SKIPPY SUBPOEANED BY MUELLER

Other urls found in this thread:

thehill.com/policy/national-security/348046-mueller-subpoenas-six-manafort-linked-pr-firms-report
unvis.it/thehill.com/policy/national-security/348046-mueller-subpoenas-six-manafort-linked-pr-firms-report
twitter.com/JulianAssange
nbcnews.com/news/us-news/mueller-seeks-grand-jury-testimony-pr-execs-who-worked-manafort-n796066
washingtonexaminer.com/how-do-you-say-whoops-in-russian-podesta-group-retroactively-files-more-doj-disclosures-for-pro-putin-work/article/2632538
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Fake news

literally nothing.
fuck off.

THIS.
stop with this retarded fake news bullshit that only nu-Sup Forumstards would believe

also >420
nice dude

LoL you are fucking stupid. Its not fake there are three more threads on this. Go fuck yourself liberal shill.

>According to lobbying disclosures, two of the six firms — Podesta Group and Mercury LLC — worked in Washington with Rick Gates, a Manafort partner. Three others worked in Europe, according to the executive. The other three are not known.

thehill.com/policy/national-security/348046-mueller-subpoenas-six-manafort-linked-pr-firms-report

Tick tock, shills...

wow drumpfkins are trying really hard.
sage for fake news!

Alternatively unvis.it/thehill.com/policy/national-security/348046-mueller-subpoenas-six-manafort-linked-pr-firms-report

Bumping because traps are gay...

"Mueller Grand Jury issues ssubpoena to Podesta Group [buried by NBC as a passing reference in the 9th paragraph] "
twitter.com/JulianAssange

nbcnews.com/news/us-news/mueller-seeks-grand-jury-testimony-pr-execs-who-worked-manafort-n796066

Shills are doubling down today.

Not fake news. Leftists eternally BTFO

this has been debunked btw

A subpoena means "have to give documents" not "under arrest"

Like, my company gets subpoenas constantly because our clients cheat on their insurance, so we need to provide evidence. My company isn't under investigation.

Literally nothing.

I wonder if they're interested in his art collection.

you know there are IDs right? and we can tell you are samefagging

Its real shill. Your assess are getting closer to the most epic butt fucking this century has every known

Argentina does this every time and always collects sweet sweet (you)s

>your orange buffoon is literally sucking putins cocks
>but muh irrelevant dnc dude
Kill yourselves losers.

This shill can't even greentext

What a FAG!! Hahahaha!!!!

Man the left is sure going to be surprised when all of a sudden all their politicians are in jail and they have no idea why.

You literally cannot be this fucking retarded.

kys faggot.

>but muh irrelevant dnc dude
A pedophile and child slave owner is no irrelevant dude.

Podesta going to be brought to justice. B A S E D

Its funny that the muh russia shit stopped cold the second everyone found out mueller is investigating FusionGPS and their ties to the DNC. Get fucked you one note sack of shit shill

You know an issue is important when Assange mentions it and it gets this much negative attention from paid shills.

>implying

washingtonexaminer.com/how-do-you-say-whoops-in-russian-podesta-group-retroactively-files-more-doj-disclosures-for-pro-putin-work/article/2632538

DNC shills were in bed with the Russians, lmao

Literally everything has been like this lately, they're not even making arguments most of the time, just disinformation and nonsense.

Do they really think people will change their minds because a shill corrected the record on here?

Checked. Wouldn't be surprised if they outsource a lot of the work.

I think they're just trying to get the truth lost in the noise, rather than argue.

>this thread

HOLY SHIT ITS REAL

>Outsourced
Wasn't there a thread recently about how this site gets a shit ton of web traffic from china?

Still not working, the whole problem is most people on here are also on several other sites.

HABBENING

Reeeeee

HA is not fakenews cuck! and they best start locking these bitches up. im ALL DONE FUCKEN PLAYING NICE GOY! you wanna bash the FASH bring it cunt! next time you fuck tards roll out its on!

bump this is the big kahuna i can feel it here gents it rattles in the wind of Harvey the Hatchet. Trump has scattered his assassins into the wind for max damage and mueller is a triple agent saving his own ass. Grand Finale premieres 2018 as the voters have the memory of goldfish. RINOs will be primaries and jettisoned. Trump agenda will move forward in '19 and '20 as indictments roll in one on top of the other, setting the stage for that 49 state red with only California blue. Some say it is merely a whisper in the wind, but I have seen it, felt it with my own hands, it is the realest happening of our ages, and it shall be ours.

It's about pr for manafort, not pedogate, and is probably about money laundering

I watch the video, it's literally nothing.
Go to sleep, you're drunk.
You're all so pathetic.

They probably think it's that dumb pizza parlor conspiracy theory.

What a bunch of desperate losers.

Lol snopes just said this is false.
DRUMPKINS = BTFO

SO MANY SHILLS
SKIPPY WILL HANG

Jesus, just drink bleach already.

Negative. It's about Manafort being a double agent for the Dems.

You're right. I rather watch videos of based alt-right traps in maga hats getting the bbc from impoverished economic migrants from tunisia.

lmao

this is glorious

Look at all these shills calling this fake news. I smell serious desperation.

>tfw you were right this whole time about Mueller

TICK

TOCK

HILLARY

NEXT

is this more of that pizza shit or what non-habbening is happening now?

snopes debunked this

You subhuman baboon. You literal nigger.

