Now that the dust has settled, what REALLY happened at Sandy Hook Elementary?

Now that the dust has settled, what REALLY happened at Sandy Hook Elementary?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/0JoeXAFBbpQ
youtu.be/pDrhhb0B5f8
cspsandyhookreport.ct.gov/
youtube.com/watch?v=ZFyexz_IuHE
autopsyfiles.org/
youtube.com/watch?v=wf7Z3xIXG_Q
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Just a lot of coincidences nothing to see here my cousin went to Sandy hook and he's sleepy

I don't know. I think something fishy was going on. In all likelihood, they staged it thinking they could use it to pass a gun ban.

Psychotic malnourished teeny bopper with negligent single mother flipped out after years of isolation.

You obviously havent seen this
youtu.be/0JoeXAFBbpQ

Sandy Hooks IS BACK

I'm so sleepy. Time to sleep, definitely nothing to do with MK Ultra and media campaigns about gun control or something.

Some demented sperg killed a bunch of children.

Do you have any real evidence to prove otherwise?

Sage, fake and gay.

Literal autism literally weaponized by a literal AR-15.

hmm

armed autism

Now, now, anons

If a mass shooting is exploitable by the left, it did not happen.

Level 86 autist killed a bunch of kids. Seriously though, I went down that rabbit hole a couple of years back, and I don't know anything more than I did then. I think he might have been a pawn , but honestly I don't have a fucking clue.

CIA plant was MK-Ultra'd into killing a bunch of kids to sell gun control

My wife and her son were killed at Sandy Hook, you asshole. I can assure you it's real

lol

ITS NOT FUNNY! Little Daquwawn was a sweet boy

Victims

School personnel

Rachel D'Avino, 29, teacher's aide
Dawn Hochsprung, 47, principal
Anne Marie Murphy, 52, teacher's aide
Lauren Rousseau, 30, teacher
Mary Sherlach, 56, school psychologist
Victoria Leigh Soto, 27, teacher

Students

Charlotte Bacon, 6
Daniel Barden, 7
Olivia Engel, 6
Josephine Gay, 7
Dylan Hockley, 6
Madeleine Hsu, 6
Catherine Hubbard, 6
Chase Kowalski, 7
Jesse Lewis, 6
Ana Márquez-Greene, 6
James Mattioli, 6
Grace McDonnell, 7
Emilie Parker, 6
Jack Pinto, 6
Noah Pozner, 6
Caroline Previdi, 6
Jessica Rekos, 6
Avielle Richman, 6
Benjamin Wheeler, 6
Allison Wyatt, 6

To date, not one person has ever been able to give me an explanation for this picture.

Nothing did happen.

Also first instance of Pepe programming except for Illuminati cards and Roy Cohn frog collection.

>see frog on fake child's grave from Jewish family whose mother is a Swiss government member and father runs a shill operation at CIA levels

>Do you have any real evidence to prove otherwise?
No my friend the burden of proof is on the person making the positive affirmation.
Adam Lanza walked armed into Sandy Hook Elementary and killed children and a teacher.
The person making that statement has to prove it.
Other than testimony, there is no solid proof.
If this was a court, it would be thrown out before trial because the whole premise is based on circumstantial evidence.

I remember one thread on here a few months back someone gave the name of some military contractor group that was hired. the whole operation began in 2010

Fake swat agent Wheeler.

Pistol magazines (that don't even match his sidearm) shoved into a plate carrier. This is the biggest giveaway that he's a fraud, amongst many other damning evidence.

This guy is just one little fragment of the bullshit but this clown is what originally assured me this is was fake

A skinny loser with some sort of mental disorder went nuts, killed his mom, and then shot up an elementary school class.

If you think anything other than that, you're a fucking idiot that needs to pull your head out of Alex Jones' asshole for five minutes to breath some oxygen.

get out of here Lenny

its shopped you braindead retard

I'm not sure what to think about it. There are some things about it that really unsettle me, though. That press conference where the dad goes from laughing to grief, like he's getting into character was very odd.

