HE'S FUCKING RETARDED

WHY PARDON ARPADIO DURING A FUCKING HURRICANE? IT MAKES HIM LOOK BAD.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=gaaEYC4RDUQ&t=60s
youtube.com/watch?v=gGUvZOZOIw8
nbcnews.com/politics/first-read/polls-clinton-ahead-trump-midwest-battlegrounds-n626541
playlivenewz.com/2010/08/watch-cnn-news-live/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Give the Sheriff a chance to fight his way out of jail.

nah it will make the media chimp out and look bad by covering it instead of texas getting ass raped by a hurricane

"this storm is moving so fast no one will notice i'm racist"

>oh no the media will say bad things as they have been doing for the past 2 years
Caring what those lying scum have to say and think

it hasn't hit yet and he told them he was gonna wait till later this week
msm kike media is doing nothing but crying about this and ignoring the hurricane

why do they care more about that then a hurricane

This

whatever you say

Trump effectively said he was going to do it two days ago. I'm sure it was already in the works and it just happened to go through before this hurricane. He wasn't being sheepish about his plans to pardon Arpaio.

Besides, it's not like Arpaio committed an actual crime. Contempt of court is subjective and judges are fucking cunts sometimes.

mind your own country you fucking toothpaste nigger faggot cuck nigger

>polls
>"Hillary has 78% chance to win"

Just like the Polls said Hillary would win, how bout you concentrate on wooden shoes or whatever you dutchfags do.

4d chess.

I thought the Right- Wing HATED when the constitution was broken, and Arpaio was breaking it, so were trump's muslim travel bans. Both of which the right loves.

I'm getting red-pilled that the Right has no interested at all in the constitution and it was the democrats who liked it all along

Why should he need to pardon someone who didn't commit a crime in the first place indeed.

Still higher than the mainstream media's approval rating.

Only 14% of Republicans and 30% of independents believe a word of what they have to say.

>CNN ignore hurricane

>they look like assholes for ignoring Texas

20d chess

Those '99% chance x wins' polls are not polls you retard. Do you still believe that?

In YOUR OPINION that's "racist".

You're just saying that because he's White.

Anti-racist is a codeword for anti-White.

because it's a shitstorm

>(((polls)))

To take people's attention off of something else he's trying to do.

>"Hillary has 78% chance to win"
That's not polls you fucking retard

The only thing those polls told us was that Hillary would win the popular vote. And guess what?

user., left vs. right is degenerate, dualistic thinking.

What difference does it make? He can't stop a hurricane. No one can get in during the hurricane.
The only thing people can really do is wait until it passes and help after.

Holy shit that's not a poll you retarded nigger

who cares? all that means is that the president isn't popular

But there were polls that predicted that Hilary was in the lead by over 5% in states that were red as fuck.
And all the news networks paraded those polls to show how fucked Donald was

Contempt of court isn't a real crime.

>travel bans

You have no right to live anywhere, Achmed.

>our pollsterpolls is not a poll.

listen. your guy, along with his yes men, are just not that smart. if any of them was smart, they'd be atheists. and if they're not smart, it's likely they're not other things, too, like the deconstructionist/anti-establishment cronies you thought they were. just business as usual with an extra side of REEEEEEEEEE.

It was based on the state polls retard.

Same reason Kim decided to shoot at Japan during a hurricane I reckon.

Give me one of those polls.

I chuckled

IT'S A FORECAST NOT A POLL YOU RETARDED NIGGER

>WHY PARDON ARPADIO DURING A FUCKING HURRICANE?

Antifa are pussies and niggers are hydrophobic, it's the perfect time to do this if you don't want them rioting.

Racist? I thought those lovely border hopping goblins were mostly white. I mean it's not like that's something a proud shitskin would lie about, right?

What do they base the forecast on?

>literally from a poll

You are fucking retarded. And mad. Calm down retard. Before you do something retarded in your anger.

It's not a fucking poll. It's a forecast.

Kill yourself.

youtube.com/watch?v=gaaEYC4RDUQ&t=60s

Mad and retarded. Stay mad retard.

>not a poll

Top kek. The hurricane eye is like 30 miles away from me and I fully support him doing this. Him not doing anything isn't going to improve the chances of my mobile trailer from being ripped apart.

Everyone calls it a forecast.

The people making the forecast call it a forecast.

You're mentally challenged.

answer

Complex math models.

Here are polls from the day before the election. Literal polls. But by all means keep playing with semantics. I'm sure you are really convincing everyone here that you aren't retarded, mad, and BTFO.

TYT predicted it on Wednesday!

youtube.com/watch?v=gGUvZOZOIw8

oh wait....nvm

>but muh popular vote!

45th President of the United States States

From now until the end of human history.

>polls
>not American
Gtfo

>keep a man in prison who doesn't belong because of PR or a storm
the left, everyone!

>not understanding he's teflon don

nbcnews.com/politics/first-read/polls-clinton-ahead-trump-midwest-battlegrounds-n626541

Your country has begun to have worst posts than Canada and Turkey lately.

Oh look another liberal with absolutely no principles telling us we should stick to principles when it hurts us. Sorry shlomo, we're not the mainstream GOP and we're not falling for that.

Illegal aliens aren't protected by the constitution, that's a globalist fiction.
Also, prisoners are literally equivalent of slaves. Read 13th Amendment:
>Neither slavery nor involuntary servitude, except as a punishment for crime whereof the party shall have been duly convicted, shall exist within the United States, or any place subject to their jurisdiction.

so they don't ask people what they think of trump, they just figure it out with math?

