Hey Sup Forums, I have to apply for colleges this year

Hey Sup Forums, I have to apply for colleges this year

What colleges are the most redpilled? Which colleges are mostly white?

>inb4 to young to post on Sup Forums
I'm 18, kill yourself fags

Ole Miss.
>check mascot history

Don't be a fool, it's a waste of time and money. I know two friends with engineering degrees, one has been out of school for more than a year, one has been out for 6 months, neither can find work. My most successful friend has been working as a plumber since 18. I couldn't get a job with my degree so I started my own company which wasn't related to my field of study and now I own my own house at age 23.

Look dude. Why spend time training for a potential job when you can just get a job now and skip four to six years of lost income? Trust me dude, it isn't worth it, if your Boomer parents tell you otherwise tell them times have changed.

There are no redpilles colleges as far as I know. Even private Christian schools and the like are fucking pozzed.

But seriously why the fuck spend $250,000 to write essays, when you could make that amount of money in the same time.?

Way too many niggers and fat chicks

Also I live in Silicon Valley, so if there is anywhere new grads with engineering degrees should be able to find work, it's here. But alas, that's not the case.

your friends are internless/low GPA/lazy/stoner retards if they haven't managed to find work in 6months

>implying I'm a poor fag who can't afford college
lol,

What you have to say is interesting, though. What field is your company? Programming?

Or maybe they're not diverse enough for a 21st century work environment.

Bob Jones University

One of them interned for Tesla and one of them interned for a bio-tech firm making prosthetics. It's hard out there man, trust me.

>any college
>redpilled
lmao no

Just go wherever and get your degree, they're all equally pozzed

Study as an electrician apprentice. You'll make 6 figures one day and will have a useful trade skill.

How retarded are your friends?

Everyone I know got jobs within 3 months in engineering.

Failures

I import equipment that I sell to Google and Facebook, I don't want to specify. I mean, yeah I could afford college too, but if I could give my dad back that money I would in a heartbeat. It just wasn't worth it. My degree was in International Law.

Join a frat at a SEC school

Retarded enough to get engineering degrees from UCs I guess. Those are just two examples. By far my two most successful friends are one guy who went to ASU and now does supply chain at Nordstrom's and the guy who is a plumber.

most people who go to college are only doing it for the parties and social life. If they aren't, they are probably pursuing their passion for which no one will hire them. You are better off using the money you have to learn a trade, or start a business.

Shit football team

This is a real problem I'l be facing, in all honestey.

I'm blond haired white dude, with no real racial diversity (my mom claims shes 1/64th cherokee). Can I fake being black to get into stanford?

There must be some college somewhere without autistic diversity programs, right?

Programming would be better, would it not?
how long does it usually take to get to six figures, and how hard is the work?

How difficult is engineering? I'm decently intelligent, but my area of interest is more in economics and politics, and I've only ever been stellar in geometry, other kinds of math make me feel retarded

I'm considering going into the military to get it paid for. My family has far more then enough money saved for me, but there is no reason for him to pay for something I can take care of.

lol no, frats are for retards.

If I don't use the money, its either going to my sister (if she needs it) or going into my dads retirement fund.

>If I don't use the money, its either going to my sister (if she needs it) or going into my dads retirement fund.

do what you think will benefit you the most in the future. But if you go to college you have to play into their liberal games, you won't make it out if you resist.

I'll tell you this much. Eventually AI will be more efficient at coding then humans, but AI will never install electrical systems in a house. AI will be here soon, and true AI will be able to rewrite it's code so that 24 hours after it goes online, it will already be 1000x more efficient than as designed by humans. Obviously a lot of people are making great money right now coding. But for how long?

Paul Smith's College

None. Either get ajob or go to a trade school.

Not memeing. Seriously. College will only saddle you with debt and set you back in life. By the time your friends are graduating, you could be well on your way into a successful career, with your own house.

knows what he's talking about.

Why won't it be able to install electrical systems in a house?

Hey op, at Liberty U. right now. If you profess to be a Christian come here, if not then it's probably not for you.

kikestianity? No thank you

Liberty University in Lynchburg, VA

Brigham Young University

Yeah you need Jesus, you can not have salvation without him. I hope you change you're ways.

Yes Liberty U is in Lynchburg VA and BYU the Mormon cult is in Utah, so what, what's the point?

lol jesus was a cucked fag, raised by another cuck

You are without excuse, I'm not going to talk about the lies which come from satan op. You are being led astray and in a dark state.

By the way to state the obvious, LU is like 95% white.

Probably eventually sure, but there is agao between hardware capability and software. I don't think we will see autonomous construction robots for a long time. Faulty electrical systems in particular are difficult to diagnose and repair. For the foreseeable future, I don't think a robot is going to arrive someone's house, open up their drywall, test their fuses, etc etc. Eventually, sure. Within our lifetimes? Meh.

This thread is dead user.

Don't fall for the programming meme. I did, and now I'm in a job that makes just as much and about half of it is yelling at programmers for being lazy pieces of shit.