First grader sent to office for 'misgendering' fellow student

foxnews.com/opinion/2017/08/25/first-grader-sent-to-office-for-misgendering-fellow-student.html
archive.is/e5kbd

>A first grader at a California charter school was sent to the principal’s office this week after she accidentally “misgendered” a classmate in what’s being called a “pronoun mishap.”

>The incident occurred at Rocklin Academy, a school roiled by controversy after a kindergarten teacher led an in-class discussion on transgenderism that included a “gender reveal” for a little boy who was transitioning to a little girl. For kindergartners.

>England said the first grader was investigated by the principal to determine whether or not she had bullied the transgender child by calling him by his original name. After about an hour it was determined the little girl made an honest mistake and she was not punished or reprimanded.

>But she was terribly traumatized by the incident, England said.

>“The daughter came home from school upset and crying – saying, ‘Mommy, I got in trouble at school today,’” England told me.

When the fuck is Trump gonna do anything about this?

These kids (as young as kindergartners) are being mentally tortured in the hope that they end up mutilating themselves later in life, then they're being punished for calling a man a man when they're too young to even understand what's going on.

Other urls found in this thread:

cbsnews.com/news/transgender-reveal-kindergarten-class-rocklin-academy-parents-upset/
thefederalist.com/2017/08/23/kindergarten-trans-discussion-daughter-came-home-crying-shaking-afraid-turn-boy/
archive.is/rxovt
npr.org/templates/story/story.php?storyId=90229789
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/18194003
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3298715/Children-young-FOUR-given-transgender-lessons-encourage-explore-gender-identities.html
eagnews.org/michigan-pushes-schools-to-teach-transgenderism-throughout-the-curriculum/
queerty.com/can-we-please-just-start-admitting-that-we-do-actually-want-to-indoctrinate-kids-20110512/
breitbart.com/london/2015/11/03/swedish-gov-advocates-sex-change-12-surgery-15-will-parents/
archive.fo/aKoKZ
archive.is/8wMFZ
academia.org/self-identifying-marxist-professors-outnumber-conservatives-as-college-professors/
washingtontimes.com/news/2016/oct/6/liberal-professors-outnumber-conservatives-12-1/
insidehighered.com/news/2012/10/24/survey-finds-professors-already-liberal-have-moved-further-left
breitbart.com/london/2017/07/15/british-schools-subjecting-pupils-left-wing-brainwashing-teacher/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Start with where all of these teachers are being trained.

University professors ought to be lined up against the wall and shot for what they're doing to this country.

all this for .01% of the population

leftists honestly aren't doing tranny's any favors at all by making the average person hate them

Fucking hell. Leftists won't be happy until the west is nothing but a smoldering pile or rubble.

Or something that closely resembles the middle east.

cbsnews.com/news/transgender-reveal-kindergarten-class-rocklin-academy-parents-upset/
thefederalist.com/2017/08/23/kindergarten-trans-discussion-daughter-came-home-crying-shaking-afraid-turn-boy/
archive.is/rxovt

>The Rocklin Academy school board is facing tough questions from parents concerned over a controversial incident involving transgender discussions inside a kindergarten class, CBS Sacramento reports.

>"These parents feel betrayed by the school district that they were not notified," said Karen England with the Capitol Resource Institute.

>"The kindergartners came home very confused, about whether or not you can pick your gender, whether or not they really were a boy or a girl," said England.

>"The kindergartners came home very confused, about whether or not you can pick your gender, whether or not they really were a boy or a girl," said England.

>Parents say besides the books, the transgender student at some point during class also changed clothes and was revealed as her true gender.

>And many parents say they feel betrayed and blindsided.

>"I want her to hear from me as a parent what her gender identity means to her and our family, not from a book that may be controversial," a parent said.

>"My daughter came home crying and shaking so afraid she could turn into a boy," another parent said.

Child abuse. No other way to say it.

>commiefornia
literally nothing happening

kek

It weird that kids have to look out for traps today.

The parents need to pull the kid out of school

This

Gotta find the root cause of the problem.

