Podesta receives grand jury subpoena in Mueller investigation

Mueller isn't investigating Clint-

>Special Counsel Robert Mueller issued grand jury subpoenas in recent days seeking testimony from public relations executives who worked on an international campaign organized by Paul Manafort, people directly familiar with the matter told NBC News.

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/ArthurSchwartz/status/901200086520262656
worldtruth.tv/trump-orders-federal-prison-to-prepare-for-23-high-profile-politicians/
archive.is/HCEa8
youtube.com/watch?v=avHYs0Q1Ods
youtube.com/watch?v=52RjFPChK-M
youtube.com/watch?v=uxJmjerAaNQ
twitter.com/AnonBabble

BUMP BUMP BUMP BUMP

MUELLER IS /ourguy/ - ITS FUCKING HAPPENING

BUMP 2

What did they mean by this?

Oh shit, look at this! Seems like the Podesta's are panicking kek

BUMP< YOU MAGGOTS CAN"T LET THIS SLIDE

Interesting...Seems like there's a connection between Manafort and Podesta. Seems like Mueller issued subpoenas to the Podesta Group after investigating Manafort. This fits the narrative that Mueller is investigating Clinton as well. I think Mueller really is /ourguy/.

I am quite surprised this thread is not getting more attention. Too many fags are going on and on about some rain sprinkles in Little Mexico southern TX to pay attention.
BUMP

This is all leading back to Clinton and Obama, mark my words. I'm fully convinced Mueller really is /ourguy/.

Manafort was working with the Podesta group???? Can you say DNC trump campaign spy and plant???? I hope he is dirty as sin and they throw the book at him. No wonder the Khazarian Mafia CIA media knew who to howl about-Manafort Working with Podesta. Go figure.

PRESS 'S' TO SHIT IN HIS JAIL CELL.

Bumpity bump

Bump, hang Podesta

Gotta cast the net wide if you wanna draw in the most fish

yea its because shit like this comes out every week and i have yet to see anybody face a firing squad.

maybe this was true

God damn is this the happening lads? Is it time. Also Julian the wizard mentioned this. That gives this a little more weight in my book.

Have to build the case and get it right. Can't miss the shot. Only get one chance.

IS IT HAPPENING OR IS THIS FUCKING NOTHING NEED A RUNDOWN ASAP

Paul Manafort was a plant. He was never with Trump, he was trying to get dirt on him to bring it back to Hilary, this is why he got removed from the campaign and why the FBI raided his house.
Trump pardoned him though, in return for more information Manafort has on the rest of the DNC and corrupt assholes.

cont.

Daily reminder

fuckng faggots they are. like alarm bells dont go off when they see this shit in someones house. wtf is the world
coming to. do those fag pedo brothers have children?? wtf

BUMPIN THIS THREAD

FUCKIN RED ALERT

Hold on to your assholes lads! When we hit 88mph, you're gonna see some shit!

this is why ppl
voted trump. they sick of this bullshit. its flagrant. it will end

he still hasn't twitted since Aug 7

Projection really is the hallmark of the left.

S

worldtruth.tv/trump-orders-federal-prison-to-prepare-for-23-high-profile-politicians/

u dont buy condoms unless u intend to fuck.

>I'm fully convinced Mueller really is /ourguy/.

You wouldn't be the first to propose that theory, and that theory isn't without evidence, but if it proves true, it would be one of the greatest Long Cons in recent history.

mostly everyone here would like it to be his last.
prisons love pedos

No way. They are just using him because he will say whatever needs to be said to get more warrants and raid people needlessly.

These pedos are screwed though. They're not gonna get away with it

EMU BUMP

Good luck burgers.

bump for actual fucking news amongst the endless weather and 'drumpf btfo' shill threads

>>grand jury subpoenas

Means nothing they can decline to testify or send lawyers.

Getting a huge bump in ma pants for some jailed pedo crooks.

[Skippy Panic Intensifies]

bump for the marshall

You all think your hot shit doncha? Drumpf is still going to jail goy. Don't forget the 17 million intel agencies!!