How dare you speak, you swarthy jungle monkey. How dare you open your big lipped, rim encrusted, menthol cigarette smelling mouth

You are human trash, Diego Tyrone LeShawn de Maradona. Universally despised, derided and mocked. Your nationality and skin tone offers no hope to the world that South America can ever prosper. Crawl back in to the Brazilian jungle you came out of, you literal orangutan.

I hope you decide to sail your grandfathers skip to the Falklands and rape some sheep, as is in the negroes nature. It would still be the whitest pussy you ever had. Give Nigel and Robert a chance for some target practice, your sole use to the world. Argentinians obsession with a few windswept islands in the Atlantic is hilarious but sad. Coincidentally its the only worthwhile contribution Argentina has made to the medical field. The MUH LAS MALVINAS sentiment in the average negro Argentinian is both an early warning sign of autism in children, and early on set Alzheimer's in adults.

Take your black hairy fingers off your keyboard, and never talk about the human species again, you mockery of our supposed shared ancestor.. No amount of olive oil and wheat flour slabbed on your face every morning will make you white. It's about as delusional of an idea as your daydreams of European heritage.

You nigger.

You make Bolivia look like a beacon of civilisation.

You are the Baltimore of South America.

Go fertilise the pampas with you and your families corpses, its the best you can hope for in life. For the first time in your life, nigger, you have a job making food for beings vastly superior to yourself. Uruguayan cattle. Coincidentally, it would be the first time an Argentinian "man" provided for a family.

Die, Diego. No one would miss you. Except for Australian Aboriginals, who now would have no one to make them look good.

I hope this is true... too bad if it's not.. podesta is POND SCUM

>snopes

Thank you for this.

Big if true but highly doubtful since it's coming from the the Bernie clickbait kike king shill faggot

>Trump is a facist dictator! He imprisoned all his political enemies!
Nothing could make Hillary voters believe Podesta did anything illegal.

Oh, it's getting so late and I'm so sleepy. Wouldn't you rather go to bed and get a comfy night's sleep, user?

HOLY SHIT THE BROCK SHILLS ARE GOING NUTS

I've just read the entire document, there is nothing of interest in it

YA THINK YA

this is fucking classic. it's so obvious and they have no idea.

Minecraftman has taken the redpill

Shills
Talking about degenerate drugs, shill.

if you beleive anything Julian says after his whole,
>I know Seth was the leaker but I cant name him, but kim can, and I also told Hannity

everyone got honeypotted by Assange, so fuck him. HE can suck prisoners cock when he gets to jail.

Now if you have another source, id be highly interested. I hope Podesta is subpoenaed, but dont push Assange tweets like proof after he honey dicked everyone

Not gonna lie, expert in theoretical physiology, nuclear memotics, and differential spermatography here; I thoroughly examined this and it's nothing of interest. It's like a burger with no meat..a null burger.

recognize anyone?

It was literal Russian pandemonium everyday for eight or nine months then it all stops on a dime and a brand new hysteria starts up. The lefties don't even stop to contemplate whether they're being fed a narrative to for someone else's gain. I think the media could hype a grapefruit and get 30% of the country to show up for pictures with it.

I wonder if these people think they are doing good

these cunts all deserve death

This is the most pathetic attempt at shilling ever. Good fucking lord. Do they have Argentinian proxies or something?

Anyone else getting sleepy here? *yawns*

well sleeping is for bitches so no

nothing will happen

abandon thread now

I think they do they just don't care. They get paid to post pasta, I really don't think they give a shit about anything else. That's why soon when the money dries up they'll disappear as quickly and mysteriously as they arrived.

>Former Trump supporter here......

I wonder how much Brock, Podesta, and Clinton family is spending to stop Sup Forums.

This thread is the embodiment of proof needed to claim that its under a disinformation attack. The fact that Podesta is being targeted legally set off something like this.

This dude was so mind fucked he forgot to change his proxy.

Sup Forums is literally the most retarded board on this website. Please never leave this shithole, you are not welcome outside here

but still you make the time to comment?

If Pizzagate opens up and Normies realize it, the world will shake. It will be x100 larger than Trump election.

Trump knows its real, and they are paying off and threatening his advisors to step down and walk away.

The endgame comes with Pizzagate.

For any Liberals reading this who come here to argue with Sup Forumsacks. Please, educate yourselfs on it with a open mind. Everyone wants the best for humanity. It starts with crashing the elite.

Podesta the molesta
>Podesta the molesta
Would you like cheese on your pizza?
>Would you like cheese on your pizza?
Podesta the molesta
>Podesta the molesta
One slice or two?
>One slice or two?
Podesta the molesta
>Podesta the molesta
Theyre coming for you!
>Theyre coming for you!

>Former Trump supporter here.....

THANK YOU JESUS!!!!

Fucking kill yourself retard

YA

THINK

>hello fellow goy

If they really wanted to know who was around at the time, here is a way they could do it.......
Get logs from all the surrounding cell towers and see who was in the area at the time of the murder. There will be a significant number of known numbers from local residents but the unknown or out of place numbers will likely point to people who could be further investigated. This is the same kind of method that foreign intelligence services used to roll US agents operating in their countries

Right.. we just talk in pedo code for ha-ha's... sure fucko

Poor Skippy just can't catch a break. ;)

This is big.