If this start to happen in Canada, I am leaving.
Seriously, even IF, lets just take a bait for a bit, even IF transgender is a righteous thing to do, why would you have your child to change gender at the age of fucking FIRST GRADER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I am shook.
I do not embrace homo/trans/or all other stuffs but i at least tolerated. I just did not embrace them. Now, I feel like we have to restrict them to 18 and above.
Soon they will say it is ok for a 6 year old girl to have oral sex with a dog in California and also Canada.

Dumb Leaf.

Canada already teaches Anal and Islam to kids. Get in the game.

Don't blame the profs, blame lawyers and activist judges. Yes there are a few genuine progressive fruitcakes out there, but most of them are larping to justify their position at a university to avoid working at Indigo. Get a group of teachers together and make them feel safe and you'll get "Hitler was great before the Holocaust" in no time.

We don't have laws to deal with this nonsense. We have far, far too many lawyers. They find loopholes, launch endless frivolous lawsuits until one sticks, and all it takes is one bored judge to create a legal precedent that enables future lawsuits. Until we get military rule and make these people disappear while strengthening wording to avoid future nonsense, things are only going to get worse.

death to trannies

It really is revolting. I've worked in schools before: I was a temporary teacher's assistant in a North Carolina school that had a lot of underprivileged kids. I feel very strongly that teachers have an extremely deep responsibility and should not take it lightly. ESPECIALLY not when you're teaching small children.

But of course, nothing will happen to educators who would rather virtue signal to six year olds and punish them for transgressions that they don't even understand than do their jobs. The teacher's unions will make sure of that.

Where are you going to go? There's nowhere to run. It's spreading like cancer.

I do not understand why they don't just start misgendering everyone on purpose. If my kid was dragged to the office for this every female secretary would become "him/he" if it was a male principal I would address him as feline pronouns.. And if they said one word I would accuse them all of being sexist....because it shouldn't matter. You want to play stupid games? I've got 3 phone lines a fax machine and the internet and I'm a stay at home mom.....I am your worst fucking nightmare.

>How much more of this are we gonna take?

Not very much.

Blame the Jews

They want to kill off white males - -
"And Pharaoh charged all his people, saying, Every son that is born ye shall cast into the river, and every daughter ye shall save alive." Exodus 1:22

>About 88% of children who have gender dysphoria do not hold those beliefs when they grow older.
npr.org/templates/story/story.php?storyId=90229789

>Only 12% of boys who believe they are transsexuals still believe so when they are older.
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/18194003

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3298715/Children-young-FOUR-given-transgender-lessons-encourage-explore-gender-identities.html
>Children as young as 4 being given transgender lessons which encourage them to explore their 'gender identities'

eagnews.org/michigan-pushes-schools-to-teach-transgenderism-throughout-the-curriculum/
>Michigan pushes schools to teach transgenderism ‘throughout the curriculum’

ttps://heatst.com/culture-wars/canadas-new-law-lets-government-take-children-away-if-parents-dont-accept-their-gender-identity/
>Canada’s New Law Lets Govt. Take Kids Away If Parents Don't Accept LGBT Identity

>Can We Please Just Start Admitting That We Do Actually Want to Indoctrinate Kids
queerty.com/can-we-please-just-start-admitting-that-we-do-actually-want-to-indoctrinate-kids-20110512/

breitbart.com/london/2015/11/03/swedish-gov-advocates-sex-change-12-surgery-15-will-parents/
>The Swedish government is set to vote on new proposals regarding transgendered children. The legislation would make irreversible surgical castration for 15-year-olds and legally changing the gender of 12-year-olds possible, against the will of parents.

archive.fo/aKoKZ
>I’m a Pediatrician. How Transgender Ideology Has Infiltrated My Field and Produced Large-Scale Child Abuse.

archive.is/8wMFZ
>MRI scans indicate that most MtF transsexuals are either men aroused by the thought of possessing female genitalia or homosexuals who want to seduce straight men

ze/zy/zo/zum
too/hot/for/my/bum

i always lol when i see the mike pence in the top right corner

>fee fi fo fum

This is gonna pre-redpill the kids, people are nuts if they think the first generation thrown into this shit is gonna grow up more tolerant not less

America is dead

Anyone that says otherwise is delusional

This. Please.

