

I really think Cruz would have had the wall built by now...

Remember the primaries when Trump stole the wall idea from Cruz?

HOLY SHIT SPICS BTFO HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

>How can anyone still support Trump?

By still supporting him. Bongs not being able to into basic logic is what got your country into this mess in the first place.

>get convicted on enforcing the law
17th amendment unironically doomed this nation

Literal Corruption

So he didn't cuck on policy, disavowed Spencer, BTFO'd media narratives, named the antifa, ONE VOTE, WALL NAMED and last but not least de facto confirmed Arpaio will be a freeman

The Arizona rally was an absolute flawless victory
Reminder that midterms and the primaries that proceed them is how the Senate will bend the knee.

Also to people saying this is impossible to win:
>Virginia gubernatorial election, 2013
>Terry McAuliffe: (D) 1,069,789, 47.8%
>Ken Cuccinelli (R) 1,013,354 , 45.2%
>Robert Sarvis (lolbertarian vote splitter) 146,084 6.5%
It's closer than you think.

Deadline to update your address or register to vote: October 16, 2017

Virginians, we have a general election on November 7th; Mark that day down and remember to remind your family to vote

Here is what the Democrats want for our old Dominion:

>Northam supports the Affordable Care Act, also known as Obamacare.[28] He also supports a federal Medicaid expansion in Virginia.[29][30]

>Northam is pro-choice. He opposes banning late-term abortions after 20 weeks.[30] He believes the Democratic Party should not endorse candidates who are pro-life.[30] Northam's 2017 gubernatorial bid has been endorsed by NARAL.[31]

>Northam has pledged to "stand up against" Immigration and Customs Enforcement.[30]

>Northam has remained neutral on the building of the Atlantic Coast Pipeline.[32] He has also avoided taking a firm stance on other pipelines such as the Mountain Valley Pipeline.[33]

>Northam voted against a constitutional amendment to make Virginia a right to work state.[34]

>Northam criticized the repeal of the car tax under former Governor Jim Gilmore, saying Virginia still hasn't "recovered" from its repeal.[29]

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ralph_Northam#Political_positions

I say we use this election to tell them to fuck off

elections.virginia.gov/

^ Use this to make sure you are registered and ready to vote

mods, please do the right thing and close PTG its just filled with fucking bots

>he sips 10 2L of diet coke a day to whiten his teeth

How can you live in a country that's even more cucked that Germany? At least our police state is incompetent.

Trump has until midterms. After that the GOP will toss him out regardless of the outcome.

If they lose seats they will fear losing the presidency and even more seats in 2020 so he will be impeached for whatever stupid thing he does shortly thereafter.

If they keep/gain/minimize losses he will be impeached for whatever stupid thing he does shortly thereafter because he serves no purpose.

In both cases they will work with Pence to bring a sense of normalcy to the white house and attempt to save face for 2020.

They are like the employers that keep a file of all of the little fuck-ups you did and save it until they grow tired of your shit. They are ready to fire Trump "for cause" at any moment. He is fucking up so much they may be forced to toss him before the midterms but that is less likely since they know without his base they will be fucked.

>noted racist
come on guys it isnt 2014 anymore

I'm not sure i understand this tweet.

>literally got every single american killed
>not trash that deserves to die

They didn't bother to kick Malta out
He always served as the signal that the blackpill troops are around.

>Gorka is kill

Absolutely sad.

>inb4 muh 44 dimensional underwater basketweaving

what does landfalling mean in relation to the hurricane?

The resurrection and merging of the Chuck Norris and Dos Equis guy memes to serve The President will be a living, breathing document.

GORKA NOOOOOOOO :(

This legal pardon scholar should check out Bill Clinton's pardon of Marc Rich on his last day in office.

Update your pasta, Arpaio was officially pardoned a few minutes ago.

reddit.com/r/politics/comments/6w2hq4/megathread_president_trump_pardons_former_sheriff/

SALTS HERE

GET YOUR SALT HERE LIVE

TUCKER CONFIRMS GORKA IS GONE AND LETTER IS REAL
>TUCKER CONFIRMS GORKA IS GONE AND LETTER IS REAL
TUCKER CONFIRMS GORKA IS GONE AND LETTER IS REAL

We get 8% of our oil from Venezuela
You really think we were going to sanction that?

>"le none of this matters because le SJWs (despite the fucking fact im not) r gettin' rekt xD. see its fairly smart because even though trumps a fuck up and his crowd is at best civic nationalist once they finally close in on him and start going after anyone with moderate right winged views i'll b laugin' @ KEKS like u xD"
These things matter you stupid shit
I bet you believe in 4d chess? Whens it gonna come? A another year from now? Already 35% in approval rating

oh shit

My autism is driving me up a fucking wall, is this good enough?

>federalist cites "anonymous insiders"
>totally legit guys

>THIS GENERAL WILL TURN ON MILLER SHORTLY, IT HAS COMPLETE BEEN SUBVERTED BY SHAREBLUE
Pretty much. /ptg/ has turned into an excuse making factory for globalist kikes who are putting an end to the populism Trump ran on. I fucking hate the weak minded fools that hang out in this thread. They are why society is in such shit.

>that resignation letter reads like reddit fan fiction
It sounds a little petty. I want confirmation from either Gorka or Trump.

what you actually watched the show?

We don't need Gorka or any racist divisive bullshit like that in our administration. Too much of a distraction. Glad he's gone so we can get real stuff done and not focus solely on white people.