Iran says Israel won't exist in 25 years

What do you think?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=toDA6rZdPfA
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

I hope they're right

Ill just wait for Sup Forums to tell me what to think

If the US continues to decline, we won't be able to bail them out, regardless of what the neocohens want.

Worse comes to worst they'll just all relocate to their second home.

The antichrist will emerge in israel and rule the world for a while.. then the real holocaust begins

>25 years
We can do better.

why is nobody talking aboot the diggits

That was meant due to demographics.

Once USA finish to destroy Syria, jews will need regional power to maintain dominance, they'll choose Russia or China.
USA will be destabilized.

>Gringoyim

The day Israel stops existing is the day all of their enemies stop existing.

Judges 16:30

lol burger, believing the bible.

I hope Russia and the Arab world will stomp Israel within 25 years, restore order to the region, and thereby help curb terrorism.

Quads confirm. The aryan man shall conquer.

we are not that lucky.

but for israel to be gone, america has to be gone first.

Judges 16:30 is what the "Samson Option" refers to. If Israel is to die, 200-300 nukes will fly.

Are all those faggot kikes on their shabbat?

Someone needs to tell those cumstains that they will be dead soon.

True but they can't kill everyone, we can exterminate every single one of them though. I'm willing to make the sacrifice.

No chance. Who will destroy it? What would stop Israel from summoning the force to repel any enemy?

Nothing but a jealous old fool's pipe dream.

Those nukes are never tested and not tested weapon doesn't work that well

I have more hope for Saudi Arabia to fall apart within the next 25 years.

Also you forgot to add Qatar to the sphere of influence. All diplomatic relations have been restored.

First - Iran is growing in power. Thats beyond the doubt. We have Iran, Iraq, Syria and possibly Qatar in the coalition. Turkey chooses. Egypt and Saudi on the other end with bahrein and UAE. But saudi fails in Yemen now, just give a time.

He's a fat old MUDSLIME. Israel would beat the fuck out of Iran.

A large chunk of Saudi Arabia will become Israeli land. They'll pay for taking it, but they'll end up keeping it in the end.

>If Jews die they take the whole world with them

seems about what I'd expect.

Once Turkey and Egypt join the Iranian sphere, It's game over for Israel.

Inshallah

This is what I don't get. I think Jews want to die.

inb4 earthquake causes huge flood and Jewistan is literally pushed into the sea

>IRAN
>ARYAN

hahahah

how about some digits to speed things up

These countries have never cared enough about their Muslim brothers to spend a few dinars to take in the Palestinian "refugees."

What makes you think they will shed their own blood to fight Israel?

Inshallah.

Iran is the multiculti of the middle east and many people are arabian or khazar shits, but there are aryans native to Iran. Many more than there are in Israel.

>digits
>44

>take in Palestinian refugees
>less Muslims for Jews to fight
>Jews overwhelm remaining Palestinians

I mean it makes some sense as to why they wouldn't

I figured out how the Jews propagate as a society throughout the centuries:

They use eugenics to breed a cognitive elite class. These cognitive elite are sent out into the world like agents to wreak havoc on the world until the gentiles have enough and genocide the Jews. The thing is that the elite class always escapes and gets ahead while sacrificing the lower class Jews like sheep. Then they benefit from the gentile guilt trip until the next pogrom happens.

Jewish pogroms are literally part of the social cycle of the Jews by design. They get kicked out and pogromed like every century; this is the strategy.

They won't They're the sacrificial lamb just like MUH 6 GORILLION so that the overlord kikes like the Rothschilds can grab even more of a financial stranglehold over the rest of the world.

I mean, how could ever criticize what a Jew does or says after going through 2 Holohoaxes.

Israel is a nuclear power that considers preemptive strategic nuclear attack on the table.

Iran are a bunch of ragheads.

What do YOU think?

But why? Israel will fall, no doubt.

Samson option is targeted at mudslimes, only some extremists have suggested they also target Europe.

I doubt 25 years, but not much longer than that. Israel has a massive demographic crisis looming, they are getting filled with Jewish shitskins, i.e. Hassidic jews.
The Hassidic jews are ultra orthodox zealots, they refuse to serve in the military under religious grounds (they believe they provide greater defense to israel by praying for it) nor do they work (they study the talmud, and feel that is a much more important use of there time) and they reproduce like mormon rabbits. So they won't fight, they won't pay taxes, and they won't stop fucking. At present they are only about 10% of the population, but with their insane birth rates and the insanely low birthrates of the Ashkenazi jews, they will likely become a majority in the next fifty years. They also all vote for the same political party, and since it's a a parliamentary system they can pretty much dominate the government soon and vote for more rights and gibs for themselves. How Israel will deal with this issue is beyond me, I think they are fucked unless they can convince these niggerjews to get to work.

Israel is a false state, Palstine has been shunned by the world because they don't want to sound Anti-Semitic, fucking kikes pretending to have a state.

fpbp

6th post is best post

It's a tribal, supremacist religion, and contrary to what they say publicly, they don't think all Jews are made equal. They have no qualms about losing 90% of the lesser Jews so long as the elites survive to repeat the cycle.

>Samson option is targeted at mudslimes
Sounds like Europe alright.

Quad 0's PROVE Israel will no longer exist in 25 years.

I think the best use of them would be to use them to be human meat shields by resettling them near the muslims

FUK OFF MEXICUNT, YO ASS WILL BERONG TO THE RUSSIANS AND CHINA WHEN THEY FINISH AMERICA, YO ASS NEXT NIGA, THEN THE MEXICUNT HOLOCAUST WILL HAPPEN

it's probably accurate. jews are suicidal. israel is a suicidal state and is on a very dangerous path

Ironically these types of people are pretty hardcore and willing to die for their beliefs, which will cause their success.