>My daughter came home crying and shaking so afraid she could turn into a boy
this isn't merely "degenerate". this is outright evil. how do we stop this?

Currently in an education program. Can confirm that they're SJW infested shitholes. LIterally every goddamn class has social justice crammed into it someway. They want me to teach fucking math in a "context of equity and social justice". Whatever you think that means, it's worse.

vote out your school boards. Better yet, RUN for school board

>Whatever you think that means, it's worse.

I don't even know WHAT it means. These people are fucking insane. Someone needs to stop them.

I have a seven-year old cousin and I don't want any of these headcases influencing her mind. My hometown is heavily Irish/Roman-Catholic, which helps, but I fear that parental influence won't be enough to stave these ideologues off soon.

I'm writing a NSF grant for legitimate science research right now. There's a required section called "broader impact" where I need to mention how I'll help gay illegal alien Mexican transwomyn. Like, I'm going out to study rocks in the wilderness and that's a 99% cis-white male discipline, so why do I have to pay lipservice to the kike agenda in order to receive funding?

>They want me to teach fucking math in a "context of equity and social justice"

You know what they said about the Devil. The greatest trick he ever did was convincing people he didn't exist and wasn't up to his old tricks. So realize (((who's))) this behind this.

Then boycott instituitions that promote this, support ones that don't and speak out against it, make sure to check out your children's school programs if you have some and send them to private schools or homeschool them preferably, get involved politically and do activism, etc. The usual stuff.

Finally, hope there's massive collapse or a change of system so there's an opportunity to roll things backs and prevent society from getting to that point ever again.

You would think with how sick this is, literally trying to get kids to mutilate themselves and ruin their lives at a young age, everyone would draw a line, but more people need to realize what's going on. The (((media))) would rather talk about some dumb flag at a rally for a week rather than legitimate child abuse and everything else that's going on and that causes legitimate harm. This isn't equivalent to "gay marriage" or the issues before this, it's torturing kindergartners who aren't old enough to consent to any of this.

Disgustingly evil snowflake fucks..

We really are going to be perpetually sent back to pre-industrial society until the sun scorch our wretched planet, aren't we? I like Ted K., but I kind of wished we could have a space empire.

Remember when you were sent to the office for chewing gum or something?

Slippery Slope is a myth right goy- I mean GUYS?

Humans do not have a gender, they have a sex. Romance language nouns have a gender. The insane should not be permitted near children.

>California

>Romance language nouns have gender
Funny enough cultural marxists are trying to eliminate those from the language using gender neutral shit that isn't even readable

(((Goldberg)))

Everyone asking how we stop this needs to understand one simple fact: the country has been subverted by Marxists.
They control the education and media from top to bottom. It's not just individual teachers or unions you need to remove, the ENTIRE institution needs to be cleaned out. Every teacher, every professor, ANYONE who holds "social justice" views needs to be removed.
It will take decades, generations even of concentrated effort to fix this damage. The entire country needs to be mobilized to fight the cancer or we are lost (we can see the final process being implemented now)

Goddamn. Everything about that "person" on top is infuriating

>smug shit eating grin
>the "wtf are you" androgynity
>bow tie thats probably been on its dick
>the sheer perverseness of the message juxtaposed with a child's environment
>100% sure its sitting on a roid ring or has a buttplug in at all times

these are their heroes, idols, figureheads and puppets
and they wonder why people are flocking to the right

Dear God the left just gets more and more insane. When will it end?

I hope they throw the book at this kid.

That girl should be in jail for life for what she said to that little faggot.

I chuckled

A long time ago Liberals used to write essays with names like "Self Reliance". Now it's "total dependence".

I'm in for education w/ a concentration and it's also terrible. Imagine what it's like for me in a liberal arts setting where I'm forced to annotate papers where they attack white men for being the school system is designed for. I bite my tongue constantly.

>transgender child
This fucking timeline, man...

If I was the parent of the little girl, I would literally bust dosn the door in the middle of the class and call the fucking tranny by the wrong pronoun. Reduce him to fucking tears and give him PTSD.

