Three statues in Sydney’s Hyde Park - including one of Captain Cook - have been attacked by vandals following days of...

>Three statues in Sydney’s Hyde Park - including one of Captain Cook - have been attacked by vandals following days of fierce public debate about whether they should be changed.

It's all so tiresome

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/lPg6wD_Vyww
youtu.be/caJ9pTTUXDY
youtube.com/watch?v=5gnpCqsXE8g&t=1256s
youtube.com/watch?v=VhC5ob8RGQg
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

do foreigners care what happens in the land down under?

>days of fierce public debate about whether they should be changed

Why does all this shit about destroying right-wing white male statues all over the world seem so (((coordinated)))?

TThe kikes have even got cuckservative politicians dancing like puppets on strings to do their bidding. I don't think any other race has been convinced to cuck itself so hard than whites in the 20th and 21st Century.

>This plague -- the rioting is intensifying to the point where we may not be able to contain it

>Hyde Park
ITS TIME

Why didn't the Jews think of this before?

There's literally nothing wrong with this one. If niggers had actual culture I'd let them have museums too.

Australia day represents some British nobody raising a flag in sydney. Nothing to do with Abos dying.

What does change the date mean? At any rate, this is (((them))) trying to create civil war and blaming Trump for it so they can take him out and institute their UN level bullshit. They're trying to bait whites.

youtu.be/lPg6wD_Vyww

youtu.be/caJ9pTTUXDY

The time of the white fella is over

Pls give more centerlink, white fella

>It's all so tiresome
You really are. Time to end this.

Because we live in a global society with near-universal internet access? Jesus Christ what a fucking stupid question. Everything has to be a fucking conspiracy except, you know, all the actual conspiracies (which totally don't exist because they're capitalist).

Does Australia have many niggers?

yeah, working in the supermarkets

Our national holiday in on the day that the First Fleet landed and settled New South Wales.

But cook wasn't involved with the first fleet or killing boomgs. He came, he claimed and then he left.
Also, Jan 26 1788 was hardly an invasion. The British came and dropped off a bunch of other British slaves and told them to start building shit. Nobody was happy about being there and there certainly wasn't anybody celebrating. The celebration on Australia day is about the 1st world developed country we were able to build within 200 years of those prisoners being dropped into a great pile of nothing.

yeah but don't expect reason to work, these abos and their jewish handlers have emotional maturity and intellectual capacity of small monkeys

I saw some chick on the TV at work in the break room talking about this shit the other day. Kind of made sense what she said to appease the abos and leftist. Just change the plague to say he was a great explorer and navigator

>good goyim you're culture wasn't that important anyways

NOT CAPTAIN COOK

Wait, cross breeding is genocide?

Apparently.

The attempt to "breed the black out of them" was the real crime of the Bristish in this country.
We lifted them up from child murdering, cannibalistic savages and endowed them with an IQ twice their average.
The incessant demand for gibs has been the result.

if it didn't happen in our lifetimes, then who gives a shit

Because it affects us today. We should have wiped them out like the invasive species they are.

>it affects us today.
except it doesn't, life goes on regardless and all this noise only makes those who want to protect our way of life stronger

>doesn't affect us today

I literally have to say that I respect the abos as the owners of the land every day or I'll lose my job.

meaningless words only empowers the fringe elements to continue to act in a way that alienates themselves from the mainstream community as is demonstrated by OP

>mfw not a single abo was involved and this was done by filthy white leftists

Thanks americunts for spreading your shitty communism here

We'll clean your mess up again, just like WW2

They should only use abo inventions then, no evil white-patriarchy stuff.

Enjoy wiping your ass with a dingo, you cunts.

at least their 'rock art' has evolved since 1788

>Aussies
>Cleaning up anyone's mess
Weren't you on the cusp of having all of your wives and daughters ass-raped and used as inspiration for the next few decades worth of hentai until we swooped in to save your sorry asses?

Can you fucking cunts stop trying to copy us? Fuck even sweden wants to be america by pretending Sami are the "poor natives" and swedes are the colonist invaders. You're all trying to be us so bad.

youtube.com/watch?v=5gnpCqsXE8g&t=1256s

This needs to be everywhere.

Emu Lives Matter

change to 6 gorillian

KILLL THEMMMM , FIND THEM AND KILLLL THEMMMMMMM GARRRRRRRRRARARARARARARARARARARARARARARAR

Damn. I never knew it was this easy to get your way in America. Tomorrow I'm going to detroit and spray painting "Leave niggers I want you out of my country tomorrow". Do you think the government will give in to my demands?

Welcome to Australia 2017

The USA was a mistake.

>No one blames ...
>No one blames ...
false on both accounts!
also bowden
youtube.com/watch?v=VhC5ob8RGQg

We need a normie Cronulla.

I THOUGHT THIS SHIT WOULDNT TOUCH OUR SHORES WHAT THE FUCK

kek is this real

Stan Grant, the ripening whiter than white self righteous abo, has a lot to answer for instigating this.

classic case of reverse vitiligo

Aus today

They don't even care about the statue or genocide, they just want to follow their lefty trends

It's a shame the Captain Cook statue was vandalized, I hope the Peter Can statue is safe

LOL with all the shit thats wrong in the abo community these are the problems theyre highligting? i fucking hate these cunts so much