It's friday night why are you here and not contributing for the existence of the White race?

It's friday night why are you here and not contributing for the existence of the White race?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Qv0MxfE8oec
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Put her in a diaper and that will contribute to the existence of the white race.

>tfw 5 fridays in a row seeing this thread

If I was out getting laid and get some girl preggo, that would primarily further my own race and not the White one

hnnnnng

I-I'm listening to your new single

Good goy

Wtf is with the whole fantasy of a diaper. That shit is weird. Like I am seriously curious, what is the whole kink behind it?

I'm building up to it. Baby steps.

I'm focusing on losing weight and university

Because there's a category 4 hurricane that will be over my house in a few hours, and I need to stay home to shoot any niggers that come looting.

For the same reason than you, since we're both here.

There is a hurricane outside.

what race are you

How can I get a grill to look at me like this lads?

what that you're both shitskins?

I was ill socialized, now I prefer being alone. Can't be helped I guess.

There are a lot of men out there who can do that work much better than me, so why even bother?

I'm old and already did my part.

Because all I really care about is alcohol and music

youtube.com/watch?v=Qv0MxfE8oec

Sage. Bullshit distraction thread. We are being raided.

Let's spend our whole lives planning for the future, so that our children can have the opportunity to spend their wholes lives planning for the future of their children

i known that feel bra. Trying to fake bein a normie to fit in is just exhausting, and not even worth it.

cut the alcohol and youre patrician

Pretty sure you know why as you waddle your fat ass to the bathroom to shit all over yourself and not wipe properly you fat ugly fuck.

I'm home with my white wife and our white kids.

>pedos

the new (((swede)))

I could ask you the same. why aren't you out contributing to the preservation of endangered primates?

Because getting rid of niggers or any other shit you retards focus all your energy on wont undo the fact that child support has made smart men realize its not worth it having enough kids to even sustain our population

Educate yourself.

Spics fuck like rabbits and will outbreed whites people 10:1. They're also more handsome than the ugly white chuds that normally post here.

Because I work Tues-Sat
Saturday is my Friday
Ugh

but I am. I just put my white kids to bed, and will soon venture upstairs to impregnate my wife again. cheers.

university is riding me hard

when i said niggers i basically meant you too, you arent even worth differentiating from them

We're browsing pol and checking cryptos together before watching a movie.

My gf chews her food like a cow so I really don't feel like cumming inside her tonight.

Sent away my GF to be chatting in Sup Forums
Strange hu?

>not being a club hopping degenerate

I'm literally living house of cards in real life except worse. And colleagues are telling me the entire industry works this way, too. I have much more important things to tend to than FUGGG :DDDD BENIS :DDDDDD.

I'm getting ready for the big weekend of habbenings in San Francisco and Berkeley. Thinking about going down to the Anime convention in Santa Clara a little later tonight and checking the cosplayers.
Stay /cozy/ anons

>contributing for the existence of the White race?
I literally do just that by existing all the time

I was out all night drinking, doing coke and engaging in degenerate sexual acts with multiple women - all of whom were paralytic. I'm coming down a bit now, so I've rolled myself a few joints and will smoke them until I'm out of it.

I married a white girl. Brown hair blue eyes. But Im not helping the white race at all. Im helping the American race

Any girl I picked up out drinking for the third night in a row wouldn't be a fit mother for my children.

Because I'm not white

american = white
When someone says "you look American" they mean to say you look white

I'm having cybersex while fapping, desu.

I'm shopping for a house.

Just got home
I miss her dudes :(

i have a house.

make sure to visit the house after a good rainstorm.
trust me.

Because I'm 18 and in jewniversity on a full scholarship studying computer science with a part-time relevant (and paid) internship with a fortune 50 company. I can barely balance life on its own right now, adding in a girlfriend would ruin my GPA, make me lose my scholarship and also disqualify me from applying for this internship again or other internships, and consequently niggerfy me. There has to be a good balance.
Once I have slain the bachelor's degree jew then I will have a white wife and kids. Then I will slay the graduate school jew if I end up needing to

That's actually a great tip

i played magic cards or some shit now im drinking beer

Because I have to decide between going out and partying and being a degenerate or staying in and reading/browsing the internet. No guy will respect me if i fuck around

nice larp

sounds like you have eveything figured out. good for you kiddo

That a tranny? Sure looks like one

not larping lol not everyone here is a neckbeard or a trap

th-th-319?

Me too.

>2 posts by this ID

where do you live? email me bby: modtrad2 at gmail dot com

this fetish is worse than any disgusting footfag

currently being fucked by a god damn hurricane

I'm at work right now waiting to load freight for a mostly white town.

I live in Maryland lmao

SHADY
H
A
D
Y
Maybe you should not go if "she" invites you to a abondoned hospital at 3 am

at work babysitting the plant and all of its workers.

I don't live so close to there
but anything is possible, I might move east some time you never know. Do you like Million Dollar Extreme?
I've been known to hang around MDE chatroom

I'm gonna get moided desu famalam

It's probably the most natural fetish for this stage of our civilization.

People want to be infantilized. They want the benevolence of an abstract matriarch to take care of them in nearly all domains. It manifests everywhere, both in the state and in corporations.

> welfare
> healthcare
> education
> censorship
> social justice
> crowdfunding
> escapism

Fetishizing diapers (and other baby gear) is merely the sexual dimension of the same process.

don't worry about it sweet pea. What do you smell like?

Because I'm doing Estimates for 10 jobs right now, and I have to organize and do inventory on my tools. I have better shit to do than waste my money at a bar.

American =/= white Like african niggers = / american Niggers

You can't get me from norway

yeah i know the difference between european and american white. still american doesn't mean you look like a mexican or nigger

using my proxy for the chatroom sweetie. webchat.freenode.net
the chatroom is ##mde COME IN bby

to clarify: mexicans and niggers whom are merican citizens aren't really american. They are here on guest privilege.

>webchat.freenode.net
Wtf is that lmao

It's called IRC, young one.

idk how to use

you can google freenode to see what it is. Just a chat platform that anyone can use to make a chatroom in.
Did you join? why werent u chatting? I was trying to talk to you, but you didnt responde
come on baby, come oooooonnnnnn~

lurk

>that asian kid
#SUPERED

You can tell by some facial feature that a bean or nig is american I cant tell what it is but theres something there. Or its just how they carry themselves

nickname: your_name
channels: ##mde
(dont auth to services)

it's all the fucking hydrogenated oils and sodium nitrate they put in the food. It makes ppl's faces bloated and fat and weird.
ALso yeah everyone walks around like they have dead rats in their ass prettymuch. A bunch of zombies

Keep in mind Freenode does have rules, and does not support free speech. If someone rats on you for "hate speech", you can be k-lined (banned server-wide).

I'm gay but I crave white cock & having 100 white babies

Lmao what

Bronchitis...

Aw I'm sure you can deep dick a girl good. Don't get down on yourself :)

you mean your wife's sons

Would you sniff Taylor's smelly aryan goddess feet?

>feet

what are you, some kind of weirdo?

I want to Taytay to sit on my face and say 'look what you made me do'

This is my fetish