Of course it is. Also here's a point I really want to make about gender roles.

Gender roles SERVE A FUCKING PURPOSE. Let's say you don't impose gender roles on your children - you deliberately try and make them gender-neutral. Or maybe you even impose the opposite gender role. It will still be the case that masculine men will be the most attractive to females (and this is not fucking culturally constructed - it is a fact of nature, common to all human cultures across the planet, and has been a fact of humans for all time, and is also a feature of most other animals too) and that feminine females will be the most attractive to males. So when we raise a boy to do sports, and we raise a girl to wear dresses, we're training them to be successful in life. We're equipping them with the tools they will need in order to be attractive to the opposite sex, and therefore reproduce.

Also I'm just going to come out and say it - most of the people who are desperate to tear down gender roles are people who are INADEQUATE. They're people who don't think they're attractive enough for the opposite sex. So instead of thinking "right I'm going to set out to make myself more attractive" like a normal person would, instead they go "WAH WHY DOES THIS STANDARD EXIST, WAAAAHHHHHHH"

Leftards blown the fuck out, yet again.

Nice kid fight the (((system)))

>When the fuck is Trump gonna do anything about this?
The world is seeing things now the world has never seen before, it's not about your hero. Who is the hero you're under? Who's your God?

Mate that's already happening. Us on here are kids born in the 80s/90s mostly (maybe there's some 00s kids here too). And we're realising that some of the shit we've been told recently is bullshit.

Also there's Gen Z. Unfortunately, despite what Sup Forums says, they're not completely conservative - for example they're more accepting of gay marriage than previous generations. But they also were more likely to support Trump than millennials were. So they're sort of conservative libertarians.

this is the rarest halpar I have ever scene.

Wahh Wahh keep crying

future generations will look back at this and think "that's just a boy with pink clothing and hair, what does this have to do with gender?"

At this point, I won't be surprised if incidents like this happen more and more. It's not going to get any better if the left keeps pedaling these lies.

You want to be a different gender? Fine, but don't cram it down people's throats. You want to identify as a non-binary cyborg toaster? Go right ahead, but when you start making threats and telling people to "respect your pronouns" or some nonsensical idiocy, that's where the line is drawn.

These kids are in FIRST GRADE. It's time to reevaluate what we teach them. The left knows all too well that indoctrination works best when people are too young to know better. "Get 'em while they're young"...

What can I say? Stop it now before it's too late? Nip it in the bud, but it's sure as hell not a bud anymore. Do something, or it's just going to get worse from here.

goddamn if schools try to keep teaching this shit to our kids when they grow up and go through their "rebel phase" they will fucking make actual Holywood Nazis look like cucks.

I feel bad for the girl. What does she know about what someone "identifies" as, what does she care? Poor kid's probably still learning to read without having to keep track of people's pronouns.

Can we just agree that boys are boys and girls are girls? At that age? Please let's keep it like that...

GOOD. This is what needs to happens. Total chaos. White men are still weak, pathetic, and cowardly. Most of you still believe in women's rights on some level. Most of you believe in listening and allowing beta-males to voice their opinions, instead of kicking their teeth in.

It all must burn. Only then can the real Chads and the men of strength and might lead the human race out of this cesspool of stupidity and cuckoldry.

>please let's keep it like that...
No goyim, ((they)) will have their way unless society wakes up and does something to end the madness.

>When the fuck is Trump gonna do anything about this?
NUKE CALIFORNIA

>projecting this hard

poor kid is probably wondering wtf a pronoun is

I'd love to do all that, but there's something called THE LAW

I feel you. I was a Sociology major because I wanted to be a professor but I work in digital media now because I lost the desire to work in academia. By my senior year Gamergate had started in earnest and I was tired of the subversion of my line of study by race/gender ideologues.

All I wanted to do was study socioeconomics and understand why society worked the way it did and now whenever I bring up my major I'm instantly lumped in with the freakshow despite making good money.

