Within 50 years kids will be genetically designed in laboratories

>within 50 years kids will be genetically designed in laboratories
>race will be a obsolete thing

What will happen to Varg and his white power crew when all their effort was in vain since race is no more a thing?
People will look back at the past and laugh at these racists

Pipe dreams of the mashed potato conulvers of the cucknited states of jewsrael.

Take some more adderal jamal, your autism is showing again

i can only hope you're right

They said we'd have flying cars by now we don't and the future won't allow what you're proposing what's coming is going to be so much worse

>>within 50 years kids will be genetically designed in laboratories
i.e. the super wealthy Jewish elite will make themselves look like us once they've mongrelised the real thing out of existence.
Yep, real fucking reassuring, that.

I for one, welcome our Chinese communist party princeling designer baby overlords, who are most likely 6ft5 and visually European, not for the culture, but for pure aesthetics.

In 50 years everyone is gonna genetically engineer their baby to look like michael jordan by the time gen z begins hating whiteness from their cultural marxist indoctrination.

Nigger celebs are gonna give their babies 300+ IQs. The SJWs in the science world will do it for them. MUH BILL GATES

Only the rich will have it. Do you really think all the bankers want everyone to have better genes? They'll let all the niggers spread their stupidity to control the 90 IQ population easier and make a single government controlled by an intellectual elite of bankers.

do you think if niggers actually do become intelligent they'll look back and apologize for their collective niggerdom, or will they use their newfound intelligence to invent rationalizations for their past behavior?

hypothetically, if a black parent saved enough welfare checks for a genetically designed child and specified white skin and blue eyes would it still be a coon deep down or would it default to white behavior?

>genetically engineer kids with bright red hair, bright red eyes, and tomato-tier faces
>your kids are LITERALLY redpilled

I am excited for the future. I can't even begin to imagine the memes caused by the first wave of genetic screw-ups, will laugh my ass off

They're going to enslave white people...

And you will be immortal in 30 years. Right?

Let's accept that kind of bullshit t ch will come true.... Tell me why should be European-made technology wasted on those who are not? It's anti-evolutionary

Bill "Might makes Right" Gates
Bill "Malaria Monarch" Gates

Do you really believe (((they))) would want us flying around in such machinery? We can already make flying cars btw

Designer babies will likely become government subsidized. Give everyone high IQs, zero genetic disorders, zero mental illness, low propensity for addiction and criminal behavior, naturally athletic physiques, super model goodlooks. It would elimate a lot of social costs in education, healthcare and criminal justice. Money that could be used for other things. Genetic engineering will be a matter of national security that will impact the global balance of power because even if we don't do it the Chinese surely will and when those kids reach adulthood and start inventing things the West will lose its technological edge.

Well to be 100% honest, low IQ is correlated with more crime and vice versa. I'd have to say that genetically modified negroes with 300 IQ wouldn't be violent for dumb reasons. They may want to create a bioweapon to kill off other races based on their own ethnocentric desires, etc. Obviously the majority of blacks would not have super IQs - only the miniscule amount of blacks able to afford it.

I think they would probably see how dumb their kind really are and understand, but they'd work to make more of them smarter.

There'd be so many more 300+ IQ whites and asians though. Maybe we'll all get smart enough to have our own space colonies where races really could separate and not affect one another.

So basically were gonna depend on super-spics to save our asses from the Chinese.

Funny part is that if that ever happens, it would just mean that Varg was right. Genetics would be proven to be an important part of a man.

Nothing wrong with that.

Minorities dislike acknowledging it but many of them find caucasian features desirable. They use plastic surgery; hair straiting, dying and wigs; skin bleaching treatments to make themselves appear more white. What will probably, and liberals will be extremely angry about this, is minority parents will give their designer children white features.

> Now we can finally create the mixed race we've been trying to force on these goys for centuries.
> No more white skin for you!

They will make sure white people aren't allowed.

Reminds me of "Enders Game" even though I prefer Enders Shadow and after the war the governments of the master race kids used them for military might
Good books kinda young adultish but very entertaining

>race will be obsolete

Don't worry user. We'll just get into a civil war about whose race is that which should be predominantly reproduced in labs

Additionally, even if the European blooded fertility ratio is in decline and we are minorities, there is still hope that even minorities can conquer with intelligent tactics and repopulate with mass master race test tube babbies

But white people will be allowed because it will be white people ruling over the brown people.
Ironically there is no such thing as white genocide but its more like a white reduction.
In the long run white people will rule the world and its all thanks to the shitskins that destroyed our countries from within those dumb bastards, i will die happy because i know niggers will be choking on the elites white cock.

>genetic engineering will make racial dymorphism obsolete
Hence why it's already being suppressed heavily by the powers that be.

Gene therapy and transhumanism is a very plausible PLAN B contingency should european ethnonationalism fail to reinstitute itself.

>and they will still be 90% white because we have the best genes

fucking give me that future

We'll have no choice but to become extremely closely knit, ethnocentric, teamwork oriented, etc. and we'll have all kinds of historical examples of what happens when we don't act like this.

>50 years
>every child on earth being genetically designed in laboratories
Not possible.
>race being 'obsolete'
Even if you're talking about ethnicity here, no.

PS: If you alter ""your"" baby to the point where it's not even part of your race anymore, it wouldn't even be your child. You'd basically be a cuckold, and surprise surprise, not everyone wants to raise someone else's child.