Wtf

What sidearm was he using?

Except it's not.

But this is.

Anybody got info on the Fort Sumpter false flag attack?

>18 minutes
What am I looking for exactly?

I still cant figure out what is going on with the baby's hand in her mouth. Everyone has weird hands in that picture

Idk but it ain't a 911 like his mags

I know it might be hard for you to comprehend. But what really happened was a very complex story. Some autist shot up a bunch of kids because he was a fucking loser and couldn't deal with life.

Weird, those are 1911 mags for sure

Look down at the baby's legs oh wait

high score? what's the deal with his accuracy rate? Isn't that super suspicious?

>can I pleeease play special forces????
NO for the last time!
>I'll stand in the background no one will even notice me
FINE

This reminds me of the other mass shooting where the swat member has the optic on backwards. No one who was actually on swat would make these kinds of weapon mistakes.

Shopped

>Sandy vag

Crazy kid steals his moms guns, kills his mom, and to add a metric fuckton of insane icing to the crazy cake, decides to go to an elementary school to kill a bunch of the kids there.

The school was designed and run by people with virtually no concept of threats, so he was easily able to get in, take his time picking off kids while they practically stood there like a bunch of dodos.

Instead of determining what caused this mess and how to prevent it, the media and gun grabbers instead saw this as a (((golden))) opportunity, while the bodies were still warm, to (((start a national conversation about sensible gun control))). Crocodile tears were abound for the following months.

Conspiracy theorists, through some odd combination of cognitive dissonance and their ability to detect bullshit but never properly identify the nature of said bullshit immediately get to work "proving" that this was all just a false flag

Fortunately, (((their))) plans amounted to little more than a gun buying scare. That's about it.

photoshopped

They're not even trying anymore.

A mentally ill person shot up an elementary school, and just like 9/11 Truthers, idiots are trying to find some sort of reason for it other than a disturbed soul erasing other folk from life.

>muh meme
>gotta be da gubment
>all fat white folk look the same
>mk ultra anything other than hilarious waste of money, muh meme
>muh photoshoop
>frog proves that it's a conspiracy
>dipshit shoots a bunch of kids then himself, but i didn't see it with my own two eyes so it's not real, my made up fan theories are totally reputable though
>it was in a thread here promise
>white people look the same, wedding rings are all perfectly unique
>the massive conspiracy organized by shady folk is so half-assed they'll literally use the same actors from actual publicized fake videos and have a fucking check in sign for them, it's totally not badges for the press and family for identification and a check in for survivors/press/etc, this unsourced pdf from infowars proves it

you people are breathing atrocities to the idea of critical thinking and thought

Look at Lanza's fake house

Look at the crooked disreputable coroner

Look at how quickly the house and school were demolished
(The excavated 7ft down at both sites)

Look into the fake parents

>obvious shop is obvious

Those kids actually died and what not.

The US government came in and created a bunch of faux stuff like the Wheeler guy to bait conspiracy theorists.

Look how quick and feverishly the shills hit this thread. All you have to say is those two magical works

SANDY HOOK

They come to demoralize and crush the thread like no other topic.

I think it's because there is still a loose and and this is the one that can actually be cracked

Adam Lanza used to post on some forums speculating about what it would take to get gun control changes in place - like how many bodies etc. Dude was pretty anti-gun/lefty.

Never mind that his father was testifying in the Libor scandal iirc.

Go to the FBI website and you can see for yourself there were no murders in the state for the entire month

The scene photos make it clear a lot of shooting happened there, enough where i'm not skeptical nor want to see the uncensored photos.

He was also a huge leftist animals rights activist.

tranny homo wow player degenerate killed a bunch of kids.

the airplanes were holograms

>Redditor here. Probably a grad student taking screenshots of his trolling to get extra credit to get invited to the Professor Steinjew soiree at the end of the semester.