>University professors
community colleges have become worse. Non-STEM instructors are scraped from the bottom of the SJW barrel

>Also I'm just going to come out and say it - most of the people who are desperate to restore men to a position of legal and economic superiority over women are people who are INADEQUATE. They're people who don't think they're attractive enough for the opposite sex. So instead of thinking "right I'm going to set out to make myself more attractive" like a normal person would, instead they go "WAH WHY DOES THIS STANDARD EXIST, WAAAAHHHHHHH"

>University professors ought to be lined up against the wall and shot for what they're doing to this country.

Spoken like a true communist. Going for the intellectuals first.

((Goldberg))

E V E R Y T I M E

>Canada was a mistake

Yes....Keep following the rules goodboyGOY

>The left knows all too well that indoctrination works best when people are too young to know better.

You know that too well right?

This is just the result of cultural marxism and critical theory that came out of the Frankfurt School think tank.

Marxism = Let's destroy class hierarchy and the concept of class to make everyone "equal"

Critical Race Theory = Let's tear down race hierarchy and the concept of race to make everyone "equal"

Gender Theory = Let's tear down gender roles and the concept of genders to make the sexes "equal"

And you get insane shit like this, complete with thoughtcrime (don't "misgender" this person or say anything bad about them), "doublethink" (gender doesn't exist, yet you can become the opposite gender), and everything else. And in Ontario, they've managed to pass a law that makes it so the state can take away your children if you don't accept their "gender identity"

Our cultural institutions have been so thoroughly infiltrated by Marxists that the only complete solution some sort of purge.

academia.org/self-identifying-marxist-professors-outnumber-conservatives-as-college-professors/
washingtontimes.com/news/2016/oct/6/liberal-professors-outnumber-conservatives-12-1/
insidehighered.com/news/2012/10/24/survey-finds-professors-already-liberal-have-moved-further-left
breitbart.com/london/2017/07/15/british-schools-subjecting-pupils-left-wing-brainwashing-teacher/

It wouldn't be an issue if white men weren't so fucking stupid as to completely ignore education so they could run off and be plumbers and electricians.

Listen up faggots: This is white men's fault. You abandoned all of academia and gave it to the (((left))) without putting up any fight. This is on you. This is your mess and you are responsible for the last three generations of people being indoctrinated by the left.

Now meme more about dem trade-jobz.

What do you mean by this?

>most of the people who are desperate to restore men to a position of legal and economic superiority over women
My friend, I deliberately said "PEOPLE", not women. There are both men and women who have this desire to dismantle gender roles. And it is the unattractive people of both sexes. You will notice that attractive women and attractive men have no desire to tear down gender roles, because they have no trouble in attracting the opposite sex.

But by all means do continue to make yourself look stupid by deliberately misreading what I said.

>when an incident in a second grade class becomes news and nobody calls it fake
K. Is it not fake? Why am i crying again? All jobs are in service sector now. If somebody says one time that they are another gender. Have we never done this and it wasn't a tranny? Yes. Then you go along with it. Hard heads who pretend to know are just retards

*caring

My father is a Bull. My mother is a Cow. Fuck this nonsense. EGTOW.

we should sell california to sweden or something

might as well at this point

There were lots of mistakes made in western civilization- yes we are seeing these mistakes today in all their glory.

>Makes smart decision
>All our fault wahhhhh
You are a complete retard. The left had already taken over academia, if we choose trade jobs its a CAUSATION of this, not a REASON it started faggot.

fpbp

Is this supposed to be irony? University professors ARE communists.

>(((LGBT)))
>rambling incoherently

how much speed are you taking, degenerate

I can't wait until this bullshit is seen with the same repulsion as lobotomy is today. Sadly most of the quack psychologists that pushed this will get off scott-free.

This didn't happen because White men ran off to be plumbers and electricians, it happened because Conservatives ran to the suburbs and ignored the hippies who went from burning down cities to becoming professors and then shutting out ALL dissenting voices.

Every day I find myself hoping for a big catastrophe to put an end to all these little ones. I need one big thing to hate, not a million interrelated but isolated trends. And Jews are getting a bit stale.

Unironically: civil war, or meteor, now.

>California

...ofc

I'd love if this happened to my kid, their college fund would allow for steak every night.