Two reasons:
>Friday afternoon so most TV media can't bitch about it until next week after initial outrage wears off, or Sunday shows at the earliest
>Media will look heartless bitching about it while people are suffering from hurricane

>muh travel ban
Daily reminder that the supreme court declared it constitutional, fag

Someone foretold this happening, I think USMarshallAnon

Sheriff Joe.....one of the few people that tried to stop an illegal invasion.....well done, Mr Trump

They base it on polls and a thousand different variables. It can be biased.

How the fuck
do you retards not know this? You have been screaming fake news for months.

Check these digits, you beaners.

i can't defend this shit show anymore, impeach immediately!

Yeah uhhh... she won the popular vote? THe polls predicted that? what the fuck are you talking about retard?

Drumpf used HAARP to shit rain all over my city just so he could pardon Sheriff "What in Deportation!"
I'm ok with this, get fucked liberals.

So...about those state polls?

State polls were mostly correct except for 3 states in the midwest

he's not even in prison though. Chances are he didn't even need the pardon because Joe hadn't even gone through the appeals process yet. This move baffles me and looks like a pretty transparent attempt at trying to influence the news cycle by Trump. The pardon is entirely symbolic to a very small portion of his base who even knew about Joe before this week. Trump is a wacky character.

And florida

Has anyone within this thread ever been polled in the past 8 months?

Do you even know someone who has been polled in the past 8 months?

Yeah, I didn't think so. Anyone who believes this garbage is intellectually lazy.

>The popular vote meme

Netherlands should never be involved in American politics. EVER.

>mostly correct
>except how 6 states that were expected to be blue went red

I bet so.

Maricopa county is the largest county in a border state. The immigration stance taken by MCSO had shown a 35% decrease in illegal aliens in Arizona over seven years. The national trend was a decrease of 9%.

The Department of Homeland Security prohibited MCSO from detaining illegals even if there was knowledge that they were in the country illegally.

MCSO continued its practices which led to the contempt charge which led to the pardon.

I have to agree with the pardon. Sheriff Joe, although controversial, was getting the job done while the federal government sat back and did nothing to enforce the law.

Also note that a low estimate of the cost per illegal per year is $3700 (some estimates are as high as $8000/yr). Arizona saw a decrease of 175,000 illegals over those seven years which means a potential savings of $647 million on the lowest end.

>guess what?

.009% of the population preferred her over him. clearly a mandate.

quality underage post
you can stay

>The only thing those polls told us was that Hillary would win the popular vote.
Nope, they said she would win the Electoral College. And she didn't.

>Transgender ban
>Pardon Arpaio
>Fire Gorka
This is genius. Great timing on Trump's part.

Hillary won the Californian vote, the state with the most illegals.

Meanwhile Trump won the American vote.

:^)

Nope. Rcp had him up .4 points. Pay attention.

What the FUCK are you talking about? The polls predict the popular vote.

Joe 'no playpen in my Pen' Arpaio

Joe 'No certificate? Not legitimate' Arpaio

Joe 'Chain Gangs are my thang' Arpaio

Joe 'Illegals in my cell? War is hell' Arpaio

Joe 'Toss em in the tent without a vent' Arpaio.

I was born and raised in Arizona, still live here, and voted Trump; Arpaio did commit a crime. Republcans down here dont care if Arpaio cares about people (raids on working mexicans and families at there residences) because we KNOW he cares about law. He has shown he cares about neither, which has pissed off a ton of Arizona republicans. A lot of people who voted for Trump are shaking their heads down here. Look at how much Maricopa County has had to pay out in wrongful death suits because of this asshole. He didnt care about the laws he broke or judges he didnt listen to, and absolutly deserved a taste of his own "100% no sympathy for law-breakers" attitude. This made Trump look like an ignorant fool to a lot of red arizonans. Drain the swamp indeed.

Polls predict chance at presidency.

No they don't. Polls predict the popular vote. Do you even have a rudimental understanding of polls? Are you fucking retarded.

>break constitution
>get pardoned
so much for constitutionalism

Don Lemon's 'bout to go in on Trump!: playlivenewz.com/2010/08/watch-cnn-news-live/

You're retarded.

Kek. All these republican retards talking about the consitution but when it comes down to it they don't give a fuck.

But howcome she wasn't 50 points ahead though? Blurmph is an orange cheeto and all his supporters are racist misogynistic rural andsuburban retards, we need to bring them to heel in FEMA's mass coffins.

Listen to Dilbertman.

>people say it's a poll
>you say it's not
>ask you what it is then
>you say math
>question you again
>you say it's based on polls
and you're calling everyone else stupid.

It's a forecast.

>pardoning that attention whore Arpaio
yet another in an infinitely growing list of retarded shoot self in foot moments by this administration
>DURING A FUCKING HURRICANE
this reminds me of them releasing the travel ban on a friday, they're taking the opportunity to do tons of shit they pray to hell no one notices
>pardon Arpaio
>sign the transgender "ban" (Apart from banning any further trans people from joining and stopping payment for gender reassignment he basically gave Mattis free reign)
>Gorka purged (that should scare the genuine trumpfags on here, Miller has got to be sweating)
The hurricane probably would swamp the last two if they were released alone, but Arpaio getting pardoned is going to be a shit storm for a week.
Trump better pray he is as good as Obama in 2012 during Sandy, if he is he might be able to ride these three out but if not he will be plum fucked