Damn, thats actually pretty fucked up

damn, thats actually pretty fucked up

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=s62msrPjSVY
twitter.com/AnonBabble

The Sun never sets on the Anglo Empire.

so is the author agreeing that "white privilege" is fiction?

He sent them all over the (first) world

>when you complain about white people so much that you run out of material so you crack open a fictional tale and continue shitting on white people

Aren't there clips of like tribes people trying to win. I honestly don't remember, but I think they might have happened

he alredy had the oompa loompas, no need for black slaves.

Leftards find an issue with everything.

i think there is a clip of what it seems to be India, with a merchant trading the chocolate for a chicken or something.

Did the original movie ever imply it was a global event?

Weren't all the kids British?

The whole point of the novel was that the kids were spoiled little shits except for Charlie. You'd think retards like this would rejoice.

No, there was a fat German kid.
That's all I know.

a fictional tale where the moral is already that being an entitled fuck is wrong

I'm thinking of the book, so maybe they added some embellishments to the movie. Honestly I think they just said it was hidden in the chocolate bars so logically they would only be available where the distribution networks were.

>American education
I am still waiting for the day they ask questions on how all the peoples I'm hogwarts were British and were surprised to see French and Russian people

Brainstorm: Let's petition Rowling to rewrite Harry Potter to make it more inclusive. All of the main characters are WHITE.

>Weren't all the kids British?

one of the bitchycunts was a american. the fat kid was german.

no mike tv was from detroit iirc and then some south american dictator faked a ticked

niggers are lactose intolerant

why are people so bad at separating television from real life?

Yea but even if we did add a black kid/family then they will be complaining about the how the dirty nigger was drugged by white raycis willy wanker after he gets fat and rolled away by unknown orange faced donald trumps

In the movie there was a forgery attempted from what appeared as a more european country, the TV program was shit compared to the other winners(as a frame of reference, might have been a south american country). Been too long since I read the books.

because to win you have to give back what you stole, niggers are incapable of doing that

Whats the alternative?! Have a diverse cast of people and have them all win leadership of the factory equally where they will usher in a new age of communist chocolate utilizing the slave labour of the oompaloompas?!

Awesome.

They didnt have candy shops in africa back then.

>people with money shouldn't be allowed to participate in capitalism

Only tumblr would be worried about no niggers in a children's book from the 60s.

But Charlie wasn't black, so BOO HOO.

Imagine those 5 golden tickets not turning up in Ethiopia
Shame that. Cunts could have bought more chocolate if they wanted to win, though.

Willy Wonka would never let that happen. He is old school Brit adventurer. If they ever remake it again and it doesn't hold true to the even shitty remake then gg.

Augustus Gloop spoke german

Paraguayans are cheats

>why doesnt this 50 year old story perfectly conform to 2017 liberal standards
hmmmm

The point is is that the entire thing was magical.
Of course white people won. God loves white ppl

ah yes, willy wonka was racist.

it makes so much sense now

>damn, thats actually pretty fucked up
No, it's basic distribution and consumption ratios. The countries that consume the most chocolate in the first place have a higher statistical likelihood of being the ones to find a ticket anyways.

Nevermind that this argument premise is some pathetically dumb shit.

No, Mike and Violet were Americans, and Augustus was German.

Also, IIRC some Argentinian claims to have found one, but it was a forgery.

Just point out that it's pure coincidence, just like the top 1% being 43% of Jews. Then call him a Nazi.

Why the fuck do characters in anime always speak japanese? That's pretty fucking insensitive towards non-japanese people

I can smell a (((remake))) with Nigggermione

>Why did this movie written to teach children not to be little snotty fucks feature so many privileged, entitled, snotty fucks?

Gosh, question of the century, holy shit. If they'd used Asians or blacks for those characters you people would still be throwing a fit.

you dont know what you're talking about. lurk moar faggot

It's random

Wasn't the main character poor. I mean holy shit. Every single kid taught a valuable lesson. But let's make it about race

Maybe because some jungle bunny in Africa in the 60s didn't buy chocolate bars.