>adam lanza is a real person
fucking stop it

>lefty
Of course, they all are. Atheist commit suicide not conservatives. Atheists are inherently left from their marxists ideology and religious beliefs.

id stop talking forever if one of you sandyhook promise fags could show me 1 photo with adam & his parents.

SANDY hook was being used for storage until three weeks before the event

I heard he got onto cum control websites and what it would take to fit his big cock in a chastity cage-like how much lube etc. Dude was pretty much like user.

Never mind that his father was testifying to making Sandy Hook up.

probably storing dead kids in the kitchen

>shilling this fucking hard
You've almost convinced me that you aren't getting paid for this

Lanza's fake game room

Just watch the first 60 seconds

>kids and a teacher are killed by gunfire in school
>some autist was inside the building dead with them for no possible reason other than because he did it
>Sup Forums tries to spin it as something else

this is why people call you guys fucking retarded

>>dipshit shoots a bunch of kids then himself, but i didn't see it with my own two eyes so it's not real, my made up fan theories are totally reputable though
?
My made up fan theories?
I don't have any made up fan theories.
You're trying to act logical but ignoring logic, that's illogical my friend.
I didn't say Sandy Hook was a false flag.
I said there is not sufficient evidence to say Adam Lanza did what was reported. And I mean that from a court of laws point of veiw.
IF that evidence exists, it is not a matter of public record.
I'm not saying it didn't happen the way they said it, I'm saying that the evidence to prove that has never been shared with the public.
Therefore, in order to say "Adam Lanza did Sandy Hook" you're going need to make a leap of faith.
If I was one to make leaps of faith I wouldn't be on Sup Forums

>my wife and HER son

>>some autist was inside the building dead with them for no possible reason other than because he did it
proof?

>Sup Forums
>not loving leaps of faith
nigger he was found dead of self inflected gunshot wound directly next to the guns used to kill everyone, which were covered by his fingerprints and bought by his parents. people have been convicted to death sentences for less.

I bet no one lived in that house for a long time and everything was in storage.

proof?

>Two "SHADOWS" running past the building

>Camo Pants and black jacket arrested in the woods running from the school. Put into the FRONT seat of an unmarked police car and never heard from or mentioned ever again

youtu.be/pDrhhb0B5f8

shill gets cymmed on

>for no possible reason other than because he did it
His DNA was not recovered on any of the guns. The DNA of another person was found on the gun. The identity of this person was not revealed to the public.

>proof?

common sense??

Funny how that's not true and they actually found someone else's DNA on the rifle

cspsandyhookreport.ct.gov/
>inb4 'lol official government report doesn't count'

Literally faggot getting his script from mass media cameraman.

youtube.com/watch?v=ZFyexz_IuHE

Didn't see even 1 body, or autopsy report,?

I wish somebody would provide a photo, or some documentation.

autopsyfiles.org/

Fine, dig through and tell me where that is.

Disinfo conspira nut lefties do this.
>No evidence
Guns in his house in his moms name, dead mom, fingerprints everywhere, in car, on ammo, definitive forensic he domed himself where he dropped.

?/?

There were cameras in the school, there should have been some footage. Even if some of it was blurred out.

Just another school shooting in America which is just part and parcel of living in america

>definitive forensic he domed himself where he dropped.
show me
you do that I consider this case closed

common sense?
ummm no
like give me a photo of adam dead in the building

>i refuse to believe the evidence presented in the official reports, but you can't call me an idiot who's entertaining pet theories or you're being irrational
fucking neck yourself you subhuman ancap flagposter

show me the evidence that you are peaking of.

>Guns in his house in his moms name, dead mom,
Before you count his dead mom as evidence he did sandy hook you need to also prove he killed his mom and you need more than CIRCUMSTANTIAL EVIDENCE to do that
Please look up the definition of Circumstantial Evidence my man

youtube.com/watch?v=wf7Z3xIXG_Q

stop dishonoring this mans legacy, goy.

A pizza party.