>Pedosta going down

What a lovely day

Fuck guys didnt WHANON tell us to keep an eye on who Mueller questions and subpoenas?

Maybe he really is /ourguy/

Wew Lad. This, the unmasking & leaking, and the Awans. Buckle up cause shits going to get good.

unironically dont care because I dont know what a subpoena is and the word sounds stupid

alinsky projection tactics
muh russia narrative is a complete failure

More like sub penis am I rite? Lololol

We have Trump supporters cheering for a nigger to beat up a white guy on camera, a hundred year storm bearing down on Texas, Arpaio pardoned, and Podesta subpoenad. It's a day for historic happenings.

xD

Checked. US Marshall user suggested Skippy heading to Fed prison in VA.

"Good news first, the world's in great shape. We've got a civil war in Russia, government loyalists against ultranationalists rebels, and 15,000 nukes at stake."

"Khaled Al-Asad. Currently the second most powerful man in the middle east. Word on the street is he's got minerals to be top dog down there. Intel's keeping an eye on him."

COULD THE LARP HAVE BEEN A HABBENIN OH PLEASE JESUS SEE JEFF THROUGH THIS

>tfw you thought you were hawt shit but you weren't

Checked. U.S. Marshall user is legit. archive.is/HCEa8

this is a gradual build up of a happening that will occur over the course of the trump first administration.

it's a buckle-uppenning
Muller's investigation is going to turn over some heavy ass government rocks

CRASH THIS NIGGERS HOUSE OF CARDS AND SAVE ALL OF THOSE FUTURE CHILDREN WHO THEY WOULD DESTROY FOR FUN AND PROFIT

bumped for truth and justice

i am hopeful but i am still skeptical of Mueller considering he was at best somewhat complicit in the cover-up of 9/11. but hey who wasn't.

hey where's the bangladeshi shill who always used to show up immediately to bash anything pizzagate related? that guy was hilarious

God is in his heaven, all's right with the world.

>checked
>it's a buckle-uppenning
I agree
As much as we all want the Scorcese-style round-em-up montage with a mob of reporters, it may not go down just like that and it may take more time than we'd like

Various LARPers have hinted at Mueller and Manafort receiving pardons in order to take down the bigger fish. If that's true, they'd be fiercely loyal to the men who could get them out from under the deep state for good.

Dropping Toppings incoming nignogs

bump for justice

Even if there's nothing to this, I don't know how the fuck dems think weird, sick people like this should be anywhere near the white house. This shit is sickening

Leftists are twisted by definition. It's only a matter of degree.

I hope we get to bring back the gallows and the hangman.

It's just art bro

so whens this finally going to implode?

I wonder if he'll be able to view his special art films there. I almost feel bad.

>Its just art bro
>just art
>art
youtube.com/watch?v=avHYs0Q1Ods

youtube.com/watch?v=52RjFPChK-M
youtube.com/watch?v=uxJmjerAaNQ

There's always gas.

>WHATS MAI UDDA NAME?????>:(

I hope we get evidence of how he tortured kids. Then I want him to have it down to his brother Tony in front of him. Then I want them to bring Hillary in, and make her watch as they do it John.

Trump had his worst parts of the campaign while Manafort was leading it. Never thought of this until now, but you may be right.

>COVFEFE
yes

>ssubpoenas
>ss

Are we playing make-a-words again?

Replying to

Hey
>need a really big hurricane to blast this shit away

Sitting on the toilet and this cracked me up.

They're gonna need a
>bond
Anons?

It is nearly time now.

Glumpf????

Rope.

No, sweetie, that's not how it works. This is a real subpoena not a Congressional one.

Bumping

Some marshal user hinted at this. Just like 2 days ago. His very first post. Skippy peanut butter.

Really makes you think......

Weren't mainline Republicans speculating that Trump and Hillary were working together back in October 2015?

Portugal may be small, but this is stretching credibility a bit. Try harder.