Roald Dahl was ourguy

>There is a trait in the Jewish character that does provoke animosity, maybe it’s a kind of lack of generosity towards non-Jews,” said Dahl in a 1983 interview with New Statesman. “I mean there is always a reason why anti-anything crops up anywhere; even a stinker like Hitler didn’t just pick on them for no reason,” Dahl told the British magazine.

That's it. If they wanted to "diversify" the cast, the only difference is you'd have a bratty Jamal doing whatever he wanted, rather than one of the other bratty kids doing whatever they wanted.
Charley is supposed to be normal one.

This story portrayed the deadly evil sins of man. It's funny how lefty's did not pick up on this ha.

It's almost as if he wrote this to comment on English society. I wish I had smug anime girls saved

you cant be a sinner if you deny god

The story was about people with horrible character flaws getting their comuppance

What are these SJWs suggesting, he included some ghetto kids to redpill everybody? No guns near the zazel bush tykwan. Is that what they want?

Saged

amazing how no one gives a fuck about your pointless race baiting thread

Mike TV was an American, as was Violet Beauregard, Augustus Gloop was a German, Charlie and Veruca were Brits.

Pretty much this ha. This book is a really great book because it displays the potential down fall of humans. It's sad how dumb the left is.

Is Willy Wonka an ancap or a fascist?

TV mike will be black in the rereboot screencap this. But he wont like that cowboy gun shit thats raycist he will like anime.

the entire planet will be engaged in open warfare in less than 10 years. This level of indoctrinated hatred against white people will come to a boil, and despite what all these progressive niggers and fags are used to, with the pussy wyatppl in urban Americana -- most white people are pissed off. Every white man should be ready, willing and capable of killing 50 non-whites as a single individual, as part of a much larger force. White men as a whole are more than capable of this, but each individual man needs to start getting into this mindset, and you should be engaging in physical training to ensure you are fit.

SAGE NEWFAGS
>jesus fucking christ you faggots

He believes in cheap minority labor, business man and is a hermit. Sounds like our guy

THATS what they took away from the movie? Not that you shouldn't indulge your kids in stupid gifts?

This film is basically an SJW wet dream.
>All rich privileged white people got to go
>Token poor kid gets tagged along by a fluke
>All privileged kids learn a lesson to not be brats and behave like regular people

You'd think that's how they'd interpret it but the SJWs are basically the privileged ones.

This! I loved this book as a kid and it really helped me understand not to be a cunt.

Every Golden Ticket was planned, sent to kids that needed a lesson except Charlie who got lucky and probably bumped out a spoiled little shit.

Because whites went to the theaters far more back then.

Thus, YOU MARKET TO THE MAJOR AUDIENCE, YOU IDIOTS.

This guy obviously missed the point of the story. If he actually read it, he'd realize it shits on all those privileged white kids he hates so much and makes them all out to be little monsters

It was set and filmed in Munich, Spermany.

Theaters are still mostly white. Every time I go when my job gives me free tickets the audience is always 90% white no matter what movie I see.

Gee, it's almost like that was the intended lesson of the fucking story.

All the little shithead kids were allegories for some of the
Augustus = Gluttony
Violet = Pride
Veruca = Greed
Mike = Sloth
All of them subsequently BTFO by an emotionally compromised agent of Chaos who gleefully punished them all for their respective sin.

And who wins?
The poor little shit with nothing who, unlike all the other four privileged youths, had a moral compass and was humbled by the experience of being lucky enough just to get included.

The fact that they were all White means nothing. That's what the world was when the book was written.

Wonka doesnt give a fuck about kids or anyone else he literally has some midget slave army he got from some african jungle working for free in his factory and he had no qualms watching kids nearly die multiple times

were they under the impression willy wonka was dumbledork or something?

