Welp, it's official america, you, the sheeple, are paying for Donald Trump's bullshit wall

Welp, it's official america, you, the sheeple, are paying for Donald Trump's bullshit wall.

bbc.com/news/world-us-canada-37243269

How does it feel knowing that your tax dollars are being put to something absolutely useless, much like the rest of your bullshit nation?

>how does it feel
Feels good man

>i still can't remember that Trump's plan was always to have us pay up front and then charge mexico through a series of financial instruments like remittance taxes
you're absolutely retarded

>your tax dollars are being put to something
Great. It was part of what he ran on. People want a wall. It does not matter if you think it is useless. Just ask Israel. Border walls work. Ask Mexico about their southern border wall....

nice trips, wanna bring them to the Whitehouse?

It's still cheaper and safer than the alternative

murica is in the hands of a bigger cuck that obama, lets just cut all the bullshit.

>Ask Mexico about their southern border wall....
God the stupidity of this trumptards.

Good. I'd pay for it myself if I had the dough. Even if we don't tax remittances to get money from Mehico, it'll be worth every penny. But it'd be pretty trivial to tax remittances and pay for the wall with shitskin money flowing out of the USA.

And that'd be the most hilarious thing - forcing the beaners to pay for the wall instead of sending their shitbux home to their shitpeople.

Fuck off beaner, if you can afford a computer you won't need to be looking at the wall.

Tax dollars being put to something useless?

CHECKED

Can someone post a link to this article in nigerian pidgin pls my friend deshawn wants to read it

>Illegals cost California the same as the wall EVERY SINGLE YEAR

who is so naive that dont see that Trump is zionist puppet, Trump, Clintons, Obama, are all the same

gonna be funny when the next democrat president orders it torn down

the green frog told us it was different this time my dude

No, illegals just piss you off because they're out getting laid and having fun while you're stuck at home in front of your computer being pissed off that they're out getting laid and having fun.

Why not have a cry about it you fat ugly fucking chud?

Can I pay more if I want?

MOAR

Hey faggot, we'll just use the money earmarked for CIA ISIS weapons and trannies in the military

>How does it feel knowing that your tax dollars are being put to something absolutely useless
I'd rather it go to this nonsense than education or health care for members of congress, also get rid of earned income tax credit

Mexico will be paying for that wall through the renegotiating of nafta. They have no choice

Every family of illegal immigrants removed from the country saves taxpayers $700,000. Therefore, a $20B wall would only need to keep out 30,000 illegal immigrant families over the course of its lifespan to pay for itself.

The truth is the wall will be saving Americans money before Trump has even left office.

>while you're stuck at work for longer hours to make up for the taxes being taken out of your paycheck so they van live that lifestyle.

Fixed that for you, nigger.

Eh, I'm okay with it. Mexico paying would have been a bonus but the real deal is less immigration, less chance if Muslims sneaking across, you know, common sense shit. Politicians lie, Trump oversells to get what he wants. But go ahead and suck some more globalist cocks and eat their shit as they blatantly lie to you. Oh but wait, the media doesn't report it all day every day so you don't know how to feel about it since you don't get your hourly marching orders on how to think.

We waste much more money on utter bullshit anyway.

>the wall will pay for itself
>the wall will save on immigration

What about airplanes, cucks?

I pay for niggers I don't care about so it feels pretty nice

i dont have a job so how do i pay taxes

>Feb. 6th

Trump is asking for funding for a wall that's only 1% of the border length... you are behind on news user.

>Spend 20 billion to save 100 billion per annum

This is worse than Seward's folly.

This, faggot. Show your flag, scardycuck.

>because they're out getting laid
Prostitution

> and having fun
Drugs

The US population don't want illegals because of exactly this.

>implying anyone thought mexipoor could even afford the wall in the first place

Boo...

feels great!!!!

>putting my tax dollars being using for something useless
like black schools?

That article is from February

>He can't build the wall you faggots got duped!
>SEE YOU'RE PAYING FOR THE WALL HAHA FAGGOTS GOT DUPED

Give it another year and we'll have Mexican tariffs.

The amount of butthurt when remittances start to be taxed will be glorious.

It will be paid for by tariffs on Mexican corporations, the cancelling of remittance payments, and the reduction in crime processing costs.

The cost is less than 1% of the US annual budget. The Democrats spend more money than what the wall costs on useless shit every month, such as bridges for turtles in Florida.

See pic

>to something absolutely useless
Ask Israel and South Korea about their walls. You'll find they're quite effective.

honestly even if i was taxed for the wall i would happily pay it

fpbp /thread

It's called the TSA, nigger.

>Give it another year and we'll have Mexican tariffs.
You really think drumpff will be tweeting from the white house next year?

>The amount of butthurt when remittances start to be taxed will be glorious.
Do you remember what happened to the Chapos cash? Righ, you niggers will not see a penny neither, the jews wont let you nead their shekels. keep your wet dream alive tho.

>baseless conjecture

MEXICO WILL PAY

>Lmao ur paying for stupud shit with taxes
>Links bbc

You're right, we need to crack down on people overstaying their visas, too. Thank you for the reminder that the wall is just one step in restoring law and order to our nation.

I thought the narrative was immigrants work really hard and we sit back and exploit them.

Now you're saying the immigrants are getting laid and having fun while we work hard to pay for it.

Thanks for the correction, user. Now I really hate the immigrants. Fuck those shiftless lazy cunts, stealing all my taxes, having funs at my expense. Race war when?

The problem with the wall is that it's just going to be torn down the next time a democrat gets elected. Then not only will it be a waste of money, but we'll also be subjected to endless melodramatic cnn stories and virtue signalling from from liberal friends.

your flag change cannot hide your leaf tendencies