Israel will fall but you gotta make sure the international Jews (elites) fall along with it.

They're wrong, maybe it's just some Muslim populism. Jews have nukes and they're crazy enough to use them. Only way to kill Israel is immigration. youtube.com/watch?v=toDA6rZdPfA

>They have no qualms about losing 90% of the lesser Jews so long as the elites survive

Yeah, that's why they will exchange hundreds of Palestinians for a single Jew. They have a "never leave a man behind" philosophy. It just doesn't always work out.

You're right that they send out "scouts" to establish communities in new lands and to help the others get in. But all immigrant groups do this. The Jews have just stuck around so long that this pattern can be seen over the course of millennia.

extreme vettinggggg

>Iran acting tough
Call me when something interesting happens

It will exist bigger than ever and will no longer be a Jewish ethnostate but one ruled by Crusaders

the tribulation period starts seven 7s (49) after israel is put back on a map signified by the last year of jubilee with a blood moon. that was like last year

israel has to produce a x-man level superhero or be called on their bullshit. no batman shit this guy needs to defy the laws of physics and he will be tested. the book says this guy should be able to come back from the dead. some one will shoot him. not even a question of if but when

if they fail to make x-men real then the religion dies and christianity dies and the vattican gets annexed by itally and the cbc (christian broadcasting channel) gets taken off the air

Your full house is kinda neat.

I'll agree that there is a Darwinist element to their existence, in that the self-serving ones survive. And I'd add that Jews think they're special. It's literally a feature of their religious belief system. This rubs off on their personality, causing them to be conniving and abrasive on the whole.

Digits

OP's ID has the word "Hail" in it.

The blood moon is not an eclipse, it's an atmospheric effect caused by entire cities burning.

Also the head that gets the mortal head wound is a country. Remember, beasts are ideologies, heads are countries, and horns are individual rulers.

You don't understand, Israel are not even the elites, they are the sheep. They would kill hundreds of Palestinians regardless, just like they killed Jesus. The elites are in highrise buildings somewhere is Switzerland and Holland.

If America falls, the entirety of the middle-east will want to carve out the Jews. Won't matter if the low level Jews weren't in on the big picture.

Fingers crossed

Yep, Middle Eastern bulls will be striking Jewish wives in no time, saying "tell me about your holocaust."

I'm down to give it a go

Israel will only grow stronger.

In the 21st century they will dominate the mid-east. They're growing in numbers, all coming from the ultra-religious communities. They have superior science and tech to anyone else in the region, and of course superior IQ.

What would happen if Israel went into another major regional war? Would they just draft the Hassidic jews and tell them to pull their weight?

Ha. That's a good one. The elites live in New York, DC, and Los Angeles, but they are passionate about Israel and visit often, and many have property there. The richest pay $250,000 for a plot on the Mount of Olives so they can be resurrected when Moschiach comes (for the first time).

The Jews didn't kill Jesus, because Jesus never existed.

They were. Israel and South Africa jointly tested their nuclear weapons. The US and UK both knew about it, but Carter swept it under the rug

>Turkey and Egypt will join the Iranian sphere
Yeah, sure bud

What a bunch of bullshit. 30 years tops

After this falafel army (pic) rapes and breeds 2 more generations of meat to throw in the fire.

If the samson option is to be excuded, it will guarantee that every jew remaining on the planet will be exterminated for good.

That's the kind of attitude I want to see.

I bet you would have said that about Qatar 6 months ago.

Demographics is a motherfucker. Open borders for Israel!

They don't have that many...barely a handful and they are feckless front runner faggots.

Inshallah

The funny thing is that nukes aren't even real, but you nerds believe the lies. good goy!

>Iraq and Syria
Those countries have been torn apart internally. It will take a century for them to get back up.

Their growth is entirely dependent on the US. Everything around them would be a hostile enemy if not for the US.

I would say
Iran won't exist in 5 years
period

Found the jew.

why are we scared of samson let's just repparopriate the martyrdom shit from the muslims and be happy the jews are dead

T H I S
H
I
S

Even if they're real, they're not nearly as powerful as many make them out to be.

Iran has some line of defense though. I think both Russia and China don't want the US to have Iran.

totally 1488 russkey
but 100% sionist (favor to Jew land - where they jewing lol)

Have you noticed that Middle Eastern countries never can be fully destroyed. Every man fights in jihad until the very end.

imagine waking up one day and ur like "shiet" and you remember your country has fallen and been replaced with a foreign regime

>but 100% sionist (favor to Jew land - where they jewing lol)
Wait, wut?

I'd unironically rather let Russia have Iran than to let Jews have full monopoly control of oil in the middle-east.

Exactly, these kikes bank on assuming we are afraid of their nukes.

The SAA will re-take Deir Ezzor and all of Syria. Iran, Syria and Hezbollah will then arm Shia holdouts in Iraq and eventually pull Iraq into their alliance. The new "axis" goes east to west now and will be between Turkey in the North and Israel and the Gulf Arabs in the south. The US will try to stop this by arming and supporting the Kurds that have rebranded themselves as IRPGF communists. They are hoping that by selling Antifa in America as the good guys, this will create popular support for the Kurds that they can openly support them instead of clandestinely. This hopeless media effort will fall flat.

The threat of the Russians and the Donestk Ukrainians over the black sea might deter Turkey. Israel will be steamrolled by this new axis mobilizing a new Intifada. The Zionist pigs will be driven into the sea.

He's a Russian kike. Kikes are never loyal to their host nation, you should realize that.

Reminder to Americans that when (((America))) takes over a country's oil, us white Americans only seem to be footing the bill, while the Jews get richer. We're not exactly shared the spoils of war here. Fuck the Juden.

Still worth it.

Still worth it.

Also, calling them on their bluff.