The liberal scenario:
> Willy Wonka sends golden tickets all over the world
> child refugee Mohammad (41) and child refugee Jamal (25) receive one as well, thus joining the other kids
> The other Kids get raped and killed. Willy gets beheaded, too and Jamal dindu nuffin, burning down the whole factory and everyone in it.
> diversity archieved

>be Willy Wonka
>plan on handing over your legacy to a child
Of course he would rig it so a local won. He was a psychotic fuck who engaged in practical slave labor.

>British
>American
>German

Looks diverse to me.

Because shitskins can't afford delicious western candy. Duh.

Well they were the only ones that could afford the candy in the real version a nigger did get a golden ticket but he stole the candy bar and was arrested.

>Be Wonka
>Be fucking maniac
>Tfw willing to kill children to sell off factory
>White kids get in because wonka believes brown kids are made of chocolate and "processes them down"

It's a believable story.

>nigger reads a book I read in first grade and thinks they're an intellectual
>has to tweet about it

twitter is a cancer and should be excised

>who is augustus
>implying niggers and gooks consume as much anglo candy as anglos

Sometimes when I think about this stuff, I spin it around and think how I might feel if this were black people doing that to us and then I understand white privilege and why a large portion of the black community are angry with us.

You guys are sociopaths if you can't see that.

I second that. Twitter is a cancerous place for sjw losers.

The whole fucking point of the film is that Charlie is deserving because he is poor and oppressed and all the other kids are privileged and greedy. But whites can't be oppressed and never deserve anything ffs

This fucking post what the fuck nobody else??

Wouldn't sjw's have a problem with black kids being forced into a maniac's factory and killed by various pieces of machinery and experimental chemicals, all so that he can hand off his factory?

Just saying, Willy Wonka is fucking dark as shit.

If you're so guilty about being white just go drown yourself.

Do you think africans complain about a lack of whites in the dozens of movies they make?

So if you spin it around, imagine you live in India and watched indian shit and they didnt put whites in every shot. That is what this is and you'd feel silly for demanding such a thing if you had a brain.

I'm 100% sure that Indians haven't enslaved whites in India, would you like to google the word COLONIALISM?

I always really liked the movie.

Still not sure what this was about, but it's kino.
m.youtube.com/watch?v=s62msrPjSVY

Most people don't even realize Nigeria has the third largest film industry in the world. For some reason it baffles people to find out Hollywood isn't the only big player in cinema.

What does that have to do with it?

This is why black films don't draw.

In my experience back when I could watch movies, most people think foreign movies are either Bollywood or European (Europe has the worst movies).

You can't expect somebody to grasp the concept of a book when they don't know how to read

Underrated

>A story written by a white man about white people.
How racist.

Because nobody wants to read a story with niggers in it. Judging by the success of the book.

the whole "white privilege" idea is pretty shallow and poorly thought out, by its logic all white people hold all power in all countries and minorities are held under them to work in poverty. Except white people don't hold that power, the wealthy and powerful do. you don't see immigrants in china and japan bitching about asian privilege because 1. nobody listens to autistic ramblings like that and 2. we normalized the term "white privilege. try calling it chinese privilege for china or japanese privilege for japan, you'll just sound like a moron. Yes they have a start advantage by birth right but nothing more, anyone of any origin or colour has a pretty fair chance of success. and that's just privilege vs. immigration. privilege vs. the existing black community in america is, they mindlessly kill and steal from eachother and get fucking nowhere all while blaming cops and the whitey devils.if white privilege kicks their ass so much what stops them from forming a community or leaving the country? or, better yet, avoiding gang life and pursuing a career?

yup. the enslaving the small orange people managed to slip through the liberal's airtight grasp of the piece of literature somehow

Willy Wonka was a supremem nigger hater. The chocolate river is nothing more than a modern day Auschwitz.

Is this legit? Ompa Lumpas were original black slaves?

China also has the second military but America military is vastly